Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

And when will that happen?!?!?! Sigh. I'm getting impatient. There has to be some reciprocation from her side, I'm almost at the half way mark. And she still doesn't know where her heart belongs. Frustrating. 

@kokodus what episode are you at? Should be around ep 30-31.. then they end their time in the mortal realm and that's when things get complicated.

Spoiler

They make love at ep 34.. so that should give you something to look forward to. LOL

• Like 1

@Dhakra:D 

Oh btw, did you watch Memories of Alhambra??

@mouse007 Mortal Jin mi died. Poor King Yi though...sigh. From what I understand, the Yun elixir started cracking and that's why she is able to fall in love with him. Which is good, but will she have the same feelings when she gets back??? I'll have to wait and see. If you wonder how I'm able to reach this point already, it's because I skipped all the unnecessary scenes that doesn't involve Jin mi and Phoenix. LOL. 

• Like 1

@kokodus Yeah, I did. But I didn't like it, confusing story, It didn't really hook me and all that unnecessary cgi, it was like Manhole.

@stroppyse

1st

Spoiler

Sassy Go, Go!

2nd

Spoiler

Falsify?

Honestly I have absolutely no idea! :D 

@stargazer187The drama. It had its flaws, but some stuff was actually quite good and I enjoyed a lot. If there just wasn't this alien nonsense at the end. Or during the wedding.....well pretty much everything that happened after the first half. 

I like other type of stories more and well, I'm not into "oppas" :D So this isn't a selling argument, I need cute (second) lead girls.