Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

What's on your latest list?

I'm also interested with Under the Microscope. Aside from Zhang Rou Yun as lead, I also like the drama's genre. Besides, the ML is a Maths boy, so it would be fun watching that calculative and logical mind at work. ^_^

Ah, I still haven't began watching some of the dramas I've planned to see from last year. Sigh. 

I'd also like to see Bride's Revenge, sister drama of Maid's Revenge. 

Hope we see Gege soon, he has at least 4 dramas waiting to be aired! Also,

Spoiler

If the rumours of soon to be production of a drama are true, and if he reprises one of his previous characters he played for this drama, we'll be seeing him again in his silver and purple glory! Kyaa!

I'm only seeing movies lately, hahaha!

circle_of_no_by_tsaoshin_d6h8pug-350t.pn

ctto

LOL!

It's windy and cold in the sandpit. Happy weekend everyone! Thanks @Thong Thin, take care too and have a safe trip. ❤️ 

Nom nom

Breakfast-Enchiladas-2_680px.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Wuzetian Yep, would be awesome! There were rumours since last year, and not surprised that there's interest to also do the 3rd story given the success and popularity of the first 2 adaptations. 

I wanna see his hair down and untidy though, hahaha!

Bride's Revenge and the previous Maid Revenge are Cdramas. I'm quite happy to see that most of the main actors/actresses are also in the second drama.

Moroccan-Lamb-Meatballs_1.jpg

ctto

Thai-Meatballs-15.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 2

Congrats Team Add! :wow1:

Go go Team Subtract! :hooray:

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Is Bride's Revenge a Kdrama? 

Yes! Vengeance of the Bride is a kdrama that airs Monday through Friday. We’re 80+ episodes in and there are 100 episodes total. I watch all the episodes on 1.5x to 2x speed so they’re over in 15-20 minutes rather than 30 :lol:

The best thing about the show is the wall decor.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edit @Wuzetian Oh! I just saw you were asking @MayanEcho about a different show. Guess every country has its own story of a bride getting vengeance. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

@Ameera Ali Your oppa is at it again. :blink:

FocgnTTaIAEwzXr.jpeg

The purse is nice. The rest is not. :D

The other people attending the same event looked really bad too, though. :w00t:

1675878485-image.png

1675878396-image.png

All pics here:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/02/top-stars-look-stunning-at-the-fendi-flagship-opening-event-in-seoul

I have updated the scoreboard. Anyone want to join Team Sub? We're totally outnumbered since many months back. :tears:

Am totally behind on all my dramas.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 2/10/2023 at 5:27 PM, Wuzetian said:

I dont recall those 2 titles at all...Lol...

Hehehe, both are in Youku YT.

I might see Blood of Youth as well. After the debacle last year of one of Li Hongyi's drama, he's having back to back dramas aired.

Have you seen the Alices getting mad for Mei Mei due to pregnancy rumours? Her agency released statement that they're going through legal means against those who were spreading the rumours. 

22 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

about a different show. Guess every country has its own story of a bride getting vengeance

Ahahaha, yeah, the English titles would always be very similar or even the same for K or C dramas. 

Pomegranate-Salad-Kale-Spinach_4.jpg?w=9

ctto

Marinated-Grilled-Salmon_6.jpg

ctto

Currently having pomegranates. Have a relaxing weekend everyone!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Am thinking I need to make some food and at least TRY to catch up on one or two dramas.

The hubs took over the kitchen today :D I taught him how to cook the cauliflowers the way the gremlins like so much. He also made some white beans dish.

Was the barf ending fitting as the drama ending?

Parmesan-Roasted-Cauliflower_5.jpg

ctto

Creamy-Tomato-Bean-Soup.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

The hubs took over the kitchen today :D 

Good, that's the way I prefer it in my home too. :D

Did he do a good job?

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Was the barf ending fitting as the drama ending?

The cheating scumbag hubby with the small man part (sorry @LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl dongsaengs) was the trashiest hubby we've seen so far. One of the dude's pregnant mistresses even committed suicide after he abandoned her. :tears:

The wife finally got a divorce though.

Everyone abandoned him and in the end he begged for the wife's forgiveness, but she was like:

Go Away Leave GIF by Martin

So I guess it was fitting, but he should have lost his small man part to an STD for the ending to have been even better. :unamused:

Sorry dongsaengs.

:sweats:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

these are two top songs before the final today. 

Thanks chingu! Neither song is really memorable to me.

me listening to them:

John Krasinski Ok GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Just completed ep 9 and 10 of Brain Works. This drama is just getting better. Some really solid writing. :glasses:

After that I will re-start on Decoy. Will not start on Love To Hate You until I have completed the dramas I am behind on. :grimace:

Proud Self Five GIF by Zara Larsson

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1