Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Everytime  Lee Kwang Soo is in a scene I see him... not his character. I remember him from The Innocent Man and while MCW and SJK shined in this drama he and Lee Yoo Bi were rather annoying, taking away precious screentime. Here it's just... he is there and that's about it.

Talking of LYB though... still looking forward to check out her new drama. :D

I’m able to tolerate him. I hv seen him in enough dramas but this time he is the lead so the screen time will be quite a bit. I enjoy the drama, I hv a thing for cop shows. Especially this which allows us to see the unglamorous bit about being in the force. 

Yes I’m looking forward to A Poem A Day. My naked fireman & my dearest second lead fr School 2017. Hope it’s good 

On 3/17/2018 at 8:53 PM, Lmangla said:

@staygold ~ you are also watching my husband ok jak doo? nice. you are not on the thread?

I am not on the thread Lmangla. I find it challenging to keep up with discussion. I feel I have hardly anything valuable to add nowadays.

+2

Edited by staygold
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I wonder if he is any good in the movie he has done? I'm not hating him or anything, just think he fits more in formats like Running Man. :)

Well I had a good drama year so far... Mother was amazing, Misty seems to be wrapping up perfectly next weekend as well and Return... well it's more average than I expected but I enjoyed it despite the bts drama.

Grand Prince and Great Seducer turn out to be less good than I hoped, so I dropped it.

And I'm looking forward to Clean With Passion For Now in October. Inbetween... I have no idea yet. :)

Oh i agree. I think his best role  (drama) is still in  "it's ok it's love. " 

I have no motivation to start  Great Seducer. Maybe i should not have read the thread and formed my own impressions instead.

Misty - gahhhhh 

Spoiler

all clues seem to point to Tae Wook ...I can't take it. My heart. It's a great drama and an emotional roller coaster for me because i want them to have a happy ending. 

@staygold How's My Husband OJD? I have been following the thread because @Lmangla has all these fun bets and I'm tempted to watch...hahaaha...I need something fun ...fortunately new episode of Waikiki tomorrow. I need my dose of crazy and Jun Ki!

Spoiler

nS3o3x3.png

@stroppyse Ahh I have heard of

Spoiler

Princess Hours. Though I have never watched it. Won't be able to guess. My k drama journey only started in 2016. Most dramas I hv seen back date to 2012 at the most.

+2

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@triplem, have you watched Coffee Prince, then?

No. I hear so much about it. But because it's quite old and I'm so spoilt  by the cable type dramas or at least the way that new dramas are filmed , that I find it hard to watch older dramas.

Edited by Guest

+2

My Husband Oh Jak Doo is good @triplem. So far ie 5 episodes that I watched I liked Uee's character and KKW I anyway love. They have created the ideal man Oh Jak Doo, of course he is only found in stories!:tongue:

You haven't watched Coffee Prince? :rolleyes: So much goodness to look forward to.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, staygold said:

+2

My Husband Oh Jak Doo is good @triplem. So far ie 5 episodes that I watched I liked Uee's character and KKW I anyway love. They have created the ideal man Oh Jak Doo, of course he is only found in stories!:tongue:

You haven't watched Coffee Prince? :rolleyes: So much goodness to look forward to.

Ooo ok I’ll go watch.

yes I know coffee Prince is your favourite. Gong Yoo! By the way what’s his next project?He’s been so quiet since Goblin.

I have no clue when GY will grace our screens next. We wait like he is waiting for that perfect script to be written.

He has been shooting CFs and photo spreads. You've seen his epigram, Kaanu and Bazaar China spreads? 

Spoiler

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ am loving my husband ok jak doo. it is hitting all my romantic sweet spots for me. :blush:

I started watching last night out of curiosity & I like it so far . uEE’s acting is a bit hit & miss for me but not a deal breaker. I love the mountain man. This setup is hilarious. At eps 3 now.