Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

132 @kokodus

Gosh... Yes,,,, AOL do deserve all the awards!!! the greeek tragedy in that drama is crazy!!!!! 

Actually for me, the more you re-watch the more painful you will feel for Jin Mi's lost innocence and Xu Feng's heartbreak..:bawling:

-/-

Anyway,,, as usual... Deng lun was a gentlemen.. 

• Like 1

@kokodus @lynne22 I love Deng Lun even more since he's clearly such a gentleman. Can they date IRL already?!

Those couches they're sitting on don't look comfortable. The back doesn't go all the way up so they can't even lean back comfortably. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I agree @lynne22 The more I rewatch, more heartbreaking it is.....sigh...when I first watched I was too impatient I guess, I only wanted that Yun elixir to go away, LOL. But actually without that thing we wouldn't have known how pure and deep their love is....gahhhh all the feels are coming back to me right now. Lol. 

And I totally ship these two, but they are adorable together, ottokhe?!? :bawling:

• LOL 2

Some fans are totally ridiculous, they can destroy friendship. DL-YZ have been friends since forever. In this event DL didn’t hold her hand tightly anymore...Darn, you fans!!! :naughty:

+2

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

@sushilicious that busan street food! OMG!!!! :wub:

@kokodus @mouse007 I knowww I knoww deep inside I'm hoping they can get together... but I think right now.. they gave me a vibe that they're friendzoning each other...... :joy: Goshhhh... but they look so cute together.... :D that's what happen if you know a person for a long long time...

More gossip... LOL haha I can imagine this really happen.. they like to tease each other a lot right? :D 

ZM is Zi MEI, Sister ZI, Yang Zi's popular name with her fans...

LG is Lun ge, Brother Lun, his popular name

Dwomkd8VAAAwLDm.jpg

• LOL 2

@sushilicious I'm DYING right now. Those food videos ALWAYS make me feel like I haven't eaten in forever. All I want to do right now is jump on a plane and go to Busan and just eat the day away. :yum:

@lynne22 darn those fans who made them not want to be affectionate with each other! I love that they're so playful with each other. WHICH IS WHY WE NEED THEM TO DATE ALREADY!!!!!! 

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@lynne22 darn those fans who made them not want to be affectionate with each other! I love that they're so playful with each other. WHICH IS WHY WE NEED THEM TO DATE ALREADY!!!!!! 

Hear! hear!...... :D

• LOL 1

@lynne22 they mean Lun ge sat on her skirt?!?! LOLOL. Gahhh I read about all the fanwars in the shippers threads. Netizens are so crazy. And these two are so young, so they dare not think about dating now. Lol. But can they just do another drama together. I think 'll rest in peace in heaven if that happens. Hehe. 

Oh btw, I'm so going to call him Lun ge from now on. Eeeeee

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSED2rCB9l0ArmRo6k5xBQmaxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg   It would be hard to watch this couple and not hope for reality...

There were rumours that DL switched his seat so they can sit together.. LOL.. and that almost triggered a fan war.. Omg! 

I mean come on... I think them sitting together make sense, because if they have to get to the stage going together is a must right?  *excuses :P*

Anddddd I think the rumor is true... ahaha..

I'm going hyper... please forgive me everyone hahaha.... 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@lynne22 Of course they have to sit together. Eeeeeeee can't believe they have already started fanwars for this simple matter. LOL. AND please keep updating me, my Twitter is acting weird today, I don't have any other source to get the news. I'm heavily relying on you to give me all the juicy thing happening in that awards show right now. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2