Add and Subtract Game

Admin

508:ph34r: Congrats Team Subtract!!   Well done!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3GzXI_-5WcaObZ3Bm6Pu  I was just thinking where we were and now where we are.... 

Thanks to Team Add as well who are still winners and fighting!!   After all you know the way to victory!!!!  Your train has been there many times and is full of medals... :D

Yeah turbotracter \m/

6 hours ago, adriana902 said:

@abnoch  That's adorable, she must have felt a little shy to be that emotional, what was her favourite drama and yours?

Yeah, felt like bad man who were breaking up with gf there :)) her favorite? Hmm she had that 10 top list if I'm still right. Mine? I'm noob in dramas, just watched 3 of them because of her. My favorite so far is Signal. I like her drama tastes, far what I imagine, the topics are cool.

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@abnoch I like reading stories of you & catch. She’s a very spunky girl!

Yeah, but still she as electrical engineer can't take of big bolts on machine etc (or lazy?) hahah ;D that's why she focused on automation programming and room illumination.

And thank you too @Jillia

• Like 2