Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Finally it's coming! :yay: Jung Hae In's and Jung So Min's new drama. YAY! It's premiering on Aug 17.

jQxO8d_2f.png

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-so-min-and-jung-hae-in-s-love-next-door-confirms-premiere-date

The writer has written Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha before, and the director has directed e.g. TKEM, Crash Course in Romance, etc.

They look so good together, and I like the fact that both are great actors. :glasses: Who's gonna watch this drama?

Synopsis of Love Next Door:

Bae Seok Ryu, who always used to take the top spot in exams and has never experienced failure since childhood, is someone with innate passion and overflowing energy. Despite entering a global corporation, she ended up resigning from her project manager position following a certain incident. Choi Seung Hyo is Seok Ryu's 'Mom's Friend's Son.' He is the most prominent young architect in the current South Korean architectural scene. They have known each other since they were four years old and were encouraged by their mothers to become bathhouse partners, sharing banana milk in the women's bathhouse.

(source MDL)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Synopsis of Love Next Door:

Bae Seok Ryu, who always used to take the top spot in exams and has never experienced failure since childhood, is someone with innate passion and overflowing energy. Despite entering a global corporation, she ended up resigning from her project manager position following a certain incident. Choi Seung Hyo is Seok Ryu's 'Mom's Friend's Son.' He is the most prominent young architect in the current South Korean architectural scene. They have known each other since they were four years old and were encouraged by their mothers to become bathhouse partners, sharing banana milk in the women's bathhouse.

Awww the synopsis sounds too cute....:fullofhearts:

But I'm scared to invest because of the writer and director. Dropped all their dramas. Sigh. Crash landing was good but became repetitive towards the end. Let's see.

What are Hong sisters doing these days? 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Pic 1: left->right?

Pic 2: left->right?

OH COME ON!! :nomeme:

Two!? What did I do to deserve two this time? I didn't even get a reward yet. This is too much brainpower used for not mandatory things. Just so you know, I totally skipped the part of nicknames, it's more than enough if I know their stage names. Please.

But let's try it:

Pic 1:  J-Hope -> Suga -> Jin -> V -> RM -> Jimin -> Jungkook

Pic 2: J-Hope -> Jin -> RM -> Suga -> JK -> Jimin -> V

Pic 2 was SO hard. I am sure I made mistakes.

God this means even more pictures :sad1:

+2

• Unamused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Who's gonna watch this drama?

Looks interesting and I like Jung So Min. I likely will catch - I hope it’s on Netflix or Viu.

Aug 17 is when The Princess Royal and my second watch of The Double would be over. I don’t think I can continue with Lost You Forever S2 - I was bored out of my mind watching eps 1-3…

@WeunXK 

25 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

will be grumpier than Grumpy cat

Agree :hwaiting2:

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

What are Hong sisters doing these days? 

Hopefully something else than writing a new drama :unamused:

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Two!? What did I do to deserve two this time? I didn't even get a reward yet.

Dongsaeng, your only reward will be to graduate BTS school and stop disappointing your noona with comments like "who's Yoongi?".

:evilelmo:

Pic 1:  J-Hope -> Suga -> Jin -> V -> RM -> Jimin -> Jungkook

Well this one went well. Am hopeful :cutekitty:Let's see how did you did in the second pic.

Pic 2: J-Hope -> Jin -> RM -> Suga -> JK -> Jimin -> V

disaster-family-feud-canada.gif

3 incorrect ! :smashes: You guessed Yoongi, Hobi and V wrong. Ms. Koko will not be happy.... :angry:

Correct answer:

bts-16657348034x3.jpg?impolicy=website&w

Yoongi (Suga) -> Jin -> RM -> JK -> V -> Jimin -> Hobi (J-Hope)

A little hint: Yoongi and Jimin are the shortest in the group. Jimin has tiny hands.

God this means even more pictures

At least you understood it yourself.... When you get 3 pics in a row correct, you will graduate. This is the general rule on this thread. Let's go!

PIC 1:

bts3-1607321104.jpg

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

@partyon will be grumpier than Grumpy cat.

47 minutes ago, rocat said:

Agree

:kicks:

+2

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 3

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hopefully something else than writing a new drama :unamused:

Why? They make nice romcoms....

@Lmangla will agree.

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

You guessed Yoongi, Hobi and V wrong. Ms. Koko will not be happy

@Dhakra

:facepalm: I dont have much hopes that you will graduate BTS school anytime soon.

Say goodbye to your female idols. 

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla will agree.

it has been a while since I actually finished one. there are two hong sisters writing duo by the way. 

• Blob 2

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Jamkkanman Ms. Koko, did you watch Alchemy of Souls?

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it has been a while since I actually finished one. there are two hong sisters writing duo by the way. 

Even one is too much. :smashes:

286 C

EDIT: Am thinking I should rewatch Flower of Evil....

• Blob 1

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Jamkkanman Ms. Koko, did you watch Alchemy of Souls?

No but I heard it was good. It has high ratings in MDL also, 9.1, I'm not in the mood for costume dramas, hence didn't watch. 

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Really? I was talking about the one that wrote Master's sun, Greatest love etc....

Don't know about the other duo. 

• Blob 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No but I heard it was good. It has high ratings in MDL also, 9.1, I'm not in the mood for costume dramas, hence didn't watch. 

Really? I was talking about the one that wrote Master's sun, Greatest love etc....

Don't know about the other duo. 

wasn't crash landing or that paragliding also written by the hong sisters? 

• Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

wasn't crash landing or that paragliding also written by the hong sisters? 

No. That was written by someone else. The one who wrote crash landing has written My love from another stars, Legend of the blue sea, recently Queen of tears. I dont think she is your type. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I remember reading there was another set of writers duo/team also known as hong but can't find them.

here is the list:

1. sassy girl chunhyang 2005
2. my girl 2005
3. couple or trouble 2006
4. hong gil dong 2008
5. you are beautiful 2009
6. my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox 2010
7. greatest love 2011
8. big 2012
9. master's sun 2013
10. warm and cozy 2015
11. Korean odyssey 2018
12. hotel del luna 2019
13. alchemy of souls 2022

I have only watched 5 out of 13 - the last one being master's sun.

re: @kokodus @partyon

how many have you watched chingus? 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, partyon said:

They look so good together, and I like the fact that both are great actors. :glasses: Who's gonna watch this drama?

it is important to have positive/connection to your partner in any drama I will watch the first episode🤩 (when airing in Aug.)

@gm4queen are you ready for the first episode of Good Partner (2024)🍹💖

5809e3ecc9b789288a60b661a1922eb583bcfd17.jpg

Jang Nara & Nam Ji Hyun for ELLE Korea - June 2024

6 hours ago, rocat said:

The Princess Royal and my second watch of The Double would be over. 

I don’t think I can continue with Lost You Forever S2 - I was bored out of my mind watching eps 1-3…

@WeunXK 

agree ,😄 for me it lost the momentum:dissapointed: even the TRP  I stopped watching  I will  continue when all the episodes come out(it take 19episodes that I realized it🫢) It doesn't had the Double vibes for me. This is the one I currently watching As Beautiful as You (2024) 

Spoiler

96970ee477f39eecad2f14a433c5d67840752829.jpg

Tan Songyun & Xu Kai for Bazaar Men

5 hours ago, partyon said:

At least you understood it yourself.... When you get 3 pics in a row correct, you will graduate. This is the general rule on this thread. Let's go!

@partyon

a7bf7b413a785da654b5ebeaec0a84d49555824c.gifv

290img.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

how many have you watched chingus? 

I have seen 7 out of 13. Last one I watched was A Korean odyssey. But it had a bad ending. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

+2

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@partyon will be grumpier than Grumpy cat.

Heyheyheyhey, she makes me grumpy each day for putting me into this school I never wanted to go in the first place. If she suffers from my wrong answers, Noona should just sent me to the Girlgroup Spa of Eternity.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, your only reward will be to graduate BTS school and stop disappointing your noona with comments like "who's Yoongi?".

Well this one went well. Am hopeful Let's see how did you did in the second pic.

3 incorrect !  You guessed Yoongi, Hobi and V wrong. Ms. Koko will not be happy.... :angry:

Correct answer:

Yoongi (Suga) -> Jin -> RM -> JK -> V -> Jimin -> Hobi (J-Hope)

A little hint: Yoongi and Jimin are the shortest in the group. Jimin has tiny hands.

Not necessarily the graduation I wanted to have in my life, sigh, why do they have to be boys. 

My sister is never happy. Have you ever seen my sister saying something nice about her brother? 

Three IN A ROW? :sad1: I never get out of here.

Jin -> Jimin -> V -> JK -> Suga -> RM -> JHope

The tip about the height of Jimin is actually useful. I will never watch at his hands though. 

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra

:facepalm: I dont have much hopes that you will graduate BTS school anytime soon.

Say goodbye to your female idols. 

Never. Female Idols are the only thing that keeps me happy and sane each day. 

And Donuts.

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Dhakra said:

The tip about the height of Jimin is actually useful.

But yoongi is as short as Jimin. That is not a helpful tip seeing you have answered it wrong here. 

Yoongi is easy to identify though, he is very pale, short and always has this swag uninterested look on his face. Also has a gummy smile. Not the flowerboy type. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStNxN-uT4jBitAo5vRuBy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiAKK_6UwEY7qX2Vy_LgX

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfHJugkGpbXI8_I-uL1Ct

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1