Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@stroppyse I honestly don't know. Like @Hanyeoun, I mostly use dark themes in the first place so I actually find the bright white, old default mode harder to work with. It could just be a matter of what everyone is accustomed to. I did have issues with the night mode because of the dark theme punctuated with neon colors just made it hard to read but night mode and evolution are nice imo. 

My Evo is starting to transition also but I can't tell if it's going to go to the pink it's been the past few days or if I'm getting a new color because it's overcast outside today. :lol: 

6 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

You've heard about Bulgarian roseeees! Aw, such a sweetie! <3

To me Poland means cathedrals by the way. :D 

@Sarang21, I adore Taemin - Thirsty is definitely my top Korean song, can listen to its 8D version till my ears bleed.

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly, I love all his songs but this one is just superior. Otherwise, I like EXO's The Eve; iKON's Killing Me; GOT7's You Calling My Name - those I can think of on top of my mind. I like Bang Yongguk too, Jessi... of course, Blackpink, Monsta X, Super Junior... I can go on and on. The first K-Pop I've ever listed to was Wrong Number by TVXQ!, so this has a special place in my heart. :) 

+2

I´m huge Taemin fan too. He is just the best bancer for me in kpop and his voice is jut amazing! Thirsty is one of my favorite song too and the choreography is so awesome. 

Bang Yongguk, I love his deep voice lol and he is a great rapper. 

You got great taste! :happyshakes:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hide contents

Not familiar with AOA members. I think that everyone changes and perhaps matures over time. Friendships can change as well, as one's interests may change. They may still be friends, but have developed different tastes which would mean that they spend less time together. However, the friendship is still there even if they are no longer going in lock-step.

I agree that it's admirable that Jin does not insist on his eldest position, even though it's clear that he's aware of it. He's also very playful with the other members without standing much on ceremony. It's cute that the other members frequently tease him. It indicates that he takes such teasing well and is another sign of affection amongst them. If he had a more hierarchical personality, I think it would have made it really hard on RM as well as the others.

As for Tae, I think he's just maturing, though who knows what personal issues he's gone through and may still be going through. When he was younger, he was a very fey creature who definitely marched to his own beat. Even RM mentioned how when he first saw Tae, he thought to himself that Tae looks like someone who wouldn't be very obedient, meaning he would just do as he pleases regardless of what he's told to do or asked to do. Young Tae was a bit of a 4D creature. However, it wasn't that he was uncaring or inconsiderate per se, he always seems to have had a good heart, and been very apologetic and wanting to make up for it whenever it was pointed out to him. I'm also sure that he was criticized for his behavior by various people, though the members seem to have learned to appreciate and even love him for it.

However, Tae is also a sensitive soul, and has been maturing over the years. It may be that his inclination now is not to be goofy and insistent first. I don't think he's lost his fey senses though. I think that with his success, he may have taken over supporting his family, and that kind of responsibility also sobers people up as well. Having said that, while all of the members are struggling with the isolation that the pandemic has forced on them, Tae seems to be particularly affected by it. More recently, it seems that there has been some renewed activity amongst the members for various online performances, however, in the initial stage, I think all of the guys really were isolating, even from each other.

I think all of the guys have evolved from their early days. Even Suga who was the biggest loner of the members has really loosened up. I actually think that the one who has changed the most may be Jimin who has really come out of his shell and his original role in the group. I agree with Tae who said that he could never have imagined the person that Jimin has become today.

I hope all of the members have a good support system in addition to each other. With all that is happening in the world, they are also all having to face a BTS that is going to change very soon, with various military enlistments even if not a total dis-banding. As unsettling for the fans, that must be even more unsettling for them, for whom the group is all they've known throughout their youth.

Did Team Subtract finally win again? If so, congratulations. Now, Go Team Add! 

Spoiler

I wasn´t familiar with the member too. But basically one of the member Sana has come out and said the Leader Jimin has been bullying her for more than 10 years to the point where she tought of taking her own life. It was such a shocking revalation. The reason I brought it up is because it shows that at the end of the day we don´t really know what´s trully going on behind the scene. Now I´m not saying that there is some type of bullying on in BTS but I sometime do question if everything we are saying is really the truth. 

Yes it would have been detrimental for the team work is Jin was like that. Luckily he is such a sweet person. 

I hope that what you wrote is what´s going on with Tae and nothing else. 

I think all the members might have moved back to their dorm as they are working on that new album and also promo for their upcoming japanese album. 

They have been together for such a long time, it will be hard for them to be sparating like that. Disbanding is not happening anytime soon, that I can tell you. BH is going public and they need BTS to continue to make money for them. Also they have already renewed their contract so for the next 7 years...there is no disbanding in sight. 

Corona has really messed up a lot of stuff. This year armys could have had one last concert with Jin before his enlistment :pensive:. Jin can technically strech the enlistment a few weaks before his birthday in december next year. But I don´t think Tours will even be possible next year. So I think it´s just a lost cause at the moment. 

btw. you have had the same dp such a long time that it might have bbecome your trademark by now. Whenever I think of you I see that laughing frog :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@mirmz Always! Seems like we're the only 2 on for at least a couple hours every day. :lol: I would think there'd be a few more US people around but I guess not! :kiss_wink:

+2

40 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@mirmz Always! Seems like we're the only 2 on for at least a couple hours every day. :lol: I would think there'd be a few more US people around but I guess not! :kiss_wink:

tbh it would be fun to have more subs/other people on the thread rn, but i do enjoy our back n forth +/-2s. :kiss_wink:

• Love 2