Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, WeunXK said:
10 hours ago, rocat said:

@rocat chingu did you watched already😊 

I did! :D

I like how they solved the exorcism bit so quickly - FL really has so many tricks up her sleeve. But I also liked that the story was made more believable since her dad was forced to make a choice, pushed into a corner by pressure and guilt, and not have FL win so often by herself. She did win in the end but also lost - I didn’t see Tong-er’s demise coming though I should’ve suspected with that bonding scene earlier with FL. Sad. 

I sooooo liked the convo FL-ML had about affording loss. The second one was ML’s BIGGG hint about how he felt. So coy, these two. :hooray2:

I caught the preview for today’s eps - dun dun dun …. should be interesting.

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

cat she looks cool!

Yeah! I can’t decide if she’s Japanese…

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

On 6/16/2024 at 2:01 PM, kokodus said:

Woaaah @partyon @Dhakra Did you see how big my oppa got!?!?! He is sooo.....buff?? omgawd!!! Look at his arms!!!!!

+2

Congratulations. He has arms. You do know they come by default right? 

But if you are into arms now, here, I provide you with arms of some actual beautiful people. 

CDN media

These are beautiful arms. Not even you can deny Yeonhee's flawless beauty.

On 6/16/2024 at 2:54 PM, partyon said:

@Dhakra dongsaeng, so who's who....?

:sweating: Uhm......This isn't a trick again? All of them are from BTS? 

Ahhh, let me answer this when I have more time and not watch the European Championship.

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

18 hours ago, sweetroad said:

have a soft spot for the quokka. They always look so happy

If only they could tell us their secret.....

Did you catch up on the 2nd part of bridgerton season 3? I just watched one ep today...

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Not even you can deny Yeonhee's flawless beauty.

Yes I can...don't show me sticks. I can easily break that. Show me some real arms. Lol. 

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Did you catch up on the 2nd part of bridgerton season 3? I just watched one ep today...

Funny you should ask! I watched episode 5 a couple days ago. Sometimes I don't know why I watch the show....some of the acting is just OK, the dialogue at times is so stilted, and the diversity does feel forced. I mean, if they want a truly diverse show, they should have more Eastern Asians in actual main roles with lines and stories.

I do love Penelope, though. And the Bridgertons do have stories to get invested in. The queen is always a hoot, too.

What do you think of the season so far??

Also, I started watching Derry Girls because of the actress. She is hyper and high-strung in Derry Girls!

~

You guys. Have you heard of these? I need them!!

tl-hion-motion-sickness-glasses-tout-171

https://www.travelandleisure.com/hion-motion-sickness-glasses-travel-writer-review-8550018

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

@MayanEcho kirin loves to put meguro with 1997 girls 😂

Spoiler

Spoiler

tumblr_pd0is5j6Fk1r8jkpuo1_540.jpg

----

adding@rocat:heart2beat:

@rocat🤔

I feel like there is a very messed up parallel in both Duke Su and Crazy Princess getting their "pawn" wounded in Ep 13/14
Spoiler
4f7ee139f8e063a9d69f60c3f0f98f4f3fd7ead7.pnj

71705642c51fe0125772d89cdb7abb9e9b1f3c18.pnj

Because obviously we like Duke Su, but he did invite Jiang Li to an assassination play on purpose and it's his fault she got stabbed (he brought his gold fan, he knew it'd be dangerous).

And then both Duke Su and Crazy Princess also try to undress Shen and Jiang Li (allegedly to treat the wound), Li stops the duke, Shen lets it happen (probably because he knows resistance is futile/dangerous).

This whole thing started because Crazy Princess started interfering in Shen's life and now Jiang Li has another incredibly powerful person taking an interest in her. She keeps trying not to get involved, because she knows Duke Su is unpredictable and literally everyone is afraid of him. Even with her new status, Su walks into her family's coming of age ceremony uninvited and everyone just deals with it and gives him one of the best seats. She has no idea why he's helping her or if he'll get bored of it and stop.

For all that both Jiang Li/Xue Fangfei and Shen have done on their own merit, they are both at the mercy of unpredictable puppet masters, for better or worse.

cto

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

33 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Sometimes I don't know why I watch the show

Ohh I watch it for the costumes and the decorations and the dowager's extravagant hair pieces. Hahaha. I won't even call this a guilty pleasure tbh. Lol. 

36 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

What do you think of the season so far??

I didn't think much of it. I liked the second season better. I thought Kate and Anthony had a sizzling chemistry. This season is fine I guess, it is not as bad as the first one. I could not finish that one. I'm not as invested but I do care for Penelope so I intend to finish this one. Hehe. 

38 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Also, I started watching Derry Girls because of the actress. She is hyper and high-strung in Derry Girls

Oooo this one did pop in my Netflix recommendations. I'll give it a try when I'm free. 

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ms Koko, he's the RM @WeunXK meant, not the very famous, known worldwide BTS RM 😊

Hahahah I know that dear. I was just teasing you guys. Lol. 

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

+2

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yes I can...don't show me sticks. I can easily break that. Show me some real arms. Lol. 

I rather have sticks than arms as big as thigs. Why would you break a woman's arm anyway? As if you could do any harm to anyone lil sis. 

And you think your pretty boys are as tough as you think? I am sure they cry faster than my girls.

Tse. Sis always hating. 

Are these better?

Spoiler

69763093_1722641664546563_54862737307850

Spoiler

E91IzlWXsAoOSLb?format=jpg&name=large

Mixed-Berry-No-Churn-Ice-Cream-2-1.jpg

ctto

Humid...

▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎

2 hours ago, WeunXK said:

kirin loves to put meguro with 1997 girls 😂

He's also 1997! 😆

Shoppi missing Meme 😅 Will they go see Raul in Paris?

• Love 1

9 hours ago, WeunXK said:

adding@rocat:heart2beat:

Nice compilation :wub:

a good reminder of how the relationship between the two evolved from a risky partnership to fickle, double-entendres conversations to soulmates.

9 hours ago, WeunXK said:

@rocat🤔

I feel like there is a very messed up parallel in both Duke Su and Crazy Princess getting their "pawn" wounded in Ep 13/14

On the contrary, I think while they certainly do have darkness in them, the Duke has good in him that the Princess does not.

The source of their darkness is different - for Duke, it’s seeking justice through revenge just like Fang Fei but for Princess, it’s tyrannical revenge to inflict more pain on others than she thinks she went through. It’s power unfortunately applied.

Reminds me of this: the same boiling water softens a potato but hardens an egg. How you respond to circumstances depends on what you are made of - as well as the choices you make. This show demonstrates a lot of that.

For Duke, I think at that point he was testing how good of a pawn she was but allows her control (she pulled back her clothes, he didn’t make a fuss) and choice. For the Princess, it was also testing but she reigns supreme and dominates - her words are to be followed to the T or not, there would be consequences. 

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

On 6/16/2024 at 7:09 PM, partyon said:

What about the Northern Olingo? It's really cute too! And looks a bit like a cat.

@larus will find it cute.

Yea, it is kind of cute but the eyes are a little scary. 😀

+2

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

55 minutes ago, rocat said:

a good reminder of how the relationship between the two evolved from a risky partnership to fickle, double-entendres conversations to soulmates.

55 minutes ago, rocat said:

Reminds me of this: the same boiling water softens a potato but hardens an egg. How you respond to circumstances depends on what you are made of - as well as the choices you make. This show demonstrates a lot of that.

Anne Hathaway Agree GIF by The Hustle Moviesoulmates remind me to re-watch again the Untamed @rocat😇:winkx:

Spoiler

Duke and Li engaging in their flirting methods, which I liked. Li tells a story, which is parallel for them. It’s also the closest either of them have come to admitting their feelings fully. “Could they be lovebirds?”; “Let’s wait and see”. She taps his fan, which she stole, to his chest and then he places his had over hers. They have their MOMENT.🥰

====

ep. 29

Spoiler

Now that she’s taken care of Jiang Li’s revenge, Li is refocusing on Yurong. She gets him to come to her house, and  she torments him. He’s ill equipped to handle her and her smarts. Again, everything she says had a secondary meaning though this time Yurong is sure she is his wife.

I am convinced that the title “The Double” has nothing to do with Li being the “double” for Xue Fangfei and everything to do with sheer amount of conversations that have double meanings. Of course, I don’t actually know how literal a translation the English title is but regardless, it is fitting.

----

@rocatWhile this is undoubtedly romantic, I must point out that she’s still getting thoroughly wet

.0/10 umbrella holding skills, Duke!:loolz:

#the double from only love is not fate

cto

connoisseurusveg: “ These vegan summer rolls are fun to make, full of flavor, and perfect as an appetizer or light meal! They’re packed with hoisin tofu, tender noodles, crispy veggies and sweet mango, and served with a luscious peanut dipping sauce....

These vegan summer rolls are fun to make, full of flavor, and perfect as an appetizer or light meal! They’re packed with hoisin tofu, tender noodles, crispy veggies and sweet mango, and served with a luscious peanut dipping sauce.cto

• Wiggle 3

Four new covers in a month. X poster captioned it Meme mag covers festival. 😆 @CarolynH @rocher22 @WeunXK

For me, the dark blue solo cover is the best.

Bang Chan, Xu Kai, Zhang Rouyun, a Cdrama actor I also like for his acting, and Meme. Zhang Rouyun and Meme were seatmates at the Fendi show. 🙂

□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□▪︎□

delish-210419-iced-tea-02-landscape-jg-1

ctto

It's 41C right now outside... 🥵

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, WeunXK said:

soulmates remind me to re-watch again the Untamed

It was a good show :coolshades:

5 hours ago, WeunXK said:

They have their MOMENT

Yep, they’ve had many :gangnamstyle:

Ep 31

Spoiler

I thought Duke was totally out of character in some scenes - like a petty and jealous kid in one and the other, he was groveling? And then mad explaining why he had to carry Princess Venom home to a seemingly suspicious Fang Fei before she gets angry. Kekeke.

But in most of his others with Fang Fei, he was like a naggy hubby trying to get his mischievous cat of a wife in control; he’s always hovering around and appears when she’s done something dangerous - he flew in over the roof from nowhere to lecture her like a witch on a broom. That makes no sense but so hilarious!

I like how he tells her not to use herself as bait and he can’t afford to lose (her) in that situation. Awww. That’s the closest he’s ever been to a confession.

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

6 hours ago, rocat said:
Spoiler

I thought Duke was totally out of character in some scenes - like a petty and jealous kid in one and the other, he was groveling? And then mad explaining why he had to carry Princess Venom home to a seemingly suspicious Fang Fei before she gets angry. Kekeke.

But in most of his others with Fang Fei, he was like a naggy hubby trying to get his mischievous cat of a wife in control; he’s always hovering around and appears when she’s done something dangerous - he flew in over the roof from nowhere to lecture her like a witch on a broom. That makes no sense but so hilarious!

@rocatAlso his pettiness(Duke)removing the husband’s lent clothes with his fan no less, as disdains to touch them! then replacing them with his own clothes because Li must be wearing HIS clothes or nobody else’s (other than her own) :Megalol:

Spoiler

6 hours ago, rocat said:

I like how he tells her not to use herself as bait and he can’t afford to lose (her) in that situation. Awww. That’s the closest he’s ever been to a confession.

💯💕👌🥰

====

@MayanEcho Ren M.and XuKai are both team Baguette😘 and they pronounced baguette differently(I liked RM better)

@MayanEcho lucky fan

Spoiler

=====

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Ren M.and XuKai are both team Baguette😘 and they pronounced baguette differently(I liked RM better)

Meme's is closer. Wishing for the day that Xu Kai and Meme would be as articulate or close enough as native speaker Bang Chan in English, to gain more foothold on international projects.

Ehehe, I prefer the Baguette too. Peekaboo looks cute, but I like the rectangular shape of Baguette more. How about you?

The fan was very nice too being sensible not to expect Meme to still be all smiles as he was at work. 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Meme's is closer. Wishing for the day that Xu Kai and Meme would someday be as articulate or close enough as native speaker Bang Chan in English, to gain more foothold on international projects.

🤩💖 yes, Ren M. pronounced closer correctly ,and his advantage(RM)finished his studies I think🤔. Just like CEW😍 My wishinglist is Ren,XK, and Lee Minho have Collab. in the future maybe Fendi(products in one commercial)

img.gif

meguro ren from fashionsnap instagram. shoot by hirano koji

Image https://instagram.com/p/C8TeZbssL6X/

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Ehehe, I prefer the Baguette too. Peekaboo looks cute, but I like the rectangular shape of Baguette more. How about you?

this one👜 chingu

Spoiler

Baguette , Pink, One Size- FendiBaguette Pink Selleria bag with oversize topstitching

====

tumblr_ncyzwxYUfn1qjzvcco1_500.jpg

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1