Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 Love So Ji Sub in Master's Sun. One of drama I rewatched like for 100x back then?

oh yesss i like master's sun too! But havent done a rewatch yet. SJS dramas are hit and miss for me unfortunately.

@Sushimi :kaching3: you so poor no money left to gamble so you gamble away a rabbit's carrot?:onfirex:

@im0202 its ok its love..and the movie is...admiral something something hahahahha...the movie is nice..the drama is so so for me...

• Replies 135.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

@Sarang21  isn’t changes cool :poledance:

girl medal need money so  ( run to the event give suggestions about best father figure in kdrama , you may win medal or money ) ** economic helping friend :D

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@im0202 JIs also came as guest in 1n2d...he's quite entertaining there too. So in total ive seen him 3x. The most memorable one for me will be 1n2d. 

29 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@wallflowersforjane @alleram95 @Lawyerh @kokodus HP peeps what happened in the main thread while I was away? :ph34r:

Not sure also! Trying to find out if anyone saw. @alleram95 and I got there too late, so all we know is a couple of posts were deleted and our poor @triplem had to step in. :tears: One post remained 'cause it was quoted and it was in big font.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic