Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

612 GF

Spoiler

TOP auntie seems quite favoring Lawyer Heo. 

Maybe he will bcome downfall of her dynasty. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

auntie

Love how you just call her that lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

+2 

Wave @Sarang21:relaxed:

Hi how are you? :relaxed:

I haven´t been active here because I started watching the C-drama Love and Destiny. I didn´t thought that I would like it so much.It reminds me very much of Ashes of love. Since It´s a 60 episode drama I don´t have time for anything else :joy:. I´m currently on ep 16. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Random: I hate it when characters leave the entire drink untouched and walk off after having a conversation at a coffee shop!!!! That costs money! you better drink it even if u are bitter/sad inside! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, staygold said:

Random: I hate it when characters leave the entire drink untouched and walk off after having a conversation at a coffee shop!!!! That costs money! you better drink it even if u are bitter/sad inside! 

I know what you mean...and they do it with food too. At least take the drink or let them pack the food for you. It´s such a waste.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Sarang21 me watching graceful family :joy:

15683853111568385195.gif

don’t worry husband don’t know what to do too :joy::joy:

Spoiler

5d7bad33359e2993358558.jpg?download

@staygold me hating shop worker like this one , who need to know about her experience :mrgreen:

+2 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

@Lmangla Picasso

Spoiler

In glass box the dead fish... I can not.... :joy:

He looks bored to death (literally). 

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, staygold said:

Same! I hate it even more when they buy food and don't eat it. I find this quite common in K dramas. At least with Chinese dramas, you can see them actually eating the food.

I can't tell you how many scenes with such amazing food were left untouched and how I've looked at said food with such longing. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 me watching graceful family :joy:

+2 

:joy: somehow it reminds me of this tampon commercial 

I need to catch up on Graceful family too...I need to duplicate myself I feel like I don´t have enough time for all those dramas :joy:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I can't tell you how many scenes with such amazing food were left untouched thrown at people and how I've looked at said food with such longingSadness, what a waste

:) saw ji suk jin on running man took food & slap it on Kwang soo’s Face making a phack sound

Heartache 101

• LOL 6

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:) saw ji suk jin on running man took food & slap it on Kwang soo’s Face making a phack sound

Heartache 101

For me best 2019 slap food was this 

@ktcjdrama , @Sarang21 would understand, it was hilarious :joy:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

O gosh, tell me about those wasted coffee and food!! I really hate those scenes. You just come sit down and talk for less than 5 minutes... why don’t you just do it at a park bench?? But of course, the coffee shop PPL needs to have their screen time too <_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

I haven´t been active here because I started watching the C-drama Love and Destiny. I didn´t thought that I would like it so much.It reminds me very much of Ashes of love. Since It´s a 60 episode drama I don´t have time for anything else :joy:. I´m currently on ep 16. 

+2

@Sarang21 You like Love and Destiny ? I watched like 5 episodes first-found it a bit boring but since it's Chang Cheh and Nini I kept watching till episode 18-20. Then I stopped. I just couldn't find the chemistry between Nini and Chang Cheh. And I like both of them and it's Chang Cheh's first ever TV drama. Not much expression from Chang Cheh but I guess maybe that was what the director told him. I've never seen Ashes of Love tho but I like TMOPB much much more. I'm waiting for the C drama with Shawn You and Li Qin. Forgot the name. I like Li Qin-she's elegantly beautiful.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2