Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

by the  way, has anyone seen the live action of mulan? is it good, bad, okayish?

i saw reviews and it looked TERRIBLE 

note: nothing will ever compare to my favorite disney movie of all time! (Mulan)

like the grandma isnt even in the story and the plot is ENTIRELY different!!! in my opinion it's garbage dont spend ur hard earned money on it @Lmangla 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Just now, partyon said:

Honestly many of them are horrible!

yea, we forgive many details in anime because we know it is make believe... but in live action, you expect some attention to to detail and it is frustrating when they get stuff like set design wrong. I was so distracted throughout aladdin on how all this background was wrong. and jasmin was a pauper princess based on her jewelry. hahahahha...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

@mirmz @Lmangla I honestly like the old movies a lot more - all the original Disney movies! :kiss_wink:

yeah i agree w/ u big sis!

@partyon my fav disney movie is mulan and then tangled

altho i would like a movie about twin princesses/twincesses! or at least that's what me and my (actual) twin (fraternal not identical) sis would always say! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Just now, Sleepy Owl said:

Well I'll see which way have they gone, have they followed the disney Mulan story or actual Mulan story. Then again, most of the live action movies are both waste of budget and really bad. 

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I actually liked Death Note's live action adaptation, the Japanese one, didn't even try the netflix one, its trailer itself showed how horrible it would be :loolz:

Bleach's live action was good too. Atleast for someone like me who did not watch the anime.

• Like 4

Can someone PLEASE answer these questions?

1. Where did all those candles come from that were in the cave Nyang gave birth in?

2. Why is the baby so big?

3. How come she was able to run around in the forest with the baby on her back IMMEDIATELY after giving birth?

4. How was she able to fight people like that IMMEDIATELY after giving birth?

5. How did the baby survive the fall especially since the dude died?

6. How the heck did she have the strength to dig all those graves to the people IMMEDIATELY after giving birth?

(Empress Ki related)

@Jillia @joccu @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Can someone PLEASE answer these questions?

1. Where did all those candles come from that were in the cave Nyang gave birth in?

2. Why is the baby so big?

3. How come she was able to run around in the forest with the baby on her back IMMEDIATELY after giving birth?

4. How was she able to fight people like that IMMEDIATELY after giving birth?

5. How did the baby survive the fall especially since the dude died?

6. How the heck did she have the strength to dig all those graves to the people IMMEDIATELY after giving birth?

(Empress Ki related)

@Jillia @joccu @Sleepy Owl

Noonim, I was gonna answer that. But well, short answer PLOT HOLES. :loolz:

1-4 are all illogical and a big plot hole for me. 

I had thought that kid would survive (not this time, I knew this time, I am talking about watching it first time). Chances are the one who fell with the kid, acted as a cushion in the fall. The nuns do tell that the kid was with the father who fell from the cliff. 

and well 6 is also WTH moment for me. :evilelmo:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1