Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@dotonly thanks for the loves you gave.

hello everyone, what r you watching these days? if you need something to cry and have fun, watch "come and hug me" :lol:

Its nothing...kkk

54 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@dotonly thanks for the loves you gave.

hello everyone, what r you watching these days? if you need something to cry and have fun, watch "come and hug me" :lol:

Hahahaaa  stargazer187, cry n have fun?? Sooo funny yr description heeee:grimace:

dWjJZPN.jpg

+2

18 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@dotonly then try watching come and hug me. It's melodrama but it's really good. 

Ohhh... team add won?? Great!! Finally ya.. 

Thank you, but after having a major heartbreak from the previous drama, I think I need a funny one for a change. Do u have any recommendation? Dont have to be a new one.

@supergal99 do u have any?

15 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Thank you, but after having a major heartbreak from the previous drama, I think I need a funny one for a change. Do u have any recommendation? Dont have to be a new one.

try "good witch" which recently aired. we had a ball watching and laughing on the thread.. also I just finished re-watching a lakorn "sood sanae ha" with my aunt (she saw it for the first time) -- she LOVED LOVED it and laughed so much while watching. was totally hooked for the 2 weeks we watched.

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Oh i might try to watch this new one : juz started

U can try this one - makes u laugh (already ended) 

I dunno why i super like it both the drama n the thread. hahaaa.. i still go back n chat in the drama thread. Heee

Also...u can try waikiki..

laugh until u cry every episode. Itz v popular in Korea that extra eps were added.

Disclaimer: don scold me if u find them boring hahaahhaa... i m quite sceptical when recommending dramas nowadays everyone has diff taste.

+2

14 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@LSGLMH_88 holllaaaa... I miss you too. Ahh.. I dunno. The thread says he was confirmed for that but I feel that it's still unofficial, isn't it? They're going to pre-produce it for 2019 airing. So long.. huhuhuhu.. 

But well, at least I can see him every weekend while waiting he comes back to dramaland. 

What r you watching these days? 

Have you tried come and hug me? If you havent,then try watching it. Plus you must meet our hottie uniform oppa in there. Hahaha

What is the number now?

+2

Hahaa... i like the last sentence... 

Seems like everyone is watching About Time. 

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Was shocked to see 100+ notifications today. Thought it was from  2handsintertwined. Lol. So @dotonly How many pages did you backread??

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i was with 30++ notification lols

She said she didnt read - she juz click click click. Ahhh.. she muz be feeling lonely here...heeee

But this strategy works!!!

Hahaaaaa

+2

(Lost count):glasses:

@Lmangla where can i watch thai horror dramas ah??

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Supergal99, I have planned to watch about time. But I guess all my drama lists are overlapped one into another. 

About Time looks good. But haven't really watched it all. 

No one would count? 

Oh i tried the 1st 2 eps.  Erhm... heee... not so used to the pairing of the leads yet. *dum dum~~*

hey... the thread is v active with most of the chingus u know...hahaaa (i juz visit it to read sometimes)

+2

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@supergal99 ~ I don't watch horror at all and thai horror freaks me out more. think it is because they actually believe in the stuff and so film it in a way that makes it even more scary. :crazy: .....

Yess.. datz why i like... very Real ...*dum~~*

Psst:

Spoiler

I think they also like to film *cough* Gay dramas ...*cough*..

24 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 I watch that Hoon-nam and Jung Eum. Done with 4 eps just in 30 minutes. Hahaha. No offense nor scolding to you. But all I can say that drama is so mehh. Lol. 

And one other show that I decided to put it on hold, Greasy Melow. Maybe I'll just watch some snippets from IG for interesting scenes. The storyline is something very confusing and makes me press ffd button more often. Seriously, the script writer screw it!  

Agreed, people have different taste.

Ya tsk... dat wok drama.. so disappointing ... Jang Hyuk wasted wasted ..hahaaaa i missed his Fated to Luv U role. Heeee...

Oh dear so bad ah?  dat new Romcom??

Aw man... then no Romcom to watch ??

5 3 2

Edited by Guest
Add words

9 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 I didn't read the thread. Ah.. I see. I just can't move on anywhere from our hottie uniform. Lol

For romcom, I'm waiting for June dramas premiere. 

@Lmangla I'm a scaredy-cat but I watch horror movies sometimes. I'm not really scared if the ghost or banshee or whatever they called appear with warning. I hate when they popped outs to surprise me suddenly without any sound nor hints before. Lol

I remember one of the scariest horror movie I have watched. The first is Shutter and the second is The Ring.

And one more movie that gave me lots of heart attack and cold sweat on the back of my neck. It's Dragonfly if I'm not mistaken. It's a mystery not a horror but they like to surprise viewers with shocking scene, without any warning nor sound, it popped out suddenly. 

Hahaa... actually i m also watching Mistress n Partners for Justice - both about murders *dum~~*

+2

22 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@LSGLMH_88 he is rising star Jang Ki Young. 

@supergal99 has posted lots of his picture. I would like to show her my fave pics of him in his Judo amd Kendo robe. But I forgot in which pages is it. Lol

Ah.. I am stucked in ep 10 still for Suits. I hate to see Attorney Chae in there! And there some few scenes which feels kinda boring but so far I like it. 

I have 6 eps of LL kept on my drive. But haven't watched it either. 

Poke @LSGLMH_88 

Haha..how about this? 

pkCUmY0.jpg

hr4xPKy.jpg

*pls lend me ... your body*

Oh all those dramas about Lawyers - i cant seem to finish them...hahaaa :grimace:

+2

Kokodus itz about time u should be in the drama thread 'About Time' hahaaa... yr buddies all there

Stargazer187 ooi! U distracting me at work hahaaa

And wherez @dotonly???!!!!

Edited by Guest
Add words

16 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 yes yes.. oh.. wait.. without that judo girl. Why you pick me that one?? Lol

We need to imagine we r the judo gal...heeee

+2

@dotonly Thanks for the love. Waikiki is brilliant. It's outright comedy, sitcom style very much like American series such as Friends and How I Met Your Mother. If you are looking for rom-com, I enjoyed Jugglers. It's got all the tropes but done with class. Tsundere male lead. A Poem A Day i(also has a tsundere male lead with the sweetest female lead) is super,  personal fave for 2018 (I could probably write a thesis) - heart-warming . Poems beautifully integrated into the characters' stories. 

I enjoy About Time - ongoing drama, fantasy drama so there will be some melo ahead. 

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

@dotonly Thanks for the love. Waikiki is brilliant. It's outright comedy, sitcom style very much like American series such as Friends and How I Met Your Mother. If you are looking for rom-com, I enjoyed Jugglers. It's got all the tropes but done with class. Tsundere male lead. A Poem A Day i(also has a tsundere male lead with the sweetest female lead) is super,  personal fave for 2018 (I could probably write a thesis) - heart-warming . Poems beautifully integrated into the characters' stories. 

I enjoy About Time - ongoing drama, fantasy drama so there will be some melo ahead. 

Oh principal triplem checking in... hahahaaa... pls take care of yr class monitor hee...

Uh oh i forgot to do yr homework on Poems *dum~~~* (bite nails)

Ahhh... @stargazer187 we forgot to ask @dotonly to watch Go Back Couple!!

Ok ok chill ..i need go n hug my boss now :glasses:

+2