Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 minute ago, mouse007 said:

congrats @sushilicious :star:

Thank you! You will be there one day as well:star: will cheer for you when you reach there :)

• Like 1
  • Love 4

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

We need speech speech speech :joy::joy:

Huhh what speech hahaha

Anyways thank you Ms Owl @staygold & Ms Gif @Ameera Ali

:)

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

For me best 2019 slap food was this 

@ktcjdrama , @Sarang21 would understand, it was hilarious :joy:

+2

That seaweed slap was hilarious...especially when he started eating it :joy:

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

@Sarang21 You like Love and Destiny ? I watched like 5 episodes first-found it a bit boring but since it's Chang Cheh and Nini I kept watching till episode 18-20. Then I stopped. I just couldn't find the chemistry between Nini and Chang Cheh. And I like both of them and it's Chang Cheh's first ever TV drama. Not much expression from Chang Cheh but I guess maybe that was what the director told him. I've never seen Ashes of Love tho but I like TMOPB much much more. I'm waiting for the C drama with Shawn You and Li Qin. Forgot the name. I like Li Qin-she's elegantly beautiful.

So far I´m enjoying it. The first couple of episodes were really boring and I had to get used to the male lead hairstyle too. It just doesn´t suit his face...I feel like it lacks volume at the top lol. About the male lead not having much expressionm I agreed...but I guess that´s really how his character is....maybe it will change later on.

I´m not feeling such a greet chemistry between them either at the moment...it feels more like student and mentor relationship. I guess it has to do with the fact that the character of the female lead is so naive and childish. But I think she will have a character development later on ...maybe then the chemistry will grow. 

I find the story of the side characters interesting too so that´s why I´m not that bothered about the main leads. 

I would really recommend you to watch Ashe of Love. I love TMOPB too it´s   my all time favorite Wuxia drama. I´m waiting for the adaptation of the pillow book. 

Lin Qin was the princess in "Princess Agents" right? I´m waiting for one of her drama "The majesty of the Wolf" it´s been like forever and they are not releasing it. I don´t know if we will ever get to see it :bawling:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

OMG Aiyooo i never wear makeup then oppa showed up *blushing* see im a bare S. I never put choker flip hair all that. 

Thank you @Ameera Ali:joy::kiss_wink: i laughed really loud it's 1am here opps. Oppa is at my living room,i go put on make up first. Haha then we go on a dream date haha

Goodnightttt!

+2

• LOL 5

@Ameera Ali ~ found the bra shopping scene in graceful family hilarious. first he says that she is not his girlfriend and then says, wait, do you have something for someone who is bad tempered and the shop assistant winks and says "ah you like the bad girl type?" :joy:.... and this is initial OTP scenes. I love it!

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

@Sarang21 thank you so much!

Now that im ready with my makeup on i can go with oppa on a date :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

One of the things that I don´t like about C-dramas is the fact that the intro and outro spoil a majority of the story.:unamused: It´s so annoying :triumph:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

Welcome back our princess ( @sushilicious):kiss_wink:

5d7bd00421e93865420502.gif?download

@Sarang21 I don’t know about spoiler but it’s annoying if you hate , I try last week Bollywood drama , I was dying with all music every time two lead look at each other :joy:

@Lmangla this drama hilarious,I am  getting ready for the fish funeral :joy:

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

you know what I think when I see the drama title "melt me softly"?

chocolate cadbury ad. hahahahahh :sweatingbullets:... don't ask me why but I keep thinking melted chocolate.

here's the kiddie romance version with future disapproving parent

here's the adult romance version.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Welcome back our princess ( @sushilicious):kiss_wink:

@Sarang21 I don’t know about spoiler but it’s annoying if you hate , I try last week Bollywood drama , I was dying with all music every time two lead look at each other :joy:

@Lmangla this drama hilarious,I am  getting ready for the fish funeral :joy:

+2

What drama was it? and where there wind blowing out of nowhere too? :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

What drama was it? and where there wind blowing out of nowhere too? :joy:

+2

Is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 

The wind come inside the office :mrgreen: 

everyone keep silent & not allowed to talk or move until 2 lead finish looking at each other :joy: 

15683984441568398412.gif

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Thank you! You will be there one day as well:star: will cheer for you when you reach there :)

Thanks! But I think it will be a long time until I reach Immortality :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 

The wind come inside the office :mrgreen: 

everyone keep silent & not allowed to talk or move until 2 lead finish looking at each other :joy: 

+2

OMG...I was so obsessed with this show :love:

What you described is typical for indian daily shows :joy:...the funny thing is that the wind will be blowing like there is a tornado inside the room but the male lead´s hair will not move one inch . Whatever hairspray or gel they are using must be really strong :joy:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Insightful 1