Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sure, it was shocking, but it was also boring.

didn't sound interesting; sounds similar to another docu that was also on netflix. that was boring as well. 

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen How manly do you find this idol? He doesn't need to photoshop his abs 😂

Excuse me, unnie! What do you take me for?? Ha ha ha! :D Just kidding... :joy:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

52 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

didn't sound interesting; sounds similar to another docu that was also on netflix. that was boring as well. 

The subject was interesting, but instead of actually interviewing subject matter experts, they were focusing on the moms and their amateur detective process... :unamused:

I was like:

65c71cf9119113a4aa9f6d1f84f254da.gif

and

Rose Mciver Reaction GIF by CBS

Also, by the end, it was hard to feel much sympathy for these moms who were willing to do anything to have a baby, not doing proper background checking / vetting, nor using a clinic. Shocker that there are scammers out there. Also, they all chose this guy because of his looks...

Am catching up on Miss Night and Day, and this drama is actually a lot of fun!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Why are you reminding us, chingu?

I'm sometimes naughty like that 😆

4 hours ago, WeunXK said:

I had fun night out with my friends😎

:approves: 

Time flies while hanging out with great friends. 😉

@Lmangla what was dinner? 😋

Chili-Con-Carne_7.jpg?resize=900,1260&zo

ctto

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon  in the Festival yeah. The last artists  stops playing like 2.30 am.  

Baekho. Wow.

well good to know that the docu was boring. Saved a time. It was on my watchlist.  So thank you. 👌 

@WeunXK  Min ho looking really good. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

33 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Lmangla what was dinner? 😋

I ordered some pizza for myself but it took forever to come because of the rain. my mom's order ended up getting cancelled. stupid fellas. luckily, we had food at home and so she had leftovers. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Also, by the end, it was hard to feel much sympathy for these moms who were willing to do anything to have a baby, not doing proper background checking / vetting, nor using a clinic. Shocker that there are scammers out there. Also, they all chose this guy because of his looks...

exactly; also, the whole point of sperm banks is that it is anonymous which means the guy could have reproduced how many ever times and they wouldn't know. so how is this a shocker? I didn't get it... 

• Sad 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I ordered some pizza for myself but it took forever to come because of the rain. my mom's order ended up getting cancelled. stupid fellas. luckily, we had food at home and so she had leftovers

Oh my. I'd feel very bad if I've already paid ahead too. One reason why I still prefer cash on delivery for purchases or orders cos it will take days before it's credited back to account for refunds. If order doesn't arrive, then there's no cash out.

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

exactly; also, the whole point of sperm banks is that it is anonymous which means the guy could have reproduced how many ever times and they wouldn't know. so how is this a shocker? I didn't get it... 

Agree to this. They found his traits ideal. That's why he's "in demand". 

coffee-and-breads-for-breakfast.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon  in the Festival yeah. The last artists  stops playing like 2.30 am.  

Ya! That's really late. Will the festival still continue for many days?

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I think that they could have made the documentary more interesting by actually interviewing the sperm bank clinics, lawyers, law makers, etc. about this whole issue. Because yes, it's a problem if you produce 3000 children across the world. Instead the moms were all about how THEY had been treated unfairly and scammed by this guy, not taking responsibility or accountability for their own actions. Such a waste, really. Haven't been impressed lately by Netflix's documentaries tbh.

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Agree to this. They found his traits ideal. That's why he's "in demand". 

Exactly. The moms all chose him because of his looks. Did you watch this documentary?

And what really annoyed me is that the documentary brought up that some clinics around the world are doing this purposefully - yet they aren't even interviewing them. Nor the other serial sperm donor dudes that they also named in the documentary.

The documentary was just so poorly made seriously.

Angry Cat GIF

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Exactly. The moms all chose him because of his looks. Did you watch this documentary?

Nah, it isn't my cup of tea from the trailer I saw. 😅 I mean, they wanted a "designer" child, a looker, they got it, but are now crying cos their kid has thousands of half-siblings? What's the difference there now to getting purposely knocked up by a wildly attractive, eternal bachelor dude?

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

And what really annoyed me is that the documentary brought up that some clinics around the world are doing this purposefully - yet they aren't even interviewing them. Nor the other serial sperm donor dudes that they also named in the documentary

It's too one-sided for a docu.

giphy%20(11).gif

ctto

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

Congrats to Song Joong Ki and his wife!

Song Joong Ki And His Wife Expecting Second Child

https://www.soompi.com/article/1673327wpp/song-joong-ki-and-his-wife-expecting-second-child

@Dhakra @joccu Hyuna just announced her marriage...

HyunA’s Agency Confirms Her Upcoming Marriage With Yong Junhyung

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/hyuna-agency-confirms-denies-marriage/

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

On 7/7/2024 at 5:29 AM, partyon said:

He is looking mighty fine! :glasses:

Did you see pics of NU'EST's Baekho?

K Pop Smile GIF

On 7/7/2024 at 6:14 AM, gm4queen said:

Excuse me, unnie! What do you take me for?? Ha ha ha! :D Just kidding... :joy:

how abt. Minho?🤗 another Choi just like your oppa🫰@gm4queen

On 7/7/2024 at 8:07 AM, MayanEcho said:

:approves: 

Time flies while hanging out with great friends. 😉

yes @MayanEcho sometimes we need our close friends to interact/unwind especially us(married)🙆‍♀️

On 7/7/2024 at 8:38 AM, joccu said:

@WeunXK  Min ho looking really good. 

:allgoodlol:

:grin:

Spoiler

====

0bc7ddfa26295d7f744d1b78ef1c7f8d3e131a4a.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

On 7/3/2024 at 10:18 PM, partyon said:

Does Korean/Asian hair get more oily/greasy faster? Is this a general Asian thing?

weather is too warm, more sweat = more greasy hair.. i cannot imagine not washing hair daily. in fact, i definitely need to bathe and wash hair before i leave the house, else i feel kind of like, sticky?

Patrick Star Rainbow GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

==

i haven't been watching much dramas lately.. more movies.

Wonderland is not bad, a bit futuristic but probable.

Home for Rent was quite interesting as well.. it's a thai horror movie.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

sometimes we need our close friends to interact/unwind especially us(married)🙆‍♀️

Eeyup! 

28 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

.. i cannot imagine not washing hair daily.

The scalp itches too when hair isn't washed everyday. 

Japanese-Pucchin-Purin-Recipe.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The scalp itches too when hair isn't washed everyday. 

41 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

weather is too warm, more sweat = more greasy hair.. i cannot imagine not washing hair daily. in fact, i definitely need to bathe and wash hair before i leave the house, else i feel kind of like, sticky?

The big debate on the +- thread :D

I think we can conclude that washing hair every day is more down to the weather than heritage. And that everyone is different.

Normally when I go to warmer climates, I notice that I do wash it more frequently. Maybe every 3rd day, or even 2nd day :D

43 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i haven't been watching much dramas lately.. more movies.

You don't want to try Miss Night and Day? It's quite fun actually :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think we can conclude that washing hair every day is more down to the weather than heritage. And that everyone is different.

It certainly does. It's also an ingrained habit that even while in colder climates the daily washing of hair and applying deo continues. 😆

Crispy-fried-chicken-burgers_4.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh my. I'd feel very bad if I've already paid ahead too. One reason why I still prefer cash on delivery for purchases or orders cos it will take days before it's credited back to account for refunds. If order doesn't arrive, then there's no cash out.

used to pay cash but it just got so cumbersome. once they add the tax and delivery charge, it always ends up being some odd number and difficult to give exact change to the delivery guy. so switched over to online payment. usually, there is no problem with these food delivery apps but when it is bad weather, sometimes, it is better to avoid ordering. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

used to pay cash but it just got so cumbersome. once they add the tax and delivery charge, it always ends up being some odd number and difficult to give exact change to the delivery guy. so switched over to online payment. usually, there is no problem with these food delivery apps but when it is bad weather, sometimes, it is better to avoid ordering. 

We had experienced a few times orders that didn't arrive even when the weather was fine 😅 

1200-Loaded-Baked-Potatoes-SpendWithPenn

ctto

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

22 hours ago, partyon said:

hingu-ya, are you heading down there soon? Let me give you some advice: book Airlink

Okay, that’s good to know! I was afraid you’d say avoid Airlink cos that’s the only one that fits the plan thus far. I want to avoid Joburg as much as possible but it’s impossible not to pass there. The stories I have heard/read are disturbing- it seems security at the airport is dependent on luck. That’s putting it lightly. But recent reports seem to indicate that it’s improving. I am hopeful but cautiously so.

I always pack only one shoe in the suitcase, and the other one in my carry-on.

so you can have at least one formal-looking leg? :joy:

nd don't check in your bag too early either. The longer it's out of your sight, the bigger the risk

Sighhhh….I am an early flight-catcher…guess tardiness is better here. What if I miss my flight?!! 

19 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm sometimes naughty like that

Lolz!

On 7/7/2024 at 4:56 PM, rocher22 said:

guess no subs

Not on the one I’m watching…I’m not sure if it’s on Viki but it’s certainly not on Netflix nor Viu that do good subs. Sometimes the eps with popular stars go on YouTube, so that’s an option too.

On 7/7/2024 at 9:20 PM, MayanEcho said:

Did everyone have a good day?

Yep!! Much better than Monday. Kekeke

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4