Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@phikyl ah.. it's a relieve that you have enough sleep then. I sleep late if I wait to watch some dramas. Hahaha. But thankfully some dramas I watch is near weekend. So it's fine. I can wake up late after that. 

I guess it will included, I just checked the thread and people updates that the ost will be release. They will release like three of them all at once. Pretty different while other popular show will release it one by one each week. I'm waiting for the ost. And it'd be much released at the very end later. You know the one that played during the scene where MY left KT after putting off her cigarettes inside his cup. That moment she walks away the bgm ost played. Love that piece!

Yeah, I sleep plenty. When I'm on point with diet and exercise I only sleep like 6 hours a day, max. It feels like I have so much time available to me then. :lol: Unfortunately, I have not been on point lately so I always feel tired right now. 

It makes me laugh that we're describing OST's by the scene they're played in rather than words. 

13 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Ok so I will vote for

add & subtract coffee badge - gm4queen (#3)

welcome to oppaland - @Alice Wonderland

perro army (lee seung gi and dog) - @Sushimi

Any others?

I heard that you like living in shippers world. There's a badge for shippers there. And I think it looks cute. Plus you can add more for min ho oppa with his ramyun pot helm! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Yeah, I sleep plenty. When I'm on point with diet and exercise I only sleep like 6 hours a day, max. It feels like I have so much time available to me then. :lol: Unfortunately, I have not been on point lately so I always feel tired right now. 

It makes me laugh that we're describing OST's by the scene they're played in rather than words. 

Even you say you sleep plenty but I feel like you always be the one who never sleeps here. Hahahhaha

Cuz it'a easier since bgm music has no lyrics. Hahahaha. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, superspace said:

How I wish my afternoon would be like:

I always feel this way and promised myself will sleep when I am off. But when it's due time, I can't make myself to fall asleep. Strange. 

P.S. ah.. he's one of my jdorama fave actor. Love him a lot in RMPW. I remmber watching this during my school days. Hahaha. I watch him in RMPW then going backward for his other works like hana kimi and gokusen. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1