Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

@rosierosie Managed to catch ep 2 of Yun Xi . I’ll write something on the thread once I have watched a few more. I like the female lead . She’s spunky but sweet . And  male lead - I’m a sucker for men of few words who let their actions speak for themselves 

• Replies 152k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

Hello folks!!!!! Why is it so quiet in here?? Tsk tsk tsk. I was so bored today that I just randomly picked up a feel good Christmas movie to watch. LOL. It was fun and easy to watch. Hahaha. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

what did you watch @kokodus?

A Christmas prince. Lol. Too cliched, but fun. Haha. Oh and I also started Zindagi Gulzar hai, a few days back. His friend looks cute is all I want to say. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

A Christmas prince. Lol. Too cliched, but fun. Haha. Oh and I also started Zindagi Gulzar hai, a few days back. His friend looks cute is all I want to say. LOL. 

kekeke... zarun will grow on you. :D one of my fav characters. not sure why. hahahahha....

should check out this christmas prince. am in need of good zone out movie. :)

• Like 3
12 hours ago, kokodus said:

Hello folks!!!!! Why is it so quiet in here?? Tsk tsk tsk. I was so bored today that I just randomly picked up a feel good Christmas movie to watch. LOL. It was fun and easy to watch. Hahaha. 

Busy watching Legend of Yun Xi.  My new c drama crack. Great OTP chemie and interesting story 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Busy watching Legend of Yun Xi.  My new c drama crack. Great OTP chemie and interesting story 

Nice. I'll check it out if I get some time. I actually have time but I choose to spend all of my free time swooning over pineapple head. LOL. 

Spoiler

Di3Y9b5VsAARUy6?format=jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what's the story? the genre?

C drama. Here’s the synopsis 

Spoiler

The story takes place during a chaotic time when the land has split into three kingdoms - Tian Ning, Western Qiu and Northern Li. The Emperor of Tian Ning is cunning and distrustful, and fears his own subordinate Long Feiye. To dampen his spirits, the King arranges for Long Feiye to be married to an ugly woman named Han Yunxi.

Han Yunxi is a kind and talented woman who comes from a medical family and is adept with poisons. She is also forced into obeying the decree of the king and becomes a royal consort in name only. However, circumstances allow her to show off her skills time and again, winning the admiration of Long Feiye. At the same time, she also forms a friendship with Gu Qishao.

Edited by Guest
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic