Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@LSGLMH_88 I refuse to watch the movie version of Eternal love even though I love Yang Yang dearly. I had a phase when I was head over heels in love with YY.... Hahaha. But still I can't see anyone else other than Mark Chao as Ye hua! Ye hua = Mark Chao. Mark chao = Ye hua. PERIOD. 

• Like 2

@kokodus

I did watch the movie version before the tv version....haha. In fairness both YY and LYF were OK but it’s a tough job to squeeze a million episodes of drama into 2 hours of movie. LuoJin is a majestic version of ZheYan. In terms of visual I prefer the movie’s ZheYan...

Yang2 is cute and LYF is beautiful but they don’t look good together. I love eye candy in my dramas/movies...

+2

• Like 1

@cenching Luo Jin as in Tang Yan's boyfriend??? Oooooo. I never knew he was the movie Zhe Yan. Niceeee. I do think it's unfair to compare the movie version to the drama. It is really hard to squeeze in 58 hours of drama into a 2 hours movie. You take any movie adaptation, they usually get a lot of flak for not being as good as the drama. Love o2o, You are my Sunshine and so on....I think c producers should stop being greedy and not try to make movie adaptations as soon the drama becomes a hit. Lol. 

Anyways I will watch Once upon a Time someday....for my boy Yang Yang....but not right now, because Mark Chao is still fresh in my memory as Ye hua. Sigh....Maybe after ten years...? Hahahaha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@triplem Have the tissues handy. 

I cried buckets in the last few episodes. The ending was beautiful. Now I'm in tears coz it's over. I love this drama. thanks loads for the recommendation. Can't take Ye Hua / Mark Chow off my mind now. The man has a charisma about him. He and Yang Mi were really perfect. One of my favorite OTPs

Spoiler

myKSHXT.png

Spoiler

4B5ex87.png

Spoiler

KpuEXdq.png

Edited by Guest

@triplem I really love that scene where she dreams of him after he died....in the dream he clears how he was never interested in Su Jin and how that fake Bai Qian in the mortal realm has nothing to do with him. Haha. It's only a dream but I melted when he sweetly cleared those misunderstandings. It's basically Bai Qian telling herself (since it's her dream) that Ye hua didn't love anyone else aside her. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@triplem I really love that scene where she dreams of him after he died....in the dream he clears how he was never interested in Su Jin and how that fake Bai Qian in the mortal realm has nothing to do with him. Haha. It's only a dream but I melted when he sweetly cleared those misunderstandings. It's basically Bai Qian telling herself (since it's her dream) that Ye hua didn't love anyone else aside her. 

I agree. I love that bit too. She knows it all along deep down. But Bai Qian does have her pride. 

lol! @Jillia Won’t slap you. I still can’t see LKS as a romantic lead. To be honest I like Myung Ho - played by Shin Dong Wook. Loved him since I saw him on Lookout last year. Too bad he’s supporting cast 

Edited by Guest