Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, agenth said:

but i have to say that i probably looked weird in the flight, watching emily in paris while leaning on my arms :D

Haha, I would be dead after 3 wines and trying to fly. Did you actually catch anything happening in the show?

Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Maybe it's his swag, his looks or his personality. Or maybe it's his abs?

He needs to pull up his pants.

chrissy teigen a legendary christmas GIF by NBC

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

Maybe it's his swag, his looks or his personality. Or maybe it's his abs?

looks like he is analysing the water, like "ewww how much bacteria is in this water"

12 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Haha, I would be dead after 3 wines and trying to fly. Did you actually catch anything happening in the show?

it wasnt even a spritzer.-.. so yesss it hit hard 😁

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

But chingu, you can't see all of the abs if the pants are pulled up.

But I don't WANT to see ALL the abs.

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

14 minutes ago, agenth said:

it wasnt even a spritzer.-.. so yesss it hit hard 😁

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

So the question is Would you make those same choices again?? 😁

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, agenth said:

looks like he is analysing the water, like "ewww how much bacteria is in this water"

Surely your oppa is just interested in water analysis? He's a smart guy!

medical-science-laboratory-portrait-hand

You like smart guys, don't you? :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

19 hours ago, rocat said:

Am now on the No Gain No love train too. By ep 4, I think I am able to tell 95% of the whole story. It’s that trope-y and predictable but of course, I am all for surprises. 

It has everything typical of classic kdrama romcoms except a bit raunchier and up-to-date. Unexpectedly funny too! 

@partyon @rocat  @4evrkdrama  I kinda wish it had 16 episodes instead of 12, but so far they’ve made it work. I do hope their next kiss is not quite that kdrama chaste kiss (their first one was), but I liked that she was the one who initiated it!🥰

No Gain No Love remains a surprisingly mature and adult show without straying into the vulgar.

Bonus from the preview:🥰

Spoiler

0ad25c39cf8bed8e6ecdb485ea24081867485d8b.pnj

18 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Zooming in to his eyelashes 👀 👀 👀

:fullofhearts:Image

===

-----

11 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Had gimpab with tofu today. Pretty darn good.

@sweetroad😋 do you also like  sushi?🍣

===

xiao zhan weibo update

a3662f5cd9211da8ad24e1839ad97fa7b70edfce.jpgHappy Mid-Autumn Festival🥮

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

20 hours ago, rocat said:

Am now on the No Gain No love train too. By ep 4, I think I am able to tell 95% of the whole story. It’s that trope-y and predictable but of course, I am all for surprises. 

It has everything typical of classic kdrama romcoms except a bit raunchier and up-to-date. Unexpectedly funny too! 

Also, I feel like there is something against spectacles… The leads always are written to have changed for the better with them off. 
why? ML looks better with glasses methinks.

Me too @rocat

I never expected this to be such a fun drama and i love how its not main leads centric drama.

This is my FIRST NOONA ROMANCE DRAMA that i havent dropped @rocat eonni @partyon 

I tried watching something in the rain but i couldnt finish it though the plot is nice the drama is pure romance maybe i find it bit blant and what made me engaged in No Gain No love must be its humour elements, and unexpectedly, unpredictably predictable tropes and the leads chemistry being a cherry on top ! 

the 2nd leads makes it even funnier 

The only character that RickRoll'D my off is ex. such a pain in ....

On 9/17/2024 at 12:58 AM, sweetroad said:

Such a good show. It was slower than I usually like shows to be, but I loved all the characters.

@agenth @sweetroad

Indeed it was sis 

It was too slow that i thought of dropping it several times despite the solid writing and character improvements 

But i dont regret not dropping it !

It was worth the patience 

20 hours ago, rocat said:

ML looks better with glasses methinks.

Do you like him @rocat

I can give you a share of him

He is my Oppa

bts-forever.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, partyon said:

Aww dongsaeng You're so sweet! 

:ohboy2:

It was so funny seriously. :joy: @rocat @sweetroad you need to catch up asap. Pali!

The ending scene of ep 6

Spoiler

During the first scene when they were laying on bed 

I was like 

Oh no plz

Dont give that trope plz face palm with 😧 this face

And the scream and a hand on his waist and then WJ popping out from his blanket with a baby cry bgm that literally cracked me up !

Love the writer for presenting the tropes in a very funny and unexpected ways.

She is indeed a romcom writer no doubt !

You know, I heard that the writer and CEO are getting their own spin-off series after this drama ends. Am here for it! :glasses:

But why do you think the secretary and writer is not end game?

Reveal hidden contents

Do you think he might be gay? That's the only reason I can come up with, because she's totally smitten with him.

Me too !! already excited for it 

Spoiler

I dont think that he is gay but who knows

The polyamorus thing was so random that i baffled (And now that she is pregnant am just too stunned to speak)- so there are chances he can be a gay 

But on ep 8 you get to knw more on Ha Jun , the writer didnt need to do that honestly. Am not spoiling more 

Lemme hear from you after u finish watching ep 8

Need to watch ep 7 tonight. Will let you know my thoughts. :kiss_wink:

Eagerly waiting Eonni 

How many times have you rewatched it, dongsaeng?

Not less than 3 times , cant get enough of Jisung and hwa jung eum pair and their spectacular acting

Have been trying to convince @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng for a Secret rewatch for a while. Would be fun to do it together. Pretty sure @confusedheart and @agenth want to join too!

I tried to convince chinku @Sleepy Owl 1 or 2 years before i guess and he was busy rewatching something else

And i was too impatient to wait :joy:

My twin @confusedheart its been a while i got to a chance to talk to her. Hope she is doing good Eonni

Am sure @agenth misses her special oppa..... :joy:

Omo omo is he her Oppa Eonni 🤣

10 hours ago, WeunXK said:

@partyon @rocat  @4evrkdrama  I kinda wish it had 16 episodes instead of 12, but so far they’ve made it work. I do hope their next kiss is not quite that kdrama chaste kiss (their first one was), but I liked that she was the one who initiated it!🥰

No Gain No Love remains a surprisingly mature and adult show without straying into the vulgar.

Exactly chinku -

I echo ur words

it is indeed an adult show without staying into the vulgar.

Me too wished for 16 eps right from the beginning 

But if it were to be 16 eps it might get draggy but still the script is thickly packed so they could have added more eps coz it has a lot of potential to hold 16 eps

Hope it wont get any rush

And am fine with 12 eps 

And am calming my sad heart by saying its okay and

If it were to be 16 eps that

I wont be able to bear

, watching cheesy aegyos and other stuffs for 2 eps and noble idiocy breakup and makeup for the next 2 eps.

Things are fine right now though am gonna miss them aloooott and may be thats reason i need it to be 16 so that i can watch them more without comprimising the momentum it has now !

But still am gonna miss them 

Aaah wished it was 16 eps

What is your thoughts on it @rocat eonni @partyon

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, partyon said:

How many times have you rewatched it, dongsaeng? Have been trying to convince @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng for a Secret rewatch for a while. Would be fun to do it together. Pretty sure @confusedheart and @agenth want to join too!

4 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I tried to convince chinku @Sleepy Owl 1 or 2 years before i guess and he was busy rewatching something else

And i was too impatient to wait :joy:

Hey Noona and Chingu, I have started to rewatch City Hunter, let's rewatch Secret after I am done with this 86e5b7dcb60294a66d66d1dea18b89a99d3b6a90

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

17 hours ago, WeunXK said:

I kinda wish it had 16 episodes instead of 12, but so far they’ve made it work. I do hope their next kiss is not quite that kdrama chaste kiss (their first one was), but I liked that she was the one who initiated it!🥰

Yes! It's very suggestive and sometimes generously shows you what it suggests but it's not been vulgar. A great balance from the writer!

17 hours ago, WeunXK said:

xiao zhan weibo update

Xiao Zhan is so stingy with his posts. Hehe. 

The teacup one is so cute but not sure if it tastes good.

I only take yam-based flaky skinned ones with one yolk. Kekeke. Picky about my mooncakes.😛

Have you had yours?

6 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

It was so funny seriously. :joy: @rocat @sweetroad you need to catch up asap. Pali!

The ending scene of ep 6

Am up to 7.5 now....taking a break cos someone's around, distracting me from enjoying it. My mission is to resume and complete it by tonight!

End of ep 7 made my toes twitch. Start of ep 8 made them curl. 

Hip Hop Happy Dance GIF

7 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

This is my FIRST NOONA ROMANCE DRAMA that i havent dropped @rocat

Jinjja? Nice!

My first one was My Lovely Samsoon with a very young Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah. Loved it so much!

7 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Do you like him @rocat

He is my Oppa

Hi Five Yes GIF by Aardman Animations

Cool men in glasses are my weakness.

You would? kekekeke. He's cute and we have one in common - my ultimate oppa, Gong Yoo!

But thank you for offering, I am a one-(K)oppa fan, though sometimes I don't mind having a tiny share. Just a peek from time to time when I am taking a break from Cdramas and the Xiaogeges there.

Like now...

Animated GIF

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

18 hours ago, WeunXK said:

@sweetroad😋 do you also like  sushi?🍣

I do!! Do you?

clubdoural_sushi-1200x675.jpg

I have to be a bit careful, though, since I can't have gluten. So I have to forego all the crunchy ones :).

Curious how much sushi buffet places are in all of your hometowns? Our local one here is 17€ for lunch and 23€ for dinner. Drinks are not included, and it's obligatory to order one.

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Curious how much sushi buffet places are in all of your hometowns? Our local one here is 17€ for lunch and 23€ for dinner. Drinks are not included, and it's obligatory to order one.

Depends on the place, but around AED100-300 per person for unlimited sushi? Rates can also vary from which time you're dining in, or which day it is. Some have packages that include drinks too, otherwise pay an additional amount for unlimited beverage.

There are some boxed sushi, around 10pcs, in hypermarkets. That costs around AED20-30.

salmon-roasted-in-butter-7.jpg

ctto

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 5

57 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

urious how much sushi buffet places are in all of your hometowns? Our local one here is 17€ for lunch and 23€ for dinner. Drinks are not included, and it's obligatory to order one

Hmm, there are buffets here that focus on Japanese food including a selection of the various types of sushi. 

spacer.png

it goes from around 30€ to 60€, ex. 20% taxes/svc charges. But there are high end /fine dining ones that are kaiseki or omakase, and prices shoot up to the hundreds.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

17 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

any day any occasion 

Spoiler

:4267_LiccGif:

@sadthe1st❣️

15 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Do you like him @rocat

He is my Oppa

I Love You GIF by Mikitti

2270639f20b1a57684e6ab1d229f46b148876368

c as labeled

14 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Things are fine right now though am gonna miss them aloooott and may be thats reason i need it to be 16 so that i can watch them more without comprimising the momentum it has now !

But still am gonna miss them 

Aaah wished it was 16 eps

7 hours ago, rocat said:

Yes! It's very suggestive and sometimes generously shows you what it suggests but it's not been vulgar. A great balance from the writer!

7 hours ago, rocat said:

End of ep 7 made my toes twitch. Start of ep 8 made them curl. 

:approves:@rocat @4evrkdrama   The way she's looking at him! It's so different from her usually, sassy-type smile. This whole scene is so soft ,their sweaters look so comfortable. It's like being in a ☁️ 😂

Spoiler

#no gain no love from liveasbutterflies

cr as labeled

and it's not Kdrama without usual 🤣

7 hours ago, rocat said:

The teacup one is so cute but not sure if it tastes good.

I only take yam-based flaky skinned ones with one yolk. Kekeke. Picky about my mooncakes.😛

Have you had yours?

@rocat yes chingu anything with red bean paste filling, purple yam, custard and coffee might solved the sweetness. Like to try black sesame filling again.😋

6 hours ago, sweetroad said:

I do!! Do you?

Curious how much sushi buffet places are in all of your hometowns? Our local one here is 17€ for lunch and 23€ for dinner

@sweetroad💝 yes but usually only on family and friends gathering,example we went to Aloha bento , sushi and sashimi range from 45 to 50 US dollars.  Kats Sushi(restaurant)  ranges from 30-50 US dollars also offers a variety of dishes, including hamachi for $2, unagi for $1.75, and maguro for $2.

I have to be a bit careful, though, since I can't have gluten. So I have to forego all the crunchy ones :).

👌👌image

Oshinko Roll  390

• Shocked 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

15 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Do you like him @rocat

He is my Oppa

What in the....?

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Dawnie Marie

What happened to "I don't adopt cardboard oppas"? Can't find anyone more cardboard than him.... :emmm:

14 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

What is your thoughts on it @rocat eonni @partyon

You know, dongsaeng, I can hardly get through 8 episodes normally. At least without heavy FFing. Am fine with 12 episodes.

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Looks like she has more oomph here as the grieving girlfriend. The story is interesting - do organ transplant recipients "feel" their donors somehow? 

Don't care. Cardboard oppa or unnie - you're off my watch list. :grimace:

7 hours ago, rocat said:

He's cute and we have one in common - my ultimate oppa, Gong Yoo!

But thank you for offering, I am a one-(K)oppa fan, though sometimes I don't mind having a tiny share. Just a peek from time to time when I am taking a break from Cdramas and the Xiaogeges there.

Another cheater on this thread! :scream: @agenth it's not just you! :scream:

It varies. The cheapest ones would offer sushi buffets (all you can eat) for like 13-15€, the more high end ones probably 18-20€. In the evenings and weekends, it'll be a lot higher. It would include all you can eat sushi, warm food, miso soup, desserts, ice cream, coffee/tea, salads and some also include soft drinks.

I love sushi buffets ! :4267_LiccGif:

alex-geerken-geerken.gif

@MayanEcho @rocat @WeunXK Waah... So expensive for sushi buffets in your countries. Why? :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Don't care. Cardboard oppa or unnie - you're off my watch list. :grimace:

Oh, so Kentaro Sakaguchi is a cardboard? 😅 He'll have to get ready for the bashing then with that project of his with a Korean actress which is showing very soon IIRC, that one that I got tagged some weeks ago.

If I ever decide to watch it, it will be for the transplant recipient actor and the story. 😁 And trick the brain that a cast member isn't really there.

Should help me decide if I'll give Signal a go. 🫠

••○○••○○••○○••

Revisiting Lin Mo for the season 2 😜

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6