Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Ameera Ali last time I was hyperactive analying NJ's character, while all of you are enjoying romance :mrgreen:

Guess there is something  wrong with me :D

these days I am not easily stimulated to write, I am quietly enjoying KBS dramas: perfume, Angel's last mission and "home for summer"

perfume is so funny, the actor's expressions are priceless, esp his phobias :D

• Like 1
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali last time I was hyperactive analying NJ's character, while all of you are enjoying romance :mrgreen:

Guess there is something  wrong with me :D

these days I am not easily stimulated to write, I am quietly enjoying KBS dramas: perfume, Angel's last mission and "home for summer"

perfume is so funny, the actor's expressions are priceless, esp his phobias :D

Home of summer is it good , me I take break from daily drama , I agree perfume is good , I didn’t expect it to be , I like actor in evil roles. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh our sushi is very quiet these days ...

Maybe if Kousuke out this week, she will be out from her lair.... :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

So shocking @nrllee... just 2 yrs down the road. Based on researcher love hormone can stay for 3 yrs... Doesnt seem to be the case for this. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Didnt mean to be mean

Bored. Read breaking. Shocked. From shipper to real and now?! 

Back to bored

Add. Noticed Min Ik and DJ's look alike hair and tie on cake scene 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Im watching almost all Chung Yao run back then ... @cenching@Sejabin but i was like still a kiddo sort of for xin yue ge ge lol... Doesnt ring alarm bell about the cheating portion.

Its not my fav, cos only the lady is pretty bwahaha... the guy not my type. (Yeah as young kids i also alrd have a strong preference of how handsome guy shd be :lol:).

+2 :blush:

just able to back on add and sub because need to prepare some competitions at office today ^_* we busy since yesterday :kiss_wink:

btw I watch xin yue gege when I was at 5 grades of elementary school hahaha.. I watched them on SCTV? those Chung Yao dramas. I still remember too about Belenggu Pintu Cinta, Putri Mei Hua hahahahaha... I was just a kid. but because mom watch it, I watch it together with her and cry together for those silly dramas :joy:

19 hours ago, cenching said:

@triplem

Had you watch Tropical Night In December??? Also about a house wife who have an affair with a young man because her hubs treated her unfairly...My sister swore endlessly while watching it....:joy:

@Sejabin

Yes, during olden days men were allowed many wives BUT this girl was betrothed to his own son and during olden days betrothal is considered married.....:skull: 

+2

I just know that betrothal at that time can be considered as married. hahaha. no wonder li da hai family torture her like that wkwkwkw.. :joy: but I don't believe in that kind of relationship. 

+2

btw after kissing her and crying at their wedding and now divorce? :scream: if we count from DOTS drama, it's just 3 years.. ottoke... ckckckc.. marriage is not easy and divorcing process also not easy. why... too soon to give up :hushed: is for better for worse only an empty promise? usually people only want the better but the worse can make people give up.. hmmmhhh

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

570 :ph34r:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

how are you @kokodus? did you finish your exams? think you mentioned preparing for something last time?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I'm good @Lmangla The main exams are only at the end of this year. Maybe I would have mentioned about the small test series they keep in my coaching centre. That happens every other week. I'm trying my best, let's see....How have you been doing?? How are you coping up with the water shortage.? I'm clearly not doing well in that department. Sighhh. I'm used to spending water frivolously all the time, this situation right now is like a slap on my face. But thankfully it has been raining a little these past few days, which is a nice sight to see. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@kokodus didn’t you finish your course? I thought you’re doing housemanship? ( not sure what’s the term for Dentist ? )

• Like 4
  • Love 1

anyone in shock after song - song couple divorce??? Song joongki seemed to care genuinely for her... !!! Can't even imagine//...

• Like 5
  • Love 1

it is sad because it is Song Joong Ki who filed the divorce :anguished: .. what happened..

• Like 6
  • Love 1