Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Too late @Alice Wonderland, @angelangie. I practically live on this thread when I'm not working right now. :lol: But hey, I'm one Add against a billion subtracts. I think you can handle it. :P

I always admire that you're the only person here that stays up while everyone asleep. Respect!

• LOL 2

@Alice Wonderland ahahahaha! It's just because I'm a night owl. I find it really hard to fall asleep before 1 or 2 am. When I was doing the Sunday opens, I'd be going into work on like 3 hours of sleep because I just can't fall asleep early enough to get up at 4am fully rested.....

+2

Thanks everyone! I'm just per normal. Haven't been going out that much even when the restrictions were eased off. LOL

@im0202 yes..in Victoria the number of cases has been spiking up so the gov decided to do stage three lockdown again for 6 weeks. 

Where is @Sejabin going @MY15 ? I don't read back all those pages I missed so I think i'm missing something? 

6 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@phikyl I used to sleep late but lately I fall asleep a lot faster. Cuz we start working like normal again even it's a shift turn. So you basically sleep less each day? Just 4 hrs the maximum maybe?

Btw we're going to get new ost of IONTO coming up soon! So excited!

I usually sleep between 6 and 7 hours a night. That's my normal sleep pattern without setting an alarm.

If I absolutely HAVE to be up by a certain time, I'll set one but it's mostly so that I can make sure I get up on time [in case I'm having a day where I just can't seem to wake up]. When I was on opens, I'd only sleep for like 2-3 hours before going into work for a 12 hr shift. Luckily, I knew that would probably happen so I had them set it up so that I had the next day off to catch up on sleep. 

Is the new OST one of the ones I've been dying for?!?! The one at the end of ep 5 and the "in silence" are the ones I'm impatiently waiting for. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Where is @Sejabin going @MY15 ? I don't read back all those pages I missed so I think i'm missing something? 

Shw didn't tell us the reason but probably she's busy with RL. She'll leave soompi and I feel sad for that. Should we cling on her? 

@MY15 yes, it's sushi's artwork. :lol: I have LMH already so I need him now to join the line. Hahaha

• Love 1

Ok so I will vote for

add & subtract coffee badge - gm4queen (#3)

welcome to oppaland - @Alice Wonderland

perro army (lee seung gi and dog) - @Sushimi

Any others?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@phikyl ah.. it's a relieve that you have enough sleep then. I sleep late if I wait to watch some dramas. Hahaha. But thankfully some dramas I watch is near weekend. So it's fine. I can wake up late after that. 

I guess it will be included, I just checked the thread and people updates that the ost will be release. They will release like three of them all at once. Pretty different while other popular show will release it one by one each week. I'm waiting for the ost. And it'd be much released at the very end later. You know the one that played during the scene where MY left KT after putting off her cigarettes inside his cup. That moment she walks away the bgm ost played. Love that piece!

• Like 2