Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

It's not that difficult. All of them have unique voices. If you listen to their lyrical videos you will easily be able to recognize them

It is complicated. It takes time to be familiarised with all the voices. I know that Suga is the main rapper. :love:

BTW, @kokodus, I read that your bias, V, is doing a solo album. You must be very happy about it. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

The Pepsi confession....  

I did not look very carefully at the picture. I could not understand what is a Pepsi confession. He wrote something on the Pepsi bottle! I got it!  Good idea for a confession but ....

My thought....

Such an unhealthy drink!

pepsi-mentos.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

It makes sense here. LOL. 

How? Instead of taking the necklace off (that he just put on), he destroys the jail cell bar WITHOUT a saw? Or asks the lady to stand closer so that she can't choke whilst someone else comes to take the necklace off?

Please explain Ms. Koko!

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

@Learry That's a nice looking hummus bowl. :love: Where is @sadthe1st ? Why isn't she coming back? Am sure I'm not the only one missing our Singaporean chingu.
:crybaby:

7 hours ago, larus said:

I know that Suga is the main rapper.

BTS school: RM is the main rapper as well as the leader of BTS. :kiss_wink: Yoongi is the lead rapper. Hobi is the main dancer and (lead) rapper (as well as sub-vocalist).

bts-rap-line-rap-line.gif

Fun fact #1 for uri Suga fan @larus: despite many of the BTS members being producers, Suga was from the beginning cast as a producer and is the member who produces the most songs. That's why he is also known as "Min PD".

Fun fact #2: Like RM, Yoongi also started out as an underground rapper. His stage name was at that time Gloss. Since he is from Daegu, he actually became quite famous there before his BTS stint. Therefore he remains the BTS member today who has the most MALE FANS and has one of the most vocal supporters.

Gonna make it easier for you, chingu. Let's start with the rap line, since you're a bigger fan of them. :dorakiss:

Let's start by at least recognizing Yoongi's voice. :coolshades:(You even get to hear him sing a bit in this song. He actually likes singing).

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

BTS school: RM is the main rapper as well as the leader of BTS. :kiss_wink: Yoongi is the lead rapper. Hobi is the main dancer and (lead) rapper (as well as sub-vocalist).

That means I am still in 2nd grade of BTS school. But what is the difference between lead and main rapper? For me it is the same. :idk:

+2

• Blob 2

1 minute ago, larus said:

That means I am still in 2nd grade of BTS school. But what is the difference between lead and main rapper? For me it is the same.

Good question, chingu! Main > Lead. Meaning that Main has a higher position.

Suga is technically a slightly faster rapper than RM and today has a larger fan base than our BTS leader. For the first half of 2023, Yoongi was the 6th most searched for kpop idol world wide.

C8jgcKICT69w9Fx0MnRFCMjDh1dexreUPxVg4Szg

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/kpop-top-30-searched-idols-google-first-half-2023/

He is gaining fans worldwide! :love:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Gonna make it easier for you, chingu. Let's start with the rap line, since you're a bigger fan of them.

I can`t say I am a fan of rap music. Sometimes I listen to it and most on the time I don`t. But in Kpop it is nice.

It is hard for me to recognize the voices especially because they sing different parts of the song. I like all three but I won`t recognize the voices in another song.

I am surprised that there are many rappers in a band. I thought they all sing a part of the song and the rapper will do the rap part. :smiley: I am lost with all the possisions in a band. They have to sing a part each so depending of the song they will do it.

I have not paid attention to their voices but I remember listening to some members`s solo songs and I thought Jin had a lovely voice. Obviously, all can sing well.

+2

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

I think that all BTS members are very talented! I actually like all of the singing voices of the vocal line.

Some of Yoongi's fastest raps @larus

Hobi has a very scratchy rap. You can immediately tell it's his voice.

Suga has an extremely clear voice which is to his advantage when it comes to speed. He also has the deepest voice of the rap line (Ms. Koko's raccoon oppa has the deepest voice in the vocal line).

RM is technically an excellent rapper and his voice is somewhere between Hobi's and Suga's voices.

I like rap, but don't listen to it as much as before. My favorite rapper will always be Mr. Marshall Mathers. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

How? Instead of taking the necklace off (that he just put on), he destroys the jail cell bar WITHOUT a saw? Or asks the lady to stand closer so that she can't choke whilst someone else comes to take the necklace off?

Please explain Ms. Koko!

That is not just a necklace!!! It's called thali in tamil and mangalsutra in hindi. The groom ties this around the bride during the marriage. And the bride is not allowed to take it off. It is bad luck to take the thali out when the husband is still alive. The superstition is that the husband will die if we take it off. So they take it off only after the husband is dead. Widowed ladies are actually not supposed to wear the mangalsutra. Believe it or not it is still followed here. My mom wears a 5 sovereign gold thali around her neck and I have never seen her without it. Even while sleeping, even while taking bath. LOL. But I guess girls these days don't follow the custom. But I do like the sentiment attached to it, so I'll wear a thali, but I don't plan on wearing it 24/7. Sighh

That clip you shared is ridiculous, no one will be able to break the iron rod with bare hands, it is over the top, but now you understand the sentiment behind not removing "the necklace". LOL. 

Re @Lmangla

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Learry That's a nice looking hummus bowl. :love:

:dorakiss:

chingu i will just watch the last episode, (Heartbeat) I don’t understand Do-sik and Hae-won’s motivations at this point. Like, two of the “antagonists” just needed to be jealous messes, didn’t they?  i can't  imagined two characters whom  had nothing to offer than petty teenage jealousy.:kitty:

+ as you said the main lead does not much chem. Hopefully, something more interesting happens in the last 2 episode and we get to learn something more. However, I am not going to hold my breath about it!

SOME FAVOURITE DRAMAS OF 2022Tumblr: Image

Tumblr: Image

Spoiler

Tumblr: Image

cto

• Like 2
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

That clip you shared is ridiculous, no one will be able to break the iron rod with bare hands, it is over the top, but now you understand the sentiment behind not removing "the necklace". LOL. 

ok, thanks for explaining. BUT please elaborate to me, Ms. Koko, why it looked like she was choking in the clip? 

:evilelmo:

3 minutes ago, Learry said:

+ as you said the main lead does not much chem.

Yea, am not feeling any chemistry between them. Will FF the last episodes as well.

We should add them on this list. Agree with it btw - even my own oppa is on the list - lol :D

https://kbizoom.com/6-couples-with-the-worst-chemistry-in-korean-dramas/

@rocher22 @joccu Have you watched this week's The Jungle episodes yet? Am about to start now!

LOL at this gif I found :D  So true....

24177944_260135444513616_258768804460154

• LOL 6

I like rap, but don't listen to it as much as before. My favorite rapper will always be Mr. Marshall Mathers.

Me too. I like rap because of him. :wow1:

+2

RM is technically an excellent rapper and his voice is somewhere between Hobi's and Suga's voices.

I liked his rap part in the video you posted.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@Ameera Ali @gm4queen When you enter into a fake relationship with a guy because of your family and have to decorate your place to make it believable you're living together with him.

image.png?width=1579&height=910

Never seen photoshop skills like that! :love: Can't believe she used his employee badge picture for this beach pic.  So natural!

:cutekitty:

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Learry said:

SOME FAVOURITE DRAMAS OF 2022

I did not watch any of those dramas but I have a strange deja vue feeling after reading about the discussion here about those dramas.

BTW, what`s up with the make up of the devil lady? :w00t:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Blob 4

Enigma Final

I dont like the ending although I understand why he rejected her.

Im more curious why she had to leave before midnight. Like Cinderella.   :unsure:

Anyway, she kissed him...   

TU

Lan Zhan as bodyguard... :D

7e1f7324d5c365d8b0febbb97352423b.gif

2f68620c755582d5900fa4829c47668a.gif

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

48 minutes ago, partyon said:

Never seen photoshop skills like that! :love: Can't believe she used his employee badge picture for this beach pic.  Amazing skills!

Why those drama characters  have always the best skills and best luck/unluck?

hmm-wondering.gif

14 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Enigma Final

I dont like the ending although I understand why he rejected her.

Because she is an underage girl? :lol:

14 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Lan Zhan as bodyguard..

The guys in Cdramas are always dressed in black and white, like chess pieces.

I feel like singing...

its-black-its-white-michael-jackson-vide

+2

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@rocher22 @joccu Have you watched this week's The Jungle episodes yet? Am about to start now!

I dropped it...  :D

1 hour ago, larus said:

The guys in Cdramas are always dressed in black and white, like chess pieces.

:lol:  

yes, I noticed it too, those are some classic colors for the male characters in Chinese Fantasy dramas.

The main leads from The Untamed look so gorgeous in the costumes.   :D

014a12b8f54e7dcfa85e977a9f17066e.jpg

1826e843c08cbbbde09771a2fd4f5991.jpg

my fav is the white robe with the shoulders print... 

cf76af014451da5a35248c8087b974e6.jpg

3 hours ago, Learry said:

SOME FAVOURITE DRAMAS OF 2022

Agree.      :approves:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1