Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@kingpin Can kdramas start featuring Female Characters who don't just lie there like a dead fish during a bed scene? :loolz:

Yea, yea, the hand hold is supposed to be sexy, but would be better if the lady showed a bit enthusiasm.

@partyon chingu so between the 2 bedscenes was My Demon bed scene was a little better

8edc02f3c35a2303a10f91829da194a9c15a73dc

-----

Autumn apple and pear salad

• Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

58 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

which drama is this? is this a cameo? how are so many actors in this drama? does every episode have different actors or somethign? 

This is Death's Game! Every episode has a new actor! Seo In Guk pseudo oppa becomes 12 different characters in this drama.

Only some characters show up in every episodes as the same person: Seo In Guk, Park So Dam, your FOE oppa and Healer ahjumma.

Otherwise we have storylines featuring Siwon, Sung Hoon, Lee Jae Wook, Kim Jae Wook, Lee Do Hyun, etc. and they all feature in about half or a full episode.

Am now on the last episode! Been a great ride! :love:

47 minutes ago, kingpin said:

@partyon chingu so between the 2 bedscenes was My Demon bed scene was a little better

You sure?

main-qimg-c097f6aeeb853a40a8db7d875a0358

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu Finished Death's Game 2.

AMAZING drama. Part 2 was even better than the first part!

Too bad that they finished it in 2024 - otherwise it would easily have been in my top 3 dramas of 2023.

The ending had me...

Dean Winchester Crying GIF

- no number -

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Still can't stop thinking about Death's Game.

fe6040bd-3277-404b-aea9-d41c6f93446a.jpg

If you haven't yet watched it, please do. It was amazing. :wub:

@gm4queen maybe you should try it seeing that you watched so few dramas in 2023? ;)

Relaxing Happy Sunday GIF by HeimatkundeVerl.de

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen maybe you should try it seeing that you watched so few dramas in 2023? ;)

Oh, yeah unnie! You are so right. I guess I only watched like 5 total k-dramas in 2023. I don't have to say much in the current event threads either. :bawling: I am already watching My Happy Ending so I'd be glad to add another drama to my watchlist this year. What's all this about Death's Game anyway?? Is it good? Is it horror? Not my cup of tea though... :(

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

What's all this about Death's Game anyway?? Is it good? Is it horror? Not my cup of tea though... :(

It's not horror. It's about a guy who has to reincarnate into 11 different characters. It's kind of like a thriller, but it's also not. It's very interesting and only 8 episodes in total.

Think Mask Girl. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's very interesting and only 8 episodes in total.

Wow! Then it must be short and sweet?? :love: Yeah, unnie! Gonna try it soon when I have some free time. Thanks a lot for the recommendation. I'll update you on my progress! :)

+2

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

@joccu Death's Game was really well done. Not sure I like Park So Dam in the FL role, but fortunately she didn't feature that much. She was kind of underwhelming. Loved everyone else though!

Who was your favorite character of part 1 and part 2?

Am seeing super high ratings of Death's Game on Mydramalist. I have a feeling this drama will rate very high in the end. It was super!

@joccu Have you watched The Kidnapping Day? I just completed ep 5 and I am totally hooked! It's a good thriller.

Am about to start on ep 3 of My Happy Ending. If anyone wants to join my watch party on Viki, let me know asap!

:wow1:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Ending of ep 3 of My Happy Ending

No Way Omg GIF

@joccu Why aren't you watching this psychological thriller? :smashes:

I need you to watch it so we can get some of your theories here.

@Lmangla sweetie, did you already start on Death's Game?

:highonflowers:

- no number -

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@LeftCoastOppa 

What do you think of the Boeing 737-9 MAX? Why do they have such big windows anyway? I never saw an airplane with such huge windows before... and next time I see such an airplane, I'm scared to be sucked outside...

Flying with airbus next times, in fact will be A319, a350-900, a320 back and then a330.

and next week i may either on an a320, b737, or something like that. maybe like a lottery to see which... 

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla sweetie, did you already start on Death's Game?

not yet; past few days have been busy. I have to catch up on the two dramas I am watching. then will check out death's game. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

@kingpin @Ameera Ali My Demon ratings plummet.... :grimace:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/sbs-kdrama-mydemon-viewer-ratings-plummets-leads-blame/

It should probably have been only a 12 episode drama, like Park's Marriage Contract.

Too bad Park's Marriage Contract ending SUCKED big time. :kicks:

Am so disappointed about how they handled Joseon Tae Ha.

10-0315b189e9e2aaabe8f0b3f5ba6d1b2c.jpg

He deserved a better ending than what he got. :rage:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Blob 1