Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

OMG! Once and for all WHO is carboard Unnie? WHO is ultimate carbaord Unnie? And while you're at it, give the oppa variations as well ... I refuse to believe I'm the only one who doesn't know who these people are :huh:

Oh, we're talking about the Ultimate ones here. :D

This guy:

1652748572-fs29eccaaaani0c-1.jpg

and this girl:

Song_Hye-kyo_%EC%86%A1%ED%98%9C%EA%B5%90

Please watch The Glory and tell us how you like it. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahahaha i thought identity of ultimate cardboard unnie has been revealed a few weeks ago..?

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Oh, we're talking about the Ultimate ones here. :D

Freely accepting the incoming ridicule ... I don't recognize them, who are they?  And if they're the "ultimate", who are the regulars? :blink:

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, joccu said:

Yesterday I was work training in a cruise ship.  It was fun but now I have a massive hungover :joy:

Did you all get a lot of work done then? :joy:

@Sleepy Owl Welcome back! That was an epic response to everyone here. I don’t even know where you dug up the Messi prophecy. B) So glad he won! The rest of his team have been poor winners, which is why I’m usually not a fan of Argentina, but I’m so happy for him. 

@partyon Why is Army going crazy about a possible tattoo on Suga’s neck? We see his neck all the time and there’s usually no tattoo there. In fact I googled “Suga’s neck” and all sorts of images and actual Tumblr accounts came up :blink:. But it’s pretty evident there’s no tattoo there. :lol:

You guys. I’m so excited. Payback comes out today!

Flw9zHnaEAAGmeL?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Why is Army going crazy about a possible tattoo on Suga’s neck? We see his neck all the time and there’s usually no tattoo there.

IDK... ARMY love Yoongi and they want to know everything about him?

I am not sure if that is a tattoo or if it's just his hair. Issue is that when they got their tattoos done, Yoongi was already sporting longer hair - and that hair is always covering his neck. Like this:

1664317489-image.png

So it's hard to say if there is a tattoo underneath it or not. What I am sure of, is that Yoongles would have gotten the tattoo in an inconspicuous spot somewhere. So am not 100% convinced it would be on his neck, as I am sure he will cut his hair short again at some point.

But what you can see is the scar from his shoulder surgery.

13 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

You guys. I’m so excited. Payback comes out today!

Great, hope it's a good drama.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

33 minutes ago, partyon said:

So it's hard to say if there is a tattoo underneath it or not. What I am sure of, is that Yoongles would have gotten the tattoo in an inconspicuous spot somewhere. So am not 100% convinced it would be on his neck, as I am sure he will cut his hair short again at some point.

Yeah…once he enlists for public service he’ll have to cut it. And knowing how private he is, I just bet it’s on his backside. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

tell us if it’s good after Sunday I will have seat for new drama 

Will do. :D Here’s the latest trailer. The mullet kills me though. I can’t handle it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Ameera Ali Twin, twin! :highonflowers:

Omo! Did you read this news about The Glory actor who plays the Queen Bee's husband? @confusedheart @agenth @joccu you too, chingus!

:getmygrooveon:

One 'The Glory' actor impresses fans with his 8-week body transformation

1672959168-image.png

Actor Jung Sung Il, who is currently playing the role of Ha Do Young in the Netflix original series 'The Glory,' is receiving much attention with the growing popularity of the drama.

In particular, the actor's past Instagram post showing his 8-week body transformation is one of the hottest topics of discussion.

He impressed his fans more when he revealed that he did not do any other personal training but worked out 2-3 hours a day for 8 weeks.

After seeing the photos, netizens couldn't help but express their admiration for the actor and commented, "I can see his efforts. This is admirable," "This is amazing," "He's awesome" and "It must not be his first time working out."

Meanwhile, Jung Sung Il is currently appearing on the Netflix drama 'The Glory' as the school violence perpetrator Park Yeon Jin's husband, Ha Do Young.

1672959486-image.png

source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/01/one-the-glory-actor-impresses-fans-with-his-8-week-body-transformation

When do we get to see the abs in the drama?

staring batman v superman dawn of justice GIF

@LeftCoastOppa How is your bingewatch of The Glory going, dongsaeng?

@joccu Starting on barf lakorn ep 10. Am so done with the hubby. He's the grossest hubby I've ever seen in a lakorn.

- no number -

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

I know why he was my favourite 

I know right !??!?!

Happy Thanks GIF

Do you think our abs detecting skills have improved to the point where we can actually detect abs without seeing the guy shirtless? :scream:

Omo! This explains why he was my favorite character too!

Happy Lets Go GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

Anyone been following the latest MM and PH news (check the Add subtract glossary for an explanation of the abbreviations) ? I checked out the Daily Mail today, and it's all about PH's new book The Spare.

Prime Minister Mess GIF by Ovation TV

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1