Add and Subtract Game

Admin

DkKoA2_3f.jpg

g0mNgd_3f.jpg

NISI20240927_0001664261_web.jpg?rnd=2024

This drama is so good. :love:

@Lmangla sweetie, Park Bom posted AGAIN about Lee Minho :joy:

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/09/park-bom-posts-lee-min-ho-second-time.html

@Dhakra @Sleepy Owl dongsaengs, thoughts about this?

Korean Men Threaten To Boycott Oasis Due To The Gallagher Brothers’ Feminism 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/korean-men-threaten-boycott-oasis-due-gallagher-brothers-feminism/

I have to admit that I sometimes pity Korean women :(

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

9 hours ago, partyon said:

@WeunXK do her hips look natural to you? 🧐

@partyon🤐

imageS'mores Sandwich (x)

KimYooJung thanks fans for the Birthday wishes.🫶

Spoiler

Xu Kai at 7/11 in the airport buying his favorite cart noodles 🍜 it’s now a tradition for him whenever he is home in Shenzhen(it shows they just ordinary people liked me🤗)

Spoiler

===

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, partyon said:

This drama is so good

Ahh, yaaay. I will start watching it later aswell. Finally I can see my Law Cafe beauty again. :love:

Edit: Omg @partyon it's so cheesy. Holy carrot is it cheesy. Shining knight protecting the poor, vulnerable foreign girl twice in lightning speed. I'm surprised they weren't married with kids at the end of the first episode. 
The whole story feels kinda forced already. 

I think I will drop it. 

Yay GIFs | Tenor

But Lee Se-Young is so pretty again, sigh, I guess I have to wait for Motel Californa to see her again.

6 hours ago, partyon said:

dongsaengs, thoughts about this?

I have to admit that I sometimes pity Korean women :(

Sometimes? I always pity korean women in this regard. The most beautiful women in the world have to deal with these toxic men. No surprise the birthrates are going down for years and some women even boycott relationships. Just yesterday I read a big thread on X about this situation. 
Korean men treat feminism like some crazy conspiracy and it annoys me. 

+2

• Sad 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Happy 22 Birthday to #ZhaoJinmai🎂🎊🎇 known for her roles in hit dramas like A Little Thing Called First Love, Amidst a Snowstorm of Love, The Princess RoyalImage

===
National Coffee Day is here!  A perfect excuse to brew an extra cup (or two) and celebrate the drink that powers us through the day!
with
Spoiler

tumblr_o3y9c5XLtw1ucj2o5o1_540.jpg

cheese biscuits. 414
  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

18 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Edit: Omg @partyon it's so cheesy. Holy carrot is it cheesy. Shining knight protecting the poor, vulnerable foreign girl twice in lightning speed. I'm surprised they weren't married with kids at the end of the first episode. 

This is a very honest depiction though. If one is lucky to meet one's soul mate one day, it will feel just like this and you will act like this.

Maybe you are yet to meet yours, dongsaeng? :kiss_wink:

I think ep 2 depicted it even better, and also how it feels when you lose it. Maybe give ep 2 a chance?

Good morning sweeties ! :dorakiss:

7 hours ago, WeunXK said:

National Coffee Day is here!  A perfect excuse to brew an extra cup (or two) and celebrate the drink that powers us through the day!

Seems like there is a national <product> day every day where you live?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

Won't say no to coffee though! Coffee for everyone!

Black Coffee GIF

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

@4evrkdrama are you watching Iron Family? Guess who is the school nurse in this drama? :love:

@Lmangla @joccu @nohamahamoud2002 Since when did weekend family dramas have bed scenes? In ep 1? :scream:

optimize

Times have changed... :joy:

Also, this drama is pretty funny. I know I shouldn't laugh, but the ML got struck by a car because he heard the FL cursing him. She and him had a one-night stand years before, not sure what the backstory is except for the fact that they were college mates and apparently knew each other fairly well. I think they parted after the ONS or smth. From the bed scene, though, it looks like they were in love with each other back then.

She is legally blind and while crossing the street she could hear him playing with his lighter - which she recognized from their ONS - and cursed him loudly. Guess he deserved it :joy:

AA1rnSPm.img?w=530&h=1278&m=6&x=170&y=10

Don't worry, he wasn't hurt. Badly. :joy:

(Note! She was already blind when she slept with him, and am kind of glad about that. In that way, we know that they won't get together because he pities her).

- no number -

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

@partyon _ I will probably end up checking it out when I have time this week; It all depends on time and interest.

I enjoyed the drama that finished even though there are parts that were just annoying. But that is how daily and weekend dramas are -- you don't have to watch every episode to enjoy or keep track.

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

@partyon I started watching iron family. Still can not figure out which is which lol.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon _ I will probably end up checking it out when I have time this week; It all depends on time and interest.

I enjoyed the drama that finished even though there are parts that were just annoying. But that is how daily and weekend dramas are -- you don't have to watch every episode to enjoy or keep track.

I watched Beauty and Mr romantic too. It was good. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

+2

@partyonDidn't even know Iron Family was a weekend drama. Then I can cross this out as my next drama aswell. 
Sigh....seems like I do have to watch Seoul Busters. Really don't like binging 8 episodes. But every drama on my list to watch airs in November now.

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

@partyon  in the recent years the have been those kind of scenes in weekend dramas.  @Lmangla  probably can say if the latest weekend drama had bed scenes. 

but I really can’t remember a weekend drama that had bed scene in the 1 episode. 

• Wiggle 5
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Didn't even know Iron Family was a weekend drama. Then I can cross this out as my next drama aswell. 

Why don't you give it a try, though? Except for the overly negative first 15-20 minutes where they laid down the foundations why it's bad to have hope, the rest of the episode was quite nice.

I am really not a fan of weekend family dramas but the first episode got me intrigued and I will gladly continue watching.

414 C

• Blob 4

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Sigh, they were way more interesting for me to watch when I was seeing the HP movies. Especially Alan Rickman and Dame Maggie.

What a loss. She is one of my favourites in the HP series. RIP. 

spacer.png

• Sad 1
  • Blob 2

+2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Why don't you give it a try, though? Except for the overly negative first 15-20 minutes where they laid down the foundations why it's bad to have hope, the rest of the episode was quite nice.

I am really not a fan of weekend family dramas but the first episode got me intrigued and I will gladly continue watching.

Because they run for like 50 episodes (or 36 in this case) and are just very light and not with much depth. It's the typical family weekend drama and my taste is very narrow.
And a bad scene in the first episode is not my kinda tea aswell

• Blob 2