Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Recipe please! @Lawyerh also wants it

there's 2 popular cheese ramen brands... paldo and ottogi... if u like regular servings, i think going with paldo might be better cos ottogi ramen is a bit little (or maybe cos i love ramen and it seems like, i finished it too fast!)

i used to cook all instant noodles with slightly more water... but for cheese ramen, u really can't use too much else, diluted cheese ramen soup is just... unsatisfying!

if your piece of ramen fits the pot well, then the water should be enough to cover the noodle... if the ramen has too much space inside a bigger pot, perhaps u need to reduce slightly more water. and like what this youtuber mentioned, mix and draw the noodles up and down... not just stir (i used to swirl it inside)...

:heartxoxo:

@wallflowersforjane tigersugar has ice cream delivery via shopee!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

any chingu watching Men Are Men (To All Guys Who Loved Me) as well?

ep5 & 6 are hilarious... gosh.

Me. There are hilarious and ridiculous in the same time. I have to remind myself that I am watching a kdrama rom- com. We don`t have to think much. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@wallflowersforjane

i'll wait for u to get urs... then we can hang out here and eat tigersugar ice cream!!

all chingus are invited for ice cream sessions! haha at our various timezones!

:cutekitty:

@larus i'm watching for some lighthearted comedy!

Spoiler

previously it was the imaginary ball game scene... and now, even the waltz is funny!!

:yay:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

HAHAHAHA which kdrama was that?? 

I think it is OCN dramaBlack. I watched the drama but I don`t remember the scene. But judging how puzzled is Song Seung Heon`s character I think he is Black. He doesn`t know what it is an ice-cream.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1