Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@abnochShe will be safe. Don't worry.

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra okay :) unni That is :) I think if I were to pick a Koop singer. I would go for hyorin. Dally and see sea ah.

Group...Big Bang. Sorry..got to go for the OG ones. Seungri ahhh. He is coming to my country for a concert and I can’t go! It’s too expensive :cry:

Nah, I don't really have fav girls who are older than me. But that's probably because  I'm old. :D Hyorin is sexy, but I don't really like her.

But I have a ton of other female vocals I adore and love. I pretty much talk about them each and everyday to the extent that all my noonas here are a lil annoyed. :D 

I have no clue about boybands, but I do know Big Bang of course. 

Concerts are an issue in Europe, not many girl groups come here.

+2

@sushilicious Blackpink would be a band I would also like to watch, but they are probably very expensive since it's YG Entertainment. SoI would probably pass, because they aren't as important in my Kpop life. :D But during the second quartal next year Dreamcatcher will make a World Tour. I hope they come to Germany again.

About the tsunami, our local media really didn't report anything. Typical German news behavior. During holidays no bad news.  

1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

About the tsunami, our local media really didn't report anything. Typical German news behavior. During holidays no bad news.  

Actually that's pretty sad, more than 200 people have died. It's a massive hit. It's due to some volcanic eruption I think. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3