Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

I've seen that one too @packmule3. It's called Hello Monster (or Remember You, depending on English/translation). 

http://asianwiki.com/Hello_Monster

PBG was pretty sick in that one! :D 

ah yes! That's the one! With Seo In Guk and the female actress from the remake of "Fated to Love You."

lol. Do you notice that we invariably (and unconsciously?) use the word "pretty" when writing about PBG? @angelangie said that he was "pretty good", I wrote that he was "pretty convincing", and now, you also described him as "pretty sick". 

5 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Happy easter everyone 

And to you, too! 

But first, let me survive fasting and abstinence today, Good Friday. Lol. Chocolate pancakes, chocolate ice cream and chocolate covered strawberries are looking good especially since I've given up chocolate for Lent. Three more days!!!

@angelangie, haha. I want to watch this Crime Scene. It's a variety show/game show, right? Similar to Running Man but with a murder mystery (like the boardgame Clue) concept?

• Like 2

570. @TRaNz just delurked.

But it's in Chinese, @angelangie!! 

:bawling:

Hehehe. Why do you sound surprised that our Guigui won fair and square? On the level. Without cheating and pranks.

I'm surprised that she hasn't won more often. She's quick-witted but sneaky. Plus, she can easily play it both ways: innocent and guilty. 

@Lmangla, I found another Kdrama trope for you. 

Love at first umbrella-sighting 

Lol.

There's a light downpour but the sun is magically shining down on our guy so there's some sort of celestial aura about him. A plain black umbrella is hiding the guy's face. In slow motion, he lifts the umbrella to reveal his handsome face. And the girl swoons at the heavenly apparition of her first love.

It's the masculine version of a bridal unveiling. 

• Like 1

@angelangie

It's Eng subbed? Good! I'll have to transfer to my laptop and view it later. When I clicked on the CC icon on my iPhone, it just said "no caption available." So I must be doing something wrong again. (lol) Typical!

25 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

embarrassed4 onion headTonight's DBS episode was superrr cute... 

Hahaha. I guess Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo-Young are pulling out all the stops, and going all out with the puppy eyes, magnetic looks and kissy faces. I'll wait for the gifs. 

If you were PHS's real-life GF, however, and you were a non-celebrity GF, you'd probably wish that you were dead right about now. It would feel like somebody was punching you in the guts every time you see your BF kissing and making googly-eyes at a very cute and pretty actress. Personally,  I don't think I could endure the jealousy-monster in me so I'd walk away from that relationship.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, emiry32 said:

Well my Internet was being mean yesterday and wouldn't stay on the whole night! Thank goodness it came back so I could watch the live stream.  @packmule3 I definitely melted a bit in today's episode :D 

what??!! "Just a bit"??!!! 

Go on. Admit it: you melted like butter. :)

I'll watch it tomorrow with Ep 16 (and Eps 13 and 14) so the suspense won't kill me. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

what??!! "Just a bit"??!!! 

Go on. Admit it: you melted like butter. :)

I'll watch it tomorrow with Ep 16 (and Eps 13 and 14) so the suspense won't kill me. 

Okay okay. I'll admit it. I died in today's episode. crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

hahaha. And we're still playing this add/subtract game while talking about the rom-com.... like ahjummas playing "stop-go" in kdramas. 

578 I would like to think that I'm forever 18 lol2 onion head

This game is fun.... lol.. and Indeed PHS is slayinggg with his eyes.. shy onion head

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lynne22 said:

578 I would like to think that I'm forever 18 lol2 onion head

This game is fun.... lol.. and Indeed PHS is slayinggg with his eyes.. shy onion head

He's giving the expression "if looks could kill" a whole new dimension. 

• Like 2