Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@joccu Yup, am dropping it now. Too slow for my liking. :grimace:

With regard to The Killing Vote... While I think the synopsis sounds very interesting, there is just something about Park Hae Jin that I don't like. I will wait and see the reviews first.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, rocat said:

They should learn from Gu Wei (above) about personal space…though he exhibits none in that pic. :lol:

its not his faults that he has very good genes...  7:33...The ''would you like a try'' scene...  :D

8:40...the kiss must have been tastier than mincemeat...  :wub:

10 hours ago, rocat said:

What are the chances of casting Xiao Zhan? 

hmm...another period drama...

f4df6e849d40db6e795e196cdc2aad35.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon Not on vacation anymore but life is soo busy it’s a bit unbelievable. I’ve had zero time for dramas and barely any time to get online. Miss you all!

You started My Mister?!?! And dropped it?? Aww, I usually encourage people to watch at least the first four episodes. It starts out very slowly and almost everyone is unlikeable in the beginning. By episode 5 I was hooked, and episode 6 had a brilliant hilarious surprise and I was definitely hooked after that. The rest of the show is truly healing and a masterpiece. 

Oh well. Now we can’t bond over it. Maybe in the future if you try it again. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, sweetroad said:

It starts out very slowly and almost everyone is unlikeable in the beginning

It is the slowness chingu. I can with unlikeable people (I watch lakorns after all), but the story is so boring at start. No way will I get through all the episodes. Almost all healing dramas are like that. I trust @joccu’s judgement - we have similar taste.

Has anyone been following the scout jamboree news from Korea. :flushed:
It’s apparently become a national embarrassment. :grimace:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Oh well. Now we can’t bond over it. Maybe in the future if you try it again. :D

I somehow knew that it will be boring for @partyon and @joccu. :D They are not fans of slow dramas. Just  look how they get animated with lakorns or other makjang dramas.  They need adrenaline or high intensity on screen. I forgot abs.

+2

• LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I somehow knew that it will be boring for @partyon and @joccu. :D They are not fans of slow dramas. Just  look how they get animated with lakorns or other makjang dramas.  They need adrenaline or high intensity on screen. I forgot abs.

You know me and @joccu well, chingu! :joy:
Spot On Mel B GIF by America's Got Talent

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

spacer.png

Abs alert.

@partyon @Ameera Ali 

did I miss anyone out? :lol:

This fellow is in a currently pretty highly-rated cdrama, Lost You Forever, playing one of the four MLs. As the eps go by, his character proves to be one to root for despite a weak start - figuratively and literally. He plays a person reborn through the magnanimity of a cross-dressing female healer, emerging whole from a brokenness caused by extreme torture, betrayal and having both feet at death’s door. He competes with three others for her affections- a smarmy demon, a calculative cousin and a clueless noble, in that order of competition. 

So I started Googling….and I am sharing.  :blush:

-no number

edit: silly me forgot to mention his name - Deng Wei. He also plays 2ML in another big production, Till the End of the Moon.

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3