Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

it looks like a scene from a horror movie before the spirit jumps out of the painting and devours someone. spooky!!!

Sweetie, not sure what's going on, but I think you may want to cut back on your true crime binge watches....

John Lewis Lol GIF by Waitrose & Partners

@WeunXK guessed the color correctly! :yay:

86155007-13533131-The_Princess_of_Wales_

86155085-13533131-image-a-55_17184461958

Kate looks beautiful! 😘

Edited by partyon
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

@CarolynH @rocher22 @WeunXK

I like the choice of light coloured summer clothes, and the fun baguette bag with its half-apple charm accessory.

Fun info: that Fendi baguette bag is not yet on sale, and not included in the show either. Meme said that he is the first to use it. 🙂

The branding changed when he speaks English. It's now "I'm Ren Meguro, a member of Jpop group Snow Man." It used to be the shorter "I'm Ren Meguro of Snow Man."

With Bang Chan of Stray Kids and English actor Nicholas Galitzine. 

Previous Mandarin lessons came in handy. 😊

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

@WeunXK guessed the color correctly! :yay:

That iconic joy. Unmistakeable. 🇬🇧👑

Prince Louis dancing is a total mood 😇

Spoiler

====

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I like the choice of light coloured summer clothes, and the fun baguette bag with its half-apple charm accessory.

:thumbsup: like this bag🥰

@partyon is he also your oppa🤫?#LeeSooHyuk🫠DG 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Happy Fathers Day GIF by Debbie Ridpath Ohi

late lunch😋

Creamy italian spaghetti pasta salad

Creamy italian spaghetti pasta salad

imageWatermelon mint lemonade is a refreshing blend of sweet and tangy flavors. Fresh mint leaves add a cool twist to this summer favorite. Squeeze in some lemon for an extra kick of flavor!

------

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Me too! But right now, only Meme has it 😅

@MayanEcho love how he pronounced the word baguette🥰

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

spacer.png

cto

@WeunXK Did you manage to get to the latest ep yet?

I think this is where their ‘chemistry’ definitively begins for me :wub:

Spoiler

FL is finally herself, not guarded, careful and tentative like she was in front of ML. The excellent repartee is still there but has crossed a barrier and morphed into conversations that only those with close relationships can have. 

FL appreciates the respect, trust and wide berth he gives her - things that were never available to her in her previous relationship. ML is drawn to her spunk, intelligence and courage. That was what he first noticed her for and will be what keeps him devoted (and challenged kekeke).

The leads are already acting like a couple without being one. There are things left unsaid but may be assumed via actions taken, like the scene above.

It mirrors a similar scene where ML was the one lounging. I like that both are on equal grounds- both have something to give and take and they do so willingly in a now very trusting and flirty way. 

Their souls connect - something rather rare in relationships. Their eye-speak is phenomenal. So loving it! 

Some redditors put their analyses across so well…couldn’t agree more.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/1dfxswj/the_double_2024_episode_26/

@MayanEcho @rocher22 @WeunXK

I think I saw Ren Meguro’s face in posters across Shibuya train station - I only recognize him on sight cos of this forum. Kekeke. Is he very big in Japan?

On 6/15/2024 at 4:37 AM, partyon said:

Speedy recovery to King Charles as well. Btw, was I the only one that found his new official portrait quite interesting?

I have to agree with @Lmangla. It looks as if he’s in being broiled in flames.

But it is another way to convey how one detests having portraits drawn and would never be asked to do so again. Kekeke. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, rocat said:

I think I saw Ren Meguro’s face in posters across Shibuya train station - I only recognize him on sight cos of this forum. Kekeke. Is he very big in Japan?

You're in Japan now? That would have to be his Kirin afternoon tea commercials in train stations, but if the background is Tiffany blue it would be for Kirin's new Harekaze beer. 🙂

His group is leading in album and CD sales, and each members are well-known their own rights in their different projects. Meme can be considered the most popular member, and was recently dubbed "¥2B meme sales" for products or brands he endorses that either gets sold out or production has to be increased to meet demands.

His movies did well and received awards including acting, and the same is true with his dramas. At present he's filming a new drama that airs on July 1st. He's also a "Vivi National Treasure level handsome" consecutive winner and hall of famer. 😅

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

You're in Japan now? That would have to be his Kirin afternoon tea commercials in train stations, but if the background is Tiffany blue it would be for Kirin's new Harekaze beer.

Yes, the tea :blush: and yep in Nihon. 
He’s impressive - am always in awe of those who can help churn the economy using positive, tasteful star power, like Xiao Zhan. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

38 minutes ago, rocat said:

Yes, the tea

By any chance this is the ad that you saw? 🙂 If so, then it's because there's an upcoming new Kirin tea commercial on June 18th. 

38 minutes ago, rocat said:

He’s impressive - am always in awe of those who can help churn the economy using positive, tasteful star power, like Xiao Zhan. 

I find Xiao Zhan and Meme sensible in nature and sincere when it comes to work. He and XZ are also blessed with innate charm... They also have expressive eyes and they certainly don't qualify for RBF, hahaha!

He can sell umbrellas too for sure 😆

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

By any chance this is the ad that you saw?

Yes!

Theres a complementary one with a female celebrity too. They’re always placed together.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, rocat said:

@WeunXK Did you manage to get to the latest ep yet?

@rocatEp 27 had a severe lack of the Duke in it, which also means a lack of our OTP. And a lack of Lu Ji and Wen Ji. Still it wasn’t a bad episode.

Spoiler

I did liked what little we saw of Jiang Li. When the Duke gave her the whistle, I was curious as to how that would work (who’s going to hear it?). I should have known better, since the Duke has someone planted at the Jiang residence (and he’s been there for 7 years!?! what is time and age in this drama??). So it’s definitely been a very long game that the Duke and the Emperor have been playing.

Not much to say about the Aunt, though good in Li for seeing she was pretending to be crazy. I did suspect that someone had killed her child but in last episode it didn’t look like she was pushed. However, this episode showed the real story.

As for Shuran, I’m confident she’s very badly underestimated Li and whatever she’s planning won’t go as she thinks.

3 hours ago, rocat said:

I think this is where their ‘chemistry’ definitively begins for me :wub:

🥰:approves:

3 hours ago, rocat said:

Their souls connect - something rather rare in relationships. Their eye-speak is phenomenal. So loving it! 

chingu I completely agree with you , currently watching ep 28🥰

3 hours ago, rocat said:

@MayanEcho @rocher22 @WeunXK

@rocat I saw him first in As Long as We Both Shall Live then Trillion Game

@MayanEcho and I know he is famous(globally I believe) and he is also Snow Man member (famous Japan group band) it is the kirin beer poster you saw in Shibuya? 💖

=====

1 hour ago, rocat said:

@rocatimage

cto

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

I find Xiao Zhan and Meme sensible in nature and sincere when it comes to work. He and XZ are also blessed with innate charm.

K Pop Smile GIF

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, rocat said:

Theres a complementary one with a female celebrity too. They’re always placed together.

It might be Mio Imada? She's endorsing the Harekaze beer with him though, not the tea. Meme and Mio worked together in As Long As We Both Shall Live and Trillion Game. They had very good chemistry in the movie and they were practically smouldering in the drama without even kissing. Try to see! 😊

@WeunXK Snow Man is fairly well-known in Thailand and they've good number of followers in China and Taiwan.

Meme and Raul are still quite new in international fashion arena, but not bad for one becoming a brand ambassador while the other walks the runways of other houses' shows. Raul at this time must be the busiest with uni, world hiphop championship, movie release, and their group's 11th CD single.

FENDI IG reel for Meme:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8RAgQ8qK2L/?igsh=OGduOTRkaXdsYmhl

@rocher22 Shoppi is flying to somewhere. Is he, maybe, joining Saku and/or Meme in Milan, and maybe Paris if they're also going, to support Raul if he takes part in Paris Fashion Week next week? 🤔 

Edit: Shoppi is in Milan! 🤗

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RN0vnvR45/?igsh=MWtuejNkMWZncmx4aw==

++++××÷÷××++++

Woah. Go Umi No Hajimari team! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It might be Mio Imada?

Nope, not her in the tea ad. It’s my hub’s favourite tea :joy:

Google tells me nothing! Kekeke 

He’s got a beer one too and Mio is in it also. 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

What did I read? :spitswater:

Actress’s Ex-Husband Had An Affair With Her Mother — She Tearfully Exposed The Details

https://www.koreaboo.com/asia/jiang-ping-actress-affair-cheating-husband-mother-divorce/

"After trying to confront her mother, who slammed a door in her face, Jiang Ping demanded answers from her husband. To her shock, he said, “If I didn’t do it, your mother would have had an affair with someone else.”"

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

@confusedheart @agenth @gm4queen and I are working on a special Add Subtract thread event. Please look forward to it!

:fullofhearts:

• Shocked 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Ep 27 had a severe lack of the Duke in it, which also means a lack of our OTP. And a lack of Lu Ji and Wen Ji. Still it wasn’t a bad episode.

Yeah, thought so too. And the 7-year spy caught me by surprise too. Goes to show how much of a strategist/detective the Duke is. The Emperor really keeps his ears to the ground.  

I am going to catch ep28 tonight!

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

find Xiao Zhan and Meme sensible in nature and sincere when it comes to work. He and XZ are also blessed with innate charm...

I was really impressed with how XZ bounced back from that awful episode where he was kinda done in by rabid fans. He got back to a place better than before too. 

@WeunXK I first watched Ren and Mio in My Happy Marriage - I enjoyed that immensely. I am thinking about the Trillion Game now that @MayanEcho been waxing lyrical about it. Kekeke. Is it on Netflix?

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

JIN IS BACK!!!!!!

This is the most chaotic bts pic I have ever seen. 

GP1VCsUbIAAIQkt?format=jpg&name=medium

I don't know whether to cry seeing jin again and OT 7 back or to laugh at Joon's saxophone antics. :joy::joy:

There are so many memes after that day I can't with the armys. 

Woaaah @partyon @Dhakra Did you see how big my oppa got!?!?! He is sooo.....buff?? omgawd!!! Look at his arms!!!!!

GQGSqtTaQAEPlnk?format=jpg&name=small

+7

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

59 minutes ago, rocat said:

Is it on Netflix?

Yes, it's in Netflix. Game was set when in the interview, Princess Kirika (Mio) asked Haru (Meme) whether for the good of the company he's willing to become her pet, in Mandarin and French. 😆

Do watch the season 1, by spring next year the Trillion Game live action movie will be showing in theaters. 😉

• Blob 6