Add and Subtract Game

Admin

65936698_1021419888048147_64229564997603

Crushing on Son Ho Jun right now... 

@cenching is IONTBO depressing? I saw the trailer and am debating watching it but am worried it might be a bit heavy? I am also considering starting Story of Ming Lan..

360 - corrected

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@mouse007

It’s a heavy and dark drama in a way but they present it in lighter ways. Superb acting, great writing, fabulous cinematography and excellent directing. 

BTW, it’s seems like majority of Soompian here are Mod, JM, GM, EO and only a handful of us mortals....:twerk2:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

My old  DP was my head....:joy: So I had a soft spot for it....:joy: I am watching It’s Okay To Be Not Okay....Superb drama. I plan to watch Flower of Evil too but I will wait for it to release more episodes....

well it was a cute hairstyle u had in the pic XD

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hi @TiNaDo 

:waves:

u still need a nickname from me most of the people on this thread has a nickname from me. do u have any nicknames rn so i can get an idea?

Awwww, hi, love! :wub:

Nooo, I don't have a nickname. Love to hear (or rather, read) what nickname you'll invent for me. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mouse007

It’s a heavy and dark drama in a way but they present it in lighter ways. Superb acting, great writing, fabulous cinematography and excellent directing. 

BTW, it’s seems like majority of Soompian here are Mod, JM, GM, EO and only a handful of us mortals....:twerk2:

Okay good to know. It looks like an excellent drama. I might check it out when I have the time. Right now I am a bit preoccupied. 

Do you have any interest in moderating?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, mirmz said:

hello :D

might take me a while 

do u like the color green? (im asking cuz of research purposes :D

In fact, this is the only colour I don't like. :D 

Hint: my favourite colour is red.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, mirmz said:

well it was a cute hairstyle u had in the pic XD

You still remember??? :joy: I used a pencil as a hairpin to gathered my hair in a bun. I was so proud of myself and decided to immortalized it on my DP....:joy:

@mouse007

For me moderating is a privilege and privilege comes with responsibility that I can’t give....

@TiNaDo

I don’t like green too and my fav color is red...

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Just now, cenching said:

You still remember??? :joy: I used a pencil as a hairpin to gathered my hair in a bun. I was so proud of myself and decided to immortalized it on my DP....:joy:

ya i have a pretty sharp memory :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mouse007

My old  DP was my head....:joy: So I had a soft spot for it....:joy: I am watching It’s Okay To Be Not Okay....Superb drama. I plan to watch Flower of Evil too but I will wait for it to release more episodes....

@cenchingYou should visit the Flower of Evil drama thread. I put a poll up for people to make predictions on how the drama will turn out! :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1