Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

But this is sadder for me as I was one of those who followed their romance & gossip . 

one thing I don't understand about HK celebs is that their love stories span years. like years and years. 10 years, 20 years. why wait so long to get married and declare you love each other??

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

820 -_-

that is why it is better to love a pastor. He won’t cheat. Wkkwkwkwkw

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Kenneth...feel so sad for him...

Kenneth hensem one la... shd be able to move on asap haha

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@triplem

The cheaters are both Andy...Andy Zhang and Andy Hui....:naughty:

+2

Please, please, please not Andy Lau too.... :fearful:

@triplem I love Sammi... just okay with Andy Hui. Poor Sammi.

Most people don't know the latest car-cams are equipped with two-way camera (learned this from Misty) and can also record conversation inside the car.

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

820 -_-

Not necessarily... :P

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

Ya just he wont love you back muahaha.. dont you see sushi stressssed with her one sided love to sinbunim :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

it seems that the Fiery Priest thread is not enough :D you are discussing it here most of the time :D I really can't watch a man dressed as a woman so I just stayed away :D 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ya just he wont love you back muahaha.. dont you see sushi stressssed with her one sided love to sinbunim :lol:

I can't love a shinbun. But i can love a period doctor lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem @ktcjdrama

I was surprised when I heard that Andy Hui married to Sammi Cheng because from what I understand Andy was a D lister who played mostly supporting roles while Sammi is always a very very popular top pop star. Sammi is out of his league and now this....:skull:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Remind me...Andy used to be a singer right? 

He not handsome so i didn't search his stuff lol

@triplem @cenching

Yeah ..he is a singer. I like his songs, I had some of his CDs :lol:. I also liked his good friend William So - not good looking but  I like his voice . 

@cenching @ktcjdramaYup he is not as big as Sammy to be honest, but you know I always liked the idea of them. A love story that spanned so long..off and on ....finally had a happy ending..or so i thought -_-

Now when I watch this I feel sad ...

Spoiler

I grew up on all things HK..so ahh such memories.

@Lmangla it is actually hard for HK celebrities to openly date or be open about their relationships , their papparazi is 10 times worse than SK's dispatch !

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

it is actually hard for HK celebrities to openly date or be open about their relationships , their papparazi is 10 times worse than SK's dispatch !

No lehhhh. Ruco was happily dating with his girlfriend out in public. Thennn they got married and now they have a child.:kiss_wink: 

Hawick & Yang Mi as well but yeah..we know how it ended.

But I do know paparazzi are mad. This celeb caught digging his nose. Instant spread lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

JW has been liking AH insta since 2017. Sounds like paparazi? Haha im trying to figure out AH point of attraction. He do seems like a decent, good & simple guy with nice voice for me actually. I do hope their marriage can recover. Cos he seems repent on it. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

No lehhhh. Ruco was happily dating with his girlfriend out in public. Thennn they got married and now they have a child.:kiss_wink: 

Maybe now ler, in the past it was not the case ..a lot of them  still keep things under wrap...like Andy Lau..how long it took for us to find out. Funny story , my ex college mate and his kids are in the same kindie ...she was so excited when she saw him at the concert few rows in front of her :w00t:

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

JW has been liking AH insta since 2017. Sounds like paparazi? Haha im trying to figure out AH point of attraction. He do seems like a decent, good & simple guy with nice voice for me actually. I do hope their marriage can recover. Cos he seems repent on it. 

I liked him when he was young..ahahah I thought he was quite sexy :joy:...but now he's not so ...I mean age has caught up . And not like JW's bf is not hot...Kenneth Ma is pretty good looking too ...anyway in the video he did say that they were very drunk , though in no way is he using it as an excuse -_-

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Soooo went to this trashy restaurant for a late night meal. Not only they got our order wrong. But the service is super slow. Asked for plates and they told us we are washing it now. Huuuuuuu. Tries to order food we want. “We are out.” “We are out.” Huuuuuuuuu

:angry: 60 bucks...

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@triplem @sushilicious

I don't remember Hui as a singer, I always remember him as a supporting character who went bad or became a traitor or a sidekick in many gangster movies where the A listers were the main characters. Similar to Jordan Chan at that time....

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

...anyway in the video he did say that they were very drunk , though in no way is he using it as an excuse -_-

They don't look very drunk to me... but whatever, it is obvious this is not the first time they're being chummy with each other. And also clearly, the girl is the one having more hots...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

They don't look very drunk to me... but whatever, it is obvious this is not the first time they're being chummy with each other. And also clearly, the girl is the one having more hots...

And I dislike the fact that she is still dating Kenneth! Two legs trying to get in to two different boats. *shakes head* Sooner or Later we might see a break up article...Kenneth deserves better lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1