Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I must be tiered , watching dramas , now I posting in wrong thread :mrgreen:

Lol. Don't be like me. Ask the others about my past stuff.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I must be tiered , watching dramas , now I posting in wrong thread :mrgreen:

+2 :kiss_wink:

is there a new funny unboring drama? :blush: (I don’t want too serious drama)

btw I see andy hui pict and from his face it looks like a type of a guy who has cheating hobby WKWKWKWKW sorry guys :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw I see andy hui pict and from his face it looks like a type of a guy who has cheating hobby WKWKWKWKW sorry guys :joy:

Haha interesting sejabin. I thought otherwise. Cos hes not so handsome, i tot wont cheat. Seems i was wrong lol.

At least andy zhang now got fren, not so lonely. Both andy and both underwater now :joy:

Drama sejabin watch her private life? Funny, handsome guy tick. Not serious tick.:heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Lol...low key wishing for it to happen lol...the hae il part lol

• Like 3
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :kiss_wink:

is there a new funny unboring drama? :blush: (I don’t want too serious drama)

No darling, I don’t , I watch HPL but I didn’t get excited about it ,  like u I am reading  all the sales going around here  :sweat_smile:  I hope to find a drama , romantic drama to watch , I am tired of action drama :mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

+2 :blush:

@Lawyerh I will try her private life :kiss_wink: ^_* btw his face can’t you see it? A typical of genit face WKKWWKKWWKW his eyes tells me LOL :joy: like ariel eyes HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Ameera Ali I can watch fiery priest until 1000 episodes. As long as uri pantene guy is there Hahahahahaha :joy: btw I want romantic drama but in rom com genre. Btw have you tried aglio olio spaghetti? I tried it today and I like it very very very much! I eat 2 portions hahahahah

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Sejabin genit... haha i also need to ask google >> flirtartious lol.

Btw @triplem lesson learnt. Dont cheat on taxi. It seems leaked from dash cam right :lol:

https://www.asianenews.net/2019/04/16/dash-cam-footage-andy-hui-and-jacqueline-wong-are-having-an-affair/

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Sejabin no darling , I am on diet , summer coming , I need to be on a good shape , while hanging around beach , watching abs .... :mrgreen: - what u think @Lawyerh :D 

* why I feel I am coming cross like perv :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem hmm cheating seems to be trending now in HK? Both is singer right if not mistaken. Seems the marriage been pretty long without any rumours. Haha in the taxi some more, so unglam! :joy:

@sushilicious ur ex bias Ken Ma quite yummy. Wonder what she thinks omg.. 

Exactly it was a fairy tale because both had been on & off over the years . I am disappointed with Andy . I even went to his concert in HK- I was quite a big fan in those days. Sad for Sammi. Kenneth is lucky he has not married Jac .  @cenching ya, what’s with all this cheating?? But this is sadder for me as I was one of those who followed their romance & gossip . 

lol! This article was only this year 

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/sammi-cheng-andy-hui-still-very-much-in-love-after-marriage/

@Lmanglakissing starts around 5th mins 

Spoiler

She really didn’t care about her celebrity status 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4

Posted (edited)

+2 :joy:

ok let us gossipig about eyes ^_* (sejabin gossiping version)

a1701c95-9f01-4164-8f56-0d12adf5ba87.jpg

most of minho picts are with this eyes expressions: He knows he is handsome. But he is soft and care. He likes pretty ladies. He knows that pretty ladies are suitable for him. But he doesn’t over proud of it. 

@Lawyerh my friend eunsani in rinsan forum thread also has flirtatious eyes. Oughhhh.. she has thousands of admirers of her deep-warm-brown-eyes. At first when she told me this,  I want to hueeekkkk.. later I saw her picts and.. oh yes I can understand HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAA her eyes are too big with long lashes. :relieved:

@Ameera Ali if you were here I will treat you spaghetti aglio olio xuxuxuxux :kiss_wink:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem what he said chingu? 

And i also wonder why bother to even wear black mask at 1st place lol :joy: @Ameera Ali should wear german sheperd mask lol lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

The footage in the taxi, I think both were tipsy the reason why their guard were down....For a very well known face like Andy Hui, it's a suicide to cheated in a very public way like that.....:skull:

Btw, for some who are bit baffled who is Catherine Hung, she is a HK actress who was an ex of Max Mok and have a son with him. The relationship was very publicly messy during that time while Andy Zhang most well known role is in Hua Qin Gu or The Journey of Flower with Wallace Huo and Zhao LiYing...

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem what he said chingu? 

And i also wonder why bother to even wear black mask at 1st place lol :joy: @Ameera Ali should wear german sheperd mask lol lol

The jisc - He said sorry & all. Said he really regret. He’s disappointed in himself & his lack of self control. Needs to go and self reflect . He did apologise to Sammi at the end . He did not blame anyone but says this is him taking responsibility 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

The jisc - He said sorry & all. Said he really regret. He’s disappointed in himself & his lack of self control. Needs to go and self reflect . He did apologise to Sammi at the end . He did not blame anyone but says this is him taking responsibility 

Is Sammy going to give him an extended circumcisions?  <_<

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I heard about it. :bawling:

How did that even happen? Sounds too much like there is a conspiracy behind it. Sorry, I've probably watched too many dramas... Feeling so sad because I love ancient architecture, and have yet to visit Notre Dame. 

I honestly thought of something similiar. :joy: Everytime I checked a news site I couldn't see anything about the cause of the fire and I thought: "What if something set it ablaze? What if someone did it on purpose?" Maybe they want to hide it. It must have started somehow. 

But maybe I do watch too much drama/thriller dramas. 

Luckily the french firemen were able to control it, so it didn't burn down completely, they can save it, it will just need a lot of time, money and effort. Still, a lot of history is lost in the flames.

12 hours ago, triplem said:

You’re kidding me right ? Not even the first half can save it :skull:

Actually....no. The first half of Manhole was decent, the episode where he was dead and saw the people around him dealing with his death was one of the best and touching episodes I have ever seen. His desperation at the end and how much he learned through this experience was great.

If the second half would have been like the first 5-6 episodes, I would have probably counted it as one of my fav dramas ever. 

But at one point the drama didn't just went downhill, it fell vertically with high speed and crashed into a wall. Some dramas get worse, Manhole decided to destriy itself. I mean, the wedding at the end, the alien stuff, so many dumb decisions, Uee's complete relationship with that second lead. Gosh.....the second half is on the same level as SWDBS and parts of CP.

• Like 2
  • Love 1