Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Darn @kokodus I didn't see your post until it's too late. Would've been difficult though considering the interests I've listed here. :P

@partyon I know basics and a few extras and that's about it. Just enough to keep my car running and probably fix it when it breaks down. I've been trying to learn more while I can but my car that I bought to be old unreliable, has turned out to in fact be old reliable. :lol: 

I just have a weakness for classic muscle cars from the 60's and when I have the money, I want to buy my favorite car and restore it. 

+2

26 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Edit: @Sarang21 Not kdramas lately but historical cdramas! I haven't had much interest in airing kdramas lately but I've been thinking about trying It's ok to Not be ok. 

what are the names? I may know some of them. You should give it a try it´s a fun drama.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I just have a weakness for classic muscle cars from the 60's and when I have the money, I want to buy my favorite car and restore it.

What is your favorite car? A Mustang? :glasses:

@kokodus You're Ms. Koko :D

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Congratulations! :happydance: What medal are you getting?

+2

you nearly going to one grand , soon you will buy medal :wub:

I bought your Waifu doesn’t exist, hopefully next UWU

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Darn @kokodus I didn't see your post until it's too late. Would've been difficult though considering the interests I've listed here. :P

+2

Blame my data connection. I couldn't tag you, it was loading and loading and loading.....sigh. 

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus You're Ms. Koko :D

Incorrect. It's Mrs. Yoo. 

EbZwqimUMAIeK4Y?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • LOL 3