angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

6 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@nohamahamoud2002 Thanks for the info.

@triplem @sushilicious Hi. I'm sorry I'm replying late. I put the gifs under the spoiler. Could you gif these as gif dps for me? You said something about file size. If it doesn't work. I'll try to find something else.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

No Numbers

Ok later on when I get home .I edit for you to reduce gif size . Gimme some time ya . I’m at work . 

Edited by triplem
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali :joy: you must watch this. She has weak eyesight and does not know where she is putting her hands :joy:

I know the actor from Liver or Die. He is so funny. :D

_ 2 

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ok later on when I get home .I edit for you to reduce gif size . Gimme some time ya . I’m at work . 

Lol the first one you might need to help her resize. You can take mine. I just realised that our dp storage is different size :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

She is so different from Sanha :D

_ 2 

Did you start new drama , me I stop daily drama , I only read your post to know what happen :tounge_xd:

@triplem , @sushilicious What I gonna do with myself with out lion now :cry::tired:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

Did you start new drama , me I stop daily drama , I only read your post to know what happen :tounge_xd: 

I will start shady mom in law, a daily too :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

Good luck  , the mom will give you headache :tounge_xd: 

It is OK. I am not interested in OTP

I am prepared to have a good laugh :D

We just need your gifs :D

• LOL 4

15 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

I know,... already watching it... I watched Romance is a bonus book as well for Lee Jong Suk ... he was amazing... but I missed his penetrating gaze like it used to be in W or I hear your voice... In this drama , PMY's wardrobe is so amazing...

are you trying My True Friend??? I am watching but not getting glued much...

Where is @kokodus @triplem ???

anyone watching Abyss????

i like Park Bo  Young however not sure why i dont have the urge to watch Abyss :x

• LOL 5

Can i request that people please try to put the numbers please. I don't wanna do long maths ealry in the morning. Baba

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i like Park Bo  Young however not sure why i dont have the urge to watch Abyss :x

I like Park Bo Young, too. I reviewed the first two episodes of Abyss then I stopped. It's an okay show (i.e., there's nothing wrong with the logic) but I still can't get over the fact that the lead characters are falling in love with the "wrong" bodies. I'm skimming the episodes just to see if the Park Bo Young's character would still want to bed the guy if he reverted back to his ugly face. 

Too many dramas now and I can't keep track.  

+ 2

652 I'm assuming @sushilicious's math is right. Thanks. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

41 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol the first one you might need to help her resize. You can take mine. I just realised that our dp storage is different size :sweatingbullets:

Where is yours ?

I’ll use Ezgif to reduce frames & optimise . 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

I like Park Bo Young, too. I reviewed the first two episodes of Abyss then I stopped. It's an okay show (i.e., there's nothing wrong with the logic) but I still can't get over the fact that the lead characters are falling in love with the "wrong" bodies. I'm skimming the episodes just to see if the Park Bo Young's character would still want to bed the guy if he reverted back to his ugly face. 

Too many dramas now and I can't keep track.  

+ 2

652 I'm assuming @sushilicious's math is right. Thanks. 

currently i stop watching drama.....i havent really seen alot though i did finish off Le Coup :D 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, angelangie said:

currently i stop watching drama.....i havent really seen alot though i did finish off Le Coup :D 

Le Coup de Foudre?? I'm still working on it. I'm working on Episode 4's review. How did you like it?

I'm liking it so far. It makes sense even though the drama writer(s) extended the original story/novella. I think the drama piggyback on the original work...which is fine.

I'm working on Put Your Head on My Shoulders, Le Coup de Foudre and Angel's Last Mission. 

I've been requested to review In Time with Love (the Taiwanese version) and Nice to Meet You --> This one is a shocker, at least the first few minutes. I didn't know what to make of it. So I'll let it stew for a bit before writing my candid impressions of it. Have you seen it? 

This one:

Spoiler

Image result for nice to meet you kdrama

I seem to be binge-ing on Cdramas to purge all the bad kdramas I've watched. lol. And I'm getting the hang of the Chinese double names, like Weiwei, MiaoMiao, Dingding, Wanwan, Caocao, Yiyi, Yuan Yuan, etc. Haha. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5