Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@WeunXK @larus @4evrkdrama @sweetroad @rocat This Yoongi scandal is serious.... :bawling:

K-netz are SUPER angry and his apology and HYBE's apology didn't make it better. Especially since it's clear that they downplayed it a lot.

He could actually be convicted for DUI. He should be lucky he didn't injure himself or anyone else :smashes:

Not sure what the hell he was thinking, but I hope he learns from this and grows as a person. And I also hope that he starts thinking about his drinking habits from now on.  I am not gonna shield him - he's a grown RickRoll'D man.

:kicks:

I need a hug peeps.... :criesariver:

EDIT: Knowing his personality, I'm guessing he's probably feeling extremely disappointed in himself right now - and embarrassed. Maybe angry too. Probably cried over this quite a lot.

EDIT2: Looks like they really tried to downplay this a lot, but they've been caught lying. :rage:

[theqoo] THE REASON WHY SUGA SAID THAT HE DROVE 500 METERS DRUNK + OTHER INCONSISTENCIES (pannchoa.com)

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, rocat said:

I reallly liked his character in Love 020 though but, alas, that was the only one.

I could only tolerate him somewhat in You Are My Glory. In 4 others dramas and movie with him I watched, he's so out of it.

2 hours ago, rocat said:

I hope Wang Xingyue won’t be a one-hit wonder.

Cross fingers he won't be. If he's a joy to work with, chooses his projects well, and keep his image clean, he'd be alright.

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

man in pink is stunning 💗

One of my uni classmates loved pink so much, his soap and shampoo are pink, most of his shirts were pink, for the reason that pink looks so neat for him. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I need a hug peeps.... :criesariver:

EDIT: Knowing his personality, I'm guessing he's probably feeling extremely disappointed in himself right now - and embarrassed. Maybe angry too. Probably cried over this quite a lot.

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

He needs to be careful  the next time. Fortunately, no one got hurt, and Call a taxi, please.🙏Image

@MayanEcho he got this style in later episode😎

#snowfall from only love is not fate

-----

adding

breakfast today 3 pasture eggs🍳 Local organic cherry tomatoes🍅 Raw cheddar🧀 😋

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, WeunXK said:

he got this style in later episode😎

I'm planning to really start this week but something just pops up just when I'm planning to sit and watch. 😑

I saw a clip of them 4 getting into a fight after shopping. It's funny as heck. 😄

pattern-cake-roll-on-a-wooden-plate.jpg

ctto

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

He needs to be careful  the next time. Fortunately, no one got hurt, and Call a taxi, please.

Yes, am glad no one got hurt, chingu. Thankfully.

To be fair though, I feel like he has an unhealthy view of alcohol. I mean, we often see him with a drink in his hand - even during his concerts. And Suchwita is all about drinking too...

I've often wondered if he uses alcohol as a means to escape from his mental health struggles. He has "an old soul" and I know he has worked on himself a lot. You can tell, because what he says shows that he's done a lot of soul searching. He is wiser than most of his peers.

I hope this can be a catalyst for him to let go of the remaining issues holding him back. He has the capacity - that's for sure.

Also, let's work on owning up to your mistakes like a man from now on....

Just Saying Let It Go GIF by Holly Logan

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I've often wondered if he uses alcohol as a means to escape from his mental health struggles. He has "an old soul" and I know he has worked on himself a lot.

Maybe alcohol helps him unloosen, lessen the stress from expectations and stress? 

Still, he should never drive when he had a drink.

May he and his handlers learn from this issue.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

May he and his handlers learn from this issue.

Thanks chingu, am okay with anyone here who wants to criticize his choices. I need to hold myself back because I'm feeling quite angry and disappointed with him for doing something like this. I know Korean drinking culture is to blame as well - as drinking a lot is the norm. Hopefully it will someday change.

In any case, am more disappointed that it seems that his agency and he lied as well.

The police gave out more statements about it.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-suga-testimony-police-station-drink-driving-scooter/

"According to police reports, Suga was found fallen down on the street on the night of August 6, 2024, following an alleged incident involving the operation of an electric scooter while intoxicated. A nearby patrol officer detected the odor of alcohol and subsequently took him in for further investigation.

In the most recent news report, the police stated to the media that after the officer in question had helped him up, Suga was brought to the nearest police station. There, Suga had complained about knee pain and claimed to have “only driven for a short while after having one glass of beer.”

Despite his claims, his breathalyzer test revealed a result between 0.08 to 0.2%, which led the police to move to revoke his license. A 0.08% result in males of average height and weight suggests 4 to 5 drinks in the past two hours, while a 0.2% result suggests over 10 drinks and close to the blackout level. The exact percentage was not revealed by the police."

Also, they lied about him falling outside his home, the length of his drive, that he was driving a scooter with a seat, etc.

The irony of it all?

1) He got into an accident with his scooter when delivering food while he was a trainee and injured his shoulder badly.

2) Because of this shoulder injury he got exempted from active duty and is now doing public service.

3) While in public service, he gets into accident like this while being drunk as a skunk...

Can only imagine how the rest of the members are feeling right now... :unamused:

A lot of k-netz are demanding him to leave BTS.

So yeah, peeps, am fine if you want to criticize him. I won't hold anyone back.

@MayanEcho he needs to learn how to solve his issues without alcohol.

If he has any kind of alcoholism, I hope he gets help for that too.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

he needs to learn how to solve his issues without alcohol.

Yes. He should recognise this now, that he's in this mess too due to it. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Thanks chingu, am okay with anyone here who wants to criticize his choices. I need to hold myself back because I'm feeling quite angry and disappointed with him for doing something like this. I know Korean drinking culture is to blame as well - as drinking a lot is the norm. Hopefully it will someday change.

I am sad to hear about this scandal. He should accept the consequences of his action and I really hope he will stop drinking. He was drinking alone? Why nobody stopped him from driving that scooter?

Speaking of Korean drinking culture... Whatever I see a heavy drinking scene in kdramas I cringe. It is almost in every kdrama and it is not even funny but they still give us all those scenes. :crazy:

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, larus said:

Speaking of Korean drinking culture... Whatever I see a heavy drinking scene in kdramas I cringe. It is almost in every kdrama and it is not even funny but they still give us all those scenes. :crazy:

Yes, it's so weird how they normalize drinking culture like that. The drama Work Later, Drink Now just fortified the fact that this drinking culture is still prevalent in Korea...

He said that he had been out to dinner with friends. He had taken with him his helmet, which makes me think that this is probably a common occurrence. Or at least it had happened before....

I hope he learns from this and I also hope he stops drinking.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

I hope he learns from this and I also hope he stops drinking.

Yeah, this is the important step. It is hard to be under public scrutiny and I hope he is mentally strong enough to take this serious mistake and learn a lesson.

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, larus said:

Yeah, this is the important step. It is hard to be under public scrutiny and I hope he is mentally strong enough to take this serious mistake and learn a lesson.

He has struggled with his mental health a lot (depression and anxiety mainly), but it seems he has worked on himself a lot. I draw the conclusion from the way he speaks nowadays. I can tell he's worked on those issues in therapy and am fairly sure he's practiced mindfulness as well. His words reveal that he's on an "enlightenment journey".

He's a fighter, and he has better tools in his tool box to face the public scrutiny and criticism he's going to face now. I hope he also has people to support him.

Despite that, I'm guessing it's not going to go easy and am pretty sure no one is as disappointed in him than himself right now... :(

Cutting down or even stopping drinking will not only improve his mental health, it's also better for his overall health.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, larus said:

:approves:

Spoiler

c44d340226d992d2e2fe27c1e2d7be87dcbbdf92.gif

7 hours ago, partyon said:

He has struggled with his mental health a lot (depression and anxiety mainly), but it seems he has worked on himself a lot. I draw the conclusion from the way he speaks nowadays. I can tell he's worked on those issues in therapy and am fairly sure he's practiced mindfulness as well. His words reveal that he's on an "enlightenment journey".

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Cutting down or even stopping drinking will not only improve his mental health, it's also better for his overall health.

awareness,a better understanding, knowledgement that's really good for him@partyon 8253a1c1605d97ef1a2a849dcb6e03afe0495998.gifv

=====

This might be one of the all-time great comebacks in track & field history!🤔

Spoiler

====

img.gif

cto

#KimYooJung #KimYoungDae #KimDoHoon and #LeeYeolEum officially confirmed cast for TVING webtoon-based drama <#DearX>, directed by Lee Eung-bok and Park So-hyun, release in 2025. 
Baek Ah Jin is a top actress in Korea who hides her cruel nature behind her beautiful face. She is a character who has piled up layers of wounds from her dangerous childhood and climbed up to the top, and she wears a mask to survive #KimYooJung #KimYouJung #DearX

-----

good for dinner as they are for snacking!

tumblr_o1pxf2FymQ1tuqkmto1_540.jpgTasty chicken and pineapple meatballs in a pineapple teriyaki sauce spiked with sriracha chili sauce!😋

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

@partyon

****hugs****

I find Korea and China’s drinking cultures similar - both are heavy and obligatory though the latter depends on your crowd. 

I don’t drink well and it would be scary to go to gatherings where people drink like fish, particularly if one has to drink too. 

Alcohol is easily accessible there and so affordable- one of the reasons perhaps why everyone above the legal age drinks like it’s the most natural thing to reach for.

Coffee. Have they not heard about the wonders of coffee? You don’t get high but you get heart palpitations if you do too much. All good.

Monday Morning Coffee GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, rocat said:

I find Korea and China’s drinking cultures similar - both are heavy and obligatory though the latter depends on your crowd. 

Similar to Japanese culture too, though at least by law there it's 20 years and above before someone can drink.

2 hours ago, rocat said:

I don’t drink well and it would be scary to go to gatherings where people drink like fish, particularly if one has to drink too. 

I never drink cos I'd rather be sober while outside. If asked, I say no, if they insist I say I can't really drink alcohol now then give vague excuses or gestures, LOL, like rubbing the tummy? Ahahaha! Oftentimes it's accepted, but for men it might be more difficult to refuse unless they say they've to drive later, or that they've to be out early or have work the next day.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Happy 5th debut announcement anniversary! 🥳

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

still a beauty👸 even messy hair

@ Dear-迪丽热巴  👇 

加个餐 Add a meal 🍜

Spoiler

====

11 hours ago, rocat said:

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I never drink cos I'd rather be sober while outside. If asked, I say no, if they insist I say I can't really drink alcohol now then give vague excuses or gestures, LOL, like rubbing the tummy? Ahahaha!

A friend that used to get water or unsweetened iced tea in a rock's glass when she wanted to pace herself but didn't want people to pressure her to drink, and it worked, I assumed she just had a cocktail the whole time😄 .

7&7 with a lime wedge heavy on the 7-Up. Totally old school. Light, refreshing, and won't get you into too much trouble.👌

=====

Mind Blown GIF

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/08/actress-han-ji-min-jannabi-vocalist-choi-jung-hoon-confirm-theyre-dating

--------

adding::yay:
Lee Jehoon, Lee Donghwi, Kwak Dongyeon, and Cha Eunwoo to Share a House in Rural Finland tvN's "Finland Village Life" is a program that captures the chaotic local life of city actors sharing a house in a rural village in Finland. In a country consistently ranked first in the world happiness index, Lee Jehoon, Lee Donghwi, Kwak Dongyeon, and #CHAEUNWOO will live exactly like the locals, offering viewers pure enjoyment and true healing. Starting with their first shoot on August 8th, Lee Je-hoon, Lee Dong-hwi, Kwak Dong-yeon, and Cha Eun-woo will officially begin their shared house experience.

The unexpected combination of these four actors is sparking curiosity about the chemistry they will show. There is particular anticipation about whether these actors, who are more active than ever in the bustling city of Seoul, will successfully adapt to the pristine natural surroundings of a rural Finnish village. Producer Lee Se-young, who is directing the program, said, “Lee Je-hoon, Lee Dong-hwi, Kwak Dong-yeon, and Cha Eun-woo will live a close-to-nature life in a rural Finnish village.

They will interact with local hosts, as well as their actual neighbors, helping with work and engaging in a unique community life that tourists cannot experience. The program will offer a variety of local Finnish lifestyles with rich, authentic Finnish vibes, so please look forward to it.” 🔗https://naver.me/5hu3ujgt

https://x.com/ChaEunwooINTL/status/1821347603155484860

another: article
'Finland Boarding House' is a program that showcases the chaotic yet charming local life of the 4 city actors living in a rural village in Finland, a country that consistently ranks first in the world happiness index.

The quartet will begin the first filming today. They will immerse themselves in nature, interact with local hosts and neighbors, help with daily tasks, and experience a unique communal living experience that tourists wouldn't typically encounter.

The show is set to premiere in the second half of the year.

https://gstarlive.com/news/33752

----

• Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 hours ago, WeunXK said:

A friend that used to get water or unsweetened iced tea in a rock's glass when she wanted to pace herself but didn't want people to pressure her to drink

Sodas are really good for this. 😅 Or chug non-alcoholic drinks like Barbican or Schweppe.

■○■○■○■○■○■○■

I like him smiling at the previous campaign ad, but the new poster's sensual, come hither look will make the money drop much faster. 😆

See? 🤭

@rocher22 🤗

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I never drink cos I'd rather be sober while outside. If asked, I say no, if they insist I say I can't really drink alcohol now then give vague excuses or gestures, LOL, like rubbing the tummy? Ahahaha! Oftentimes it's accepted, but for men it might be more difficult to refuse unless they say they've to drive later, or that they've to be out early or have work the next day.

lol!  I like that! 

For men, designated driver always works.

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

friend that used to get water or unsweetened iced tea in a rock's glass when she wanted to pace herself but didn't want people to pressure her to drink, and it worked, I assumed she just had a cocktail the whole time😄 .

7&7 with a lime wedge heavy on the 7-Up. Totally old school. Light, refreshing, and won't get you into too much trouble.👌

That’s a great idea!

I never drink until recently a friend introduced this to me. 

Dark n Stormy: ginger beer, lime, Gosling’s rum

spacer.png

I nurse it the whole night with a kumbucha always. I am beginning to enjoy it and that set up works well together. I’ve got a good bunch so we get to do what we want. Kekeke.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, rocat said:

I never drink until recently a friend introduced this to me. 

:what!: Do you not even go to Long Bar to get a Singapore Sling from time to time?

7 hours ago, WeunXK said:

The quartet will begin the first filming today. They will immerse themselves in nature, interact with local hosts and neighbors, help with daily tasks, and experience a unique communal living experience that tourists wouldn't typically encounter.

The show is set to premiere in the second half of the year.

:yaaa: @joccu Where are they filming? :scream: @agenth @sweetroad and I are ready to meet Kwakkie!

:wow1:

12 hours ago, rocat said:

****hugs****

Thanks chingu, I really appreciate it :fullofhearts:

I feel quite sad about it still. There haven't really been many new reports today about Yoongi. I hope he's okay. @WeunXK

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng is lurking on the thread.... How are you feeling about it? I know he's very special to you too.

:criesariver:

Looks like someone decided to throw @LeftCoastOppa's Ultimate Noona Han Ji Min under the bus in order to take some heat off of Yoongi...

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/08/han-ji-min-and-jannabi-are-dating.html

Han Ji Min and Jannabi are dating

6813235_high.webp

His dad is in prison for fraud, so k-netz are angry (as usual).

• Shocked 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1