Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Omo @partyon you watched Because This is My First Life! It is one of my favourites. I fell in love with LMK. He was so cute. But his cat was way more adorable. How did you like it? I love how it addressed so many issues- some very serious rather sensitively. I should go watch it again. 

This is my favourite song. Lovely lyrics. 

Spoiler

Hello everyone! :waves:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu How far did you get on Mask Girl?

@sweetroad Omo! Eulachacha Waikiki is my favorite comedy kdrama along with Modern Farmer from 2014 and Gaus Electronics. :love:

Everyone in the drama is so funny! Soo Ah, the ex-gf of Dong Gu, actually became my favorite character by the end of the drama. The car scene with her and Doo Sik in one of the final episodes made me laugh so much tears were coming out of my eyes. :joy:

You will love the drama, chingu. :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@LeftCoastOppa I think I saw some news today that your ultimate noona is signed up for a new drama?

She is playing a career woman who hires a single dad as her secretary. 

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/08/22/han-ji-min-and-lee-joon-hyuk-offered-lead-roles-in-romance-k-drama-acquaintances/

The ML looks handsome :wub: I have dibs on him @Ameera Ali @4evrkdrama @confusedheart !

raspberry tongue out GIF

Are you looking forward to it? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Omo! Eulachacha Waikiki is my favorite comedy kdrama along with Modern Farmer from 2014 and Gaus Electronics. :love:

Good to know! I’ve enjoyed seeing the ML in this one; the only other show I’ve seen him in is Crash Landing on You where his character was quite serious and tragic. And Joon Ki was an evil secretary in My Love From the Star so his comic turn here is also fun. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after sometime. Hope you guys are doing fine! :heart:

Been busy with many stuff as usual. But managed to complete watching Mask Girl. Did I watch just one series?? I mean it started off as an office romance but ended up in a tragedy... :scream: The start and the end were in total different universes. And come to think of it, Kim Mo Mi had a crush on my Daniel oppa's character and is he the reason why she ended up with that fate?? Oh, nooooo.. :bawling:

I was just about to watch only Daniel's and Nana's parts but I enjoyed the whole drama. What a great rendition of girl power/ women rage.. I just loved how they unfolded the story character by character. I guess it has become one of the memorable Netflix series in the history! #1 position in the ranking.. :heart:

And ha ha ha.. I see everyone's eyes are on my Daniel oppa lately.. :joy: Some says it's him but others doubt it's his stunt double. Nevertheless Mask Girl is his very first Netflix drama and I am so happy about the public attention he is receiving! Can't wait to hear from you guys... Are you impressed by the sight of my favorite oppa?? I hope you are...  :loolz:

I'll be back again.. You guys have fun! :lol:

+2

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

I can’t believe it but I am watching anime.

This one showed up on Netflix one day and I’’m hooked cos it’s only 8 short eps and it has magic.

About an obedient and submissive latebloomer of a particularly fantastic supernatural ability who was abused by her stepmom and stepsister, and later sent to marry some cold blooded monster who turned out to be her match made in heaven. 

Funny how real Japanese actors/actresses speak like those in animes. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, rocat said:

This one showed up on Netflix one day and I’’m hooked cos it’s only 8 short eps and it has magic.

I almost fell for this Netflix trick too :D 

But I resisted. Hehe 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, sweetroad said:

And Joon Ki was an evil secretary in My Love From the Star so his comic turn here is also fun.

He shines the most in comedic roles. You will find him the most hilarious of the guys by the end of the show. :D

@joccu Did you already watch this week's The Jungle episodes? I need to catch up.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla @joccu @confusedheart @sweetroad @Ameera Ali @kokodus

Tales from a Thai lakorn.

:evilelmo:

Picture this.... You're about to hook up with a hot guy! You sip champagne on the bed - anticipating the night to come....

image.png?width=1789&height=910

He takes off his shirt, and abs are revealed (along with some hair on the chest - to the delight of our mustache oppa fans Ms. Koko and my sweetie).... :love:

image.png?width=1386&height=910

He proceeds to kiss your leg and you're getting into it. Only for him to stop after about 10 seconds and tell you that he "finished". And that he had a good time. When you're not even undressed yet - and he still has his underwear on. :flushed:

So what do you do?

You leave while he's showering only for him to holler from the hotel window:

image.png?width=1276&height=910

Revenge is sweet....:joy:

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1