Add and Subtract Game

Admin

spacer.png

I thought I saw Elsa. :lol:

I watch c period dramas partially for their resplendent costumes and luxurious sets but this one makes me want to belt out Let it Go. 

Ding Yuxi playing Chu Kong, the second prince of the Heavenly Realm and Protector of the Six Worlds, reincarnated as a Demon masquerading as Elsa in Love You Seven Times.

(I have issues about how titles are cheesy-converted into English…)

The show isn’t doing too well in terms of ratings and it seems during one of the recent interviews the leads did for the show, they broke down. He spontaneously gave her a peck on the cheek in comfort and solidarity and the netizens broke down. 

Too funny. RL is drama itself. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

On 8/26/2023 at 9:20 AM, joccu said:

Rubiales is Suspended which is good. 

Yeah, very good progress. I can’t believe how much the federation is defending him, and now they want to take legal action against Jenni Hermoso for her “lies.” The machismo is disgusting. :angry:

Are you watching the Sheffield-ManCity game? Hubby is stressed out because he has Haaland on his fantasy football team, and with the missed penalty Haaland just earned him -2 points. :loolz:Hubby needs ManCity to do well so he can get some points on this weekend. 

@partyon Very cool about Suga helping the NBA create apparel. I like the front of the T-shirts, but I don’t like the back. :phew:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

WTH is that on Suga's head? Is it a flower wreath? On top of his beanie? :joy:

We know he ain't no flower boy.

I bet some fan gave it to him and he could not refuse.  Cute boy.:D

tumblr_orz9nbWEmT1v89r6lo1_400.gif

+2

• LOL 5

@sweetroad  I missed the game. was working. I missed lot of games today bc of work. :loolz:

@partyon  7 escape is on my watchlist. the  Betrayal second episode was barf but not too barf. I really like the FL. hated her friends. the look on her face when she found out who her husband was sleeping. the game is on. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, larus said:

I bet some fan gave it to him and he could not refuse.  Cute boy.:D

These poor BTS members having to like fan gifts. haha

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

8fb62605dcda3a8c48357e6e83d93010.gif

:yaaa:@confusedheart is eyeing Ji Chang Wook oppa! @agenth We need to lock our oppa up in safety!

Breaking Despicable Me GIF by Regal

@joccu Am on ep 2 of The Betrayal now. The husband is pretty barf though.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, larus said:

When did you decide to watch the series? Did @joccu give the green light?

I was bored after gym and decided to check it out. Am not sure if I will watch it to the end. It's a bit slow for my liking. I was thinking the original Doctor Foster would be better since it's only 10 episodes in total. :glasses:

The husband is lying non-stop. :grimace:

Btw, has anyone watched Someday or One Day from TW?

Someday_or_One_Day.jpg

The Korean remake is coming out in 2 weeks, and I just know that the original one is a masterpiece and was a huge hit in 2019. Before the Korean version butchers the original story, I am thinking it would be interesting to watch the original Taiwanese one. This drama is in the top 10 highest rated Asian dramas on MDL.

@joccu @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart @larus @kokodus @rocat @Lmangla apparently this one is a thriller - it's not merely a romance drama. Anyone interested in watching it together?

Synopsis:

"The year is 2019. The 27 year-old Huang Yu Xuan terribly misses her boyfriend Wang Quan Sheng, who has been missing for two years and is presumed dead. Her birthday wish for this year is to "see him."

The year is 1998. The 17 year-old Chen Yun Ru is in love with a boy who doesn't feel the same way for her. Her birthday wish for this year is to "become the girl Li Zi Wei likes."

One day, Huang Yu Xuan receives a walkman and a music cassette from an unknown person. She falls asleep listening to its songs and wakes up to see Wang Quan Sheng sitting by her side. She believes she has finally been reunited with her boyfriend, but there's a very big twist. She learns that she is no longer a 27-year-old woman but a high schooler named Chen Yun Ru, who is in the hospital recuperating from a head injury. And the man by her bedside is not her boyfriend after all, but a schoolmate named Li Zi Wei. Trapped in what appears to be the past, living another person's life, Chen Yun Ru's death in 1999 will be Huang Yu Xuan’s death if she doesn't figure out how the girl landed in the hospital. All the while, Li Zi Wei finds himself strangely drawn to the girl who used to be Chen Yun Ru, despite the fact that he knows his closest friend Mo Jun Jie has had a crush on her... Can true love find a way to bridge a seemingly insurmountable time gap?"

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yes I'm in!!! Sounds interesting. Hope it's not a tragic ending. 

I have no idea! I just know that Ms Koala was watching it as it was airing and she could not stop gushing about how good the drama was. The ratings on Mydramalist are insanely high too. One review said that the drama has the most diverse, detailed and intricate story line ever.

@confusedheart said she would join too!

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

I got small electric shock today.  luckily it was only small. 

Omo! What happened? :scream:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have no idea! I just know that Ms Koala was watching it as it was airing and she could not stop gushing about how good the drama was. The ratings on Mydramalist are insanely high too. One review said that the drama has the most diverse, detailed and intricate story line ever.

@confusedheart said she would join too!

Omo! What happened? :scream:

When are we starting it?!

• Blob 6

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

Btw, has anyone watched Someday or One Day from TW?

I started it but never got really into it. But I’ve heard it’s excellent, though people need to watch it more than once to catch all the details from the different timelines. Sounds exhausting. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ok done!!!

Cool! @agenth just messaged me and said that she's also interested in watching Someday or One Day.

@sweetroad I knew it would not be a drama in your taste - judging from the genre. :sweatingbullets:

How about our c-drama fans? @MayanEcho @rocat @Learry & co? Would you consider watching a Taiwanese drama?

@joccu You sure you don't want to join? Apparently it's very mysterious and it will keep you guessing. Ugh! The burner phone.

:spitswater:

It should be on Viki. :coolcat:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

51 minutes ago, partyon said:

apparently this one is a thriller - it's not merely a romance drama. Anyone interested in watching it together?

I`m in. But what the name of the Korean? I am curious. 

+2

51 minutes ago, partyon said:

I was thinking the original Doctor Foster would be better since it's only 10 episodes in total.

Yes, it is better to watch the original. I watched it before the Korean version.

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

How about tomorrow?

OK for tomorrow. How many episodes per day?

• Blob 6