Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@Lmangla this drama actually sounds intriguing. I might go check it out when I have more time. I'm already trying to balance 3 dramas and barely keeping up. LOL

let me know what you think. I had zero to negative expectation and just randomly clicked on it as I was bored and wanted a break from the kdramas I have been watching...

anyone here watch elementary? just read that season 7 will be the last. hope they wrap it well.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@dotonly I just noticed your fan level changed to "hardcore" :scream:

She''s also our number one contributor ! 

14 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Im confused, isnt legend fan level too?

Legend etc are based on your points ( reactions given by others ) . Fan Level - is based on the number of posts you make

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Im confused, isnt legend fan level too?

@dotonly fan level is based on the number of posts while "legend" is your reputation level which is affected by the number of "likes" (or reactions) your posts get from other members.

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 I don't understand all this ruckus caused by Phoenix. If she dies in the mortal realm, she is going to come back anyways. What's the big deal??? 

@kokodus it's because Jin Mi is susceptible while she is mortal. He knows his mother doesn't like her and will likely harm her. I don't know if he is aware of the fact that she can be killed in a way where her primordial spirit can be destroyed and she won't be able to come back at all. He is also protective of her and doesn't want her to undergo more hardships that she has to and I also think that he knows she would have to successfully go through the mortal realm trials for her to be promoted to high immortal. Maybe he doesn't want anything interfering with that as well.

@Lmangla I'll definitely let you know when I get the chance to watch it.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Ooo. It’s good :) I like it a lot. This is something you don’t see everyday...Zombies in a period genre. Worth to try it out :) 

+2

Btw, just a question for those who get to rename their custom fan levels. At which point can you do that?

@sushilicious once your fan level reaches "Fanatic" (over 1,000 posts). A new field will appear in your profile called "Member Title" and whatever you enter there overwrites the standard Fan Level.

• Like 1