Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

+2 

:cry: hm. Man..two days before Christmas. The world is cruel sometimes...

2004 tsunami hit exactly the day after Christmas. I was still a kid at that time, but I distinctly remember everything. It was a total nightmare. Sighhh. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Its holiday season...... :D 

And suddenly tsunami news came... sigh..... 

@sushilicious you're from ID too? :D

@abnoch I'll be praying for Bairama too. Stay strong there! 

@Sejabin - big hug - 

23 hours ago, triplem said:

@lynne22 I watched Aquaman today..loved it. My favourite super hero drama this year. And the romance was good too. I usually don't bother about the love lines in superhero/ comic type movies, but the leads really had that sizzle ...

@triplem *fingerheart* they do have the sizzle :D 

I spend my day walking around at the mall yesterday.. and watching Bumblebee with my sister........ And oh wow! This is good! Seriously good. And I'm not talking about the action scene etc...but the story itself is really good. 

@USAFarmgirl You are the one I'm thinking when I watch Bumblebee... I remember you used to help in youth camp right? I'm recommending the heck out of this movie for you to watch with them sometimes....

Because rather than say this is a robot movie.... I see it as a Young Adult story... just like the old books we used to read. There's a growth there. This movie, have a lot of "Heart" that surprise me immensely. 

I can't believe it... but I spend the first 10-20 minutes of this movie crying :D because rather than see bumblebee as this robot, the story takes us to see him as this soldier.. that got send to another place, lost his home... alone.... and in the new home,, all he got was hostile treatment... and in the end he seems to lost everything... even his voice.... T_T.. he is so lost.. 

And then..  this is where we finally meet our human character..Charlie..... I love Charlie's journey.... and I think you would too @USAFarmgirl 

Consider this my Christmas gift to you... :wub:

I can't believe I'm crying and tearing up again and again while watching this movie... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSarkhr4_cID2_JgVfYl7o

Other transformer's movie don't age well because aside from the action sequance, the story is a bit empty.. but I promise you.... Bumblebee's movie is different. This one will age well.... 

@kokodus :( Hang on there! Jm and Xf will be happy in the end.. 

• Like 3