Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl this one is funny

try catch the last 5mins of ep3 18 Again it has something like this, presented in a very heartwarming way

+2

I am yet to start that drama, caught up with Empress Ki yesterday, will finish Good Detective today and then move on to 18 Again hopefully. Did you start "More Than Friends"? One bad thing about JTBC dramas is that the subs come really very late.

PS: Just checked the last 5 mins of ep 3 of it, yup it was really good and heart warming. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Did you start "More Than Friends"? One bad thing about JTBC dramas is that the subs come really very late.

the storyline doesn't really appeal to me much, so i didn't start lol

i dropped Zombie Detective recently as well, cos i was a bit irritated by the FL. she was very good in Extracurricular but, her vibes in this one was totally off.

guess i'll just take it easy and wait for Tale of Gumiho and Kairos

raining adventure time GIF

+2

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the storyline doesn't really appeal to me much, so i didn't start lol

i dropped Zombie Detective recently as well, cos i was a bit irritated by the FL. she was very good in Extracurricular but, her vibes in this one was totally off.

guess i'll just take it easy and wait for Tale of Gumiho and Kairos

+2

I didn't watch Extracurricular yet. I am watching Zombie Detective, even though the FL is annoying, story is funny, well 3-4 eps were not as funny, but still, I am loving the references they give. And looking forward to the famous Mr. Sunshine scene happening in the next episode. 

I will be watching Kairos, not really excited for Tale of Gumiho, might leave it for later if it does well and the story is good. 

I'll try to see More Than Friends on FF and see whether I should watch it or not. 

@corey I think the date is not set yet, but its gonna happen within 2 weeks I guess, @partyon Noona can tell much better about the dates.

Secret is among my most favorite ones, same with Innocent Man. But its good we'll have you in Money Flower's thread :approves:.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

@Min2206 the current Y-Gen no longer follow the tradition of playing lantern lid with candle but with battery operated.

By the way, what's dinner tonight.

Me, I am having hot-pot cum fellowship dinner at frens place. 

Morning @Jillia  and @H0neyI am currently watching Faith Ep 14...

Edited by Thong Thin
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Happy Chuseok 2020!

i'm wondering, where is the 3rd mooncake in the tray.. hahahaha

Illustration Mascot GIF by Ang Ku Kueh Girl and Friends

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I didn't watch Extracurricular yet.

it has lots of violent scenes, and some from high school students who turned to vices to earn extra pocket money outside school. a bit of dark reality genre that's heavy on the heart.

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

it has lots of violent scenes, and some from high school students who turned to vices to earn extra pocket money outside school. a bit of dark reality genre that's heavy on the heart.

Does it get concluded 6 episodes or no there will be another season? 

8 minutes ago, corey said:

Super, I will tell my friends over the JH thread.

:approves:

5 minutes ago, H0ney said:

and it is raining and I am not liking it ~,~

If only you could send your rain over here :heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Does it get concluded 6 episodes or no there will be another season? 

i dun think there will be a second season, the last bit is good as an ending. and there isn't much to try expand for a season 2.

was there any news regarding Love Alarm 2? i think i watched too many of such with seasons and have forgotten most of them with all the months of waiting.

200.gif

+2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

Hi @joccu @corey  @H0ney @Jillia

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 the current Y-Gen no longer follow the tradition of playing lantern lid with candle but with battery operated.

By the way, what's dinner tonight.

Me, I am having hot-pot cum fellowship dinner at frens place. 

Waaaa ... hot pot on a rainy day - nice!  Have fun @Thong Thin

I have no choice cos we cousins have to use candles ... could not find battery-operated lanterns in that hometown ... hahaha!    We literally lit the candles and try not to burn the lanterns.   6 lanterns for USD0.70 with 1 packet of candles for USD0.20 -- LOLLL

umm ... I try to be busy outside, better not ask what the aunties are cooking else I be tasked to do something!  I heard got steamed chicken.

Spoiler

pardon the pic - before steaming - in preparation
aid4992034-v4-1200px-Cook-Steam-Chicken-

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1