Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

48 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmanglaso what movies did you watch today?!?!

san andreas -- it has come on tv so many times but I never watched it, just bits of it. today watched the full movie. timepass. then, watched the ending of crimson tide......

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali, did you watch the drama Monster?? (Actor Jin Tae-hyun) our Namjun was there too :D:D

Spoiler

photo623564.jpg

his wedding in 2015 :) I wanted to post it on the Left-Handed wife thread, but it is not related to the drama

my first interest :D

Spoiler

@Lawyerh are you watching her Private life?? you seem busy :D I don't watch short dramas these days, I got hooked to the daily Left Handed Wife with Ameera :):)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@nohamahamoud2002 no I didn’t , Is it a daily drama or what :blush:  left handed wife was the first time for me with NJ :joy:

blue tie was bad faith for him :mrgreen: - finally catch up with episode :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002 no I didn’t , Is it a daily drama or what :blush:  left handed wife was the first time for me with NJ :joy:

blue tie was bad faith for him :mrgreen: - finally catch up with episode :joy:

Monster is 2016 Kang Ji Hwan drama of 50 episodes. @Lawyerh finished it. I am still trying to know what it is about, it is longer than Ji-hwan other works. Me and my group have been watching Ji Hwan  dramas recently,  we were together in Feel Good to Die :D

Now I like  Jin Tae-hyun :D I hope he acts as a good guy in his next work :D

The dear child Chan was less chubby as a little boy

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yayyyy both my oppas are back!!!!!!! And JCW is already confirmed to play the lead in some romcom, I heard. Excited!!!!

Yes, it seems so . Not sure if it’s confirmed yet . But I hope he does . 

@jeijei helloooo!  Great to see you here . How have you been ? 

@Ameera Ali some ideas for you , it’s really only the 1st page that you have to do up .

this year I took over KJS 1st page , and started revamping as the previous page starter stopped updating for the last few years . I’m still doing it up , but his thread is pretty active with quite a few of us posting 

Spoiler

KSH thread, I started this year 

Spoiler

Also love what one of our Mods Jillia did for the JKH thread 

Spoiler

You can be as creative as you can .

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem how can I find his instagram :relaxed:

Lol you search his name lol but not all have insta your next best bet is their agency :)

@triplem lol mine is like dead lol but it depends on his popularity i guess....sighhh

@Ameera Ali i went for a classical cause i OCD so i stack them up in the spoilers lollllll

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem how can I find his instagram :relaxed:

Here you go ...

Spoiler

some  sources for info & stuff

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_Go_Joon-picture_gallery.html

https://mydramalist.com/people/12122-go-joon

http://asianwiki.com/Go_Joon

https://star.koreandrama.org/go-joon/

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol you search his name lol but not all have insta your next best bet is their agency :)

These name are confusing :joy:

Thanks @triplem  ,  under ko jun  :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@triplem not sure why...but i noticed your DP and i have a idea...hm...i should spread the page to special investigator...at least let My Chan page to be alive hoh nad not dead lol hahahaha...:bawling: 

The cake helps lol...Okay nevermind hahaha. Will just wait for a day when he is really famous lol :(

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

894 :kiss_wink:

happy sunday chingus :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem not sure why...but i noticed your DP and i have a idea...hm...i should spread the page to special investigator...at least let My Chan page to be alive hoh nad not dead lol hahahaha...:bawling: 

The cake helps lol...Okay nevermind hahaha. Will just wait for a day when he is really famous lol :(

Yes , you should . I only decided to revamp KJS thread after TSYB as he had gained some new fans . 

@Ameera Ali go post the link for GJ thread in the FP thread. He may hv some new fans there . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

@Sejabin did you go & watch avengers:end game  :relaxed: I did watch it yesterday it was good :mrgreen:

@triplem imagine you put like this note , for your student for your favourite drama & movies :joy:

Spoiler

38DFDB94-7EC0-4D6A-AF34-A95B7836C042.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem dedication to go back to school on a saturday lolll is it scheduled in the schedule or is it like a imma add extra classes type? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

+2 :blush:

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin did you go & watch avengers:end game  :relaxed: I did watch it yesterday it was good :mrgreen:

@triplem imagine you put like this note , for your student for your favourite drama & movies :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

38DFDB94-7EC0-4D6A-AF34-A95B7836C042.jpg

Have not yet :relaxed:

Perhaps on friday will go but at the afternoon. I don’t want to go there if there’s no sun in the sky hahahaha.. still trauma of no power in the whole city. If somethings happened in a broad day light, it’s easier to find a way. 

(Actually if go to movie theater, I will focus to buy the snacks there. XXI cinema has the best snacks :blush: I want to eat waffle with vanilla ice cream, mini fried pangsit, french fries, and drink dino milo or moccacino+cornflakes+icecream+whipped cream) I swear I will eat all of those snacks :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Reveal hidden contents

Actually, I have not watched EndGame yet. Will go when the crowd dies down 

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem dedication to go back to school on a saturday lolll is it scheduled in the schedule or is it like a imma add extra classes type? 

One of the programs I teach is scheduled for Saturday. Not enough slots on weekdays. I teach in a few places . So that was the only day my time & theirs could match . I’m not that dedicated, lol! It’s bread & butter for me at the end of the day . The bonus is I get to help young people along the way . I’m in private education. If I were truly dedicated, I should teach in public universities/ schools . But sorry , the pay is crap

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali, did you watch the drama Monster?? (Actor Jin Tae-hyun) our Namjun was there too :D:D

@Lawyerh are you watching her Private life?? you seem busy :D I don't watch short dramas these days, I got hooked to the daily Left Handed Wife with Ameera :):)

Try to spread Monster virus Noha? Lol.. enjoy the 50 hours riding. I spent my chinese new year holiday on it. I just cant stop. I seldom take 50 eps. And yeah Jin Tae Hyun is one funny character. Entertaining. 

Yeah i always busy... lol. HPL is just 2 eps per week. Piece of cake. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2