Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@lynne22 hm.Nope. But we are still counted as neighboring countries of Indonesia. My country was detached from another country and got independcy in 1965. So you can take a guess as to where I’m from :) our flags are similar too!

+2

Aah, the tiny island, the shopping heaven....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

So I just bought a new video game and that will be my activity over the holidays. Since the next three days are holidays and everything is closed, I will have enough time to play.

I will spent the time driving a truck through Europe. :D Woohoo! Country roooooooooooooooads.......take me hooooooome......

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Things are really expensive. Especially the tourist attractions. I mean.. to me as a citizen. It’s getting a little boring. Haha. It cost me 4 to 5 dollars to get Nasi Pandang. Eh...

+2

Yeah, your country is the most expensive place....In Indo 4-5 Sing$ can get you Nasi Padang for 2 to 3 persons

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Haha I realized I added a n in Padang haha

HA! See @cenching it wasn't even my fault. :D 

But it looks delicious. I would like to taste it. It is around 4-5 US Dollars?