Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, that is so strange.... I wonder if this has something to do with the forum upgrade? :o

I was able to edit your post. I scrolled down all the way to the end of your post and deleted all extra spaces, and was thus able to remove the extra rows. Maybe you could try and see if that works in Rain's thread too?
You should have the same editing rights as I do.
:kiss_wink:

Do let us know if this situation continues, and we will report the issue to our admins.

Posting some pics of Thai Danish oppa for @agenth to admire

@partyon  I have tried it so many times already yesterday but unfortunately, I can't. Favor, please - can you also edit the same thing in RAIN's thread. Actually, that was only 1-post. You may be right that there maybe something to do with some upgrades here, huh? And I also noticed that my name now is sometimes missing on list of persons being online here in soompi. There are times that I am around but my name is not there. IDK what happened. I'm afraid I might be having more problems here in the future, I hope not! This is the 1st time that happened to me since I started with soompi.  :weary:

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

Have you guys watched Scarlet Heart? Today's their 5th anniversary. Who among the princes do you like? :wink:

+2

Team Wang So here, even with half the face covered like this, he looked ethereal. 

f2513caf2ed2dd57263a0d7924d60cb2.jpg

I guess this is the only drama that i liked so much but didnt have the heart to rewatch. sighhhh

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

11 minutes ago, willenette said:

@partyon  I have tried it so many times already yesterday but unfortunately, I can't. Favor, please - can you also edit the same thing in RAIN's thread. Actually, that was only 1-post. You may be right that there maybe something to do with some upgrades here, huh? And I also noticed that my name now is sometimes missing on list of persons being online here in soompi. There are times that I am around but my name is not there. IDK what happened. I'm afraid I might be having more problems here in the future, I hope not! This is the 1st time that happened to me since I started with soompi.  :weary:

Chingu, we will fix it. Don't worry.:kiss_wink:  We will also report these issues to our admins.

(tagging @gm4queen)

@kokodus So nice to see you post a pic of Lee Jun Ki. :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

:waves: guys!

Don't worry @willenette chingu that I edited your long spaced post in Rain's thread! And it's not just you, even I don't see myself being online sometimes! :bawling:

And thank you @partyon chingu for stepping in and moderating @willenette's long spaced post on the thread! I seriously thought that it's something wrong with my wifi connection earlier! :joy:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

He was too good and tooooo beautiful in this drama....... sighhhh

He was beautiful, but I am a bit sad that he never regained his weight after the drama. He's still too skinny nowadays. :bawling:

He was excrutiatingly skinny in Flower of Evil. :crymeme:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

I just finished watching ep 2 of the Dimple couple and all I can say is, daebak! :wub: I want all his plaid shirts, and omaigad... I nearly swooned at that strong looking hand shot just around 5 minutes before the episode ended. :fullofhearts:

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

He was too good and tooooo beautiful in this drama....... sighhhh

Both my daughters will agree with you. They both loved him with all that beautiful long hair, but it's my youngest who is more obsessed with LJK. 

46 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

team 8th prince here too yay!!!

I dropped Angel Eyes after the 2nd episode when the adult leads showed up

Yassss! Team 8th prince :partyblob: I have the song he sang for the Angel Eyes drama's OST on my play list across all devices. I hope he sings another one again. *le sighhhh *

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Chingu, if you spot a math mistake in an earlier post, just write the number like this:

Thank you chingu, will remember from now on. :approves:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Posting some pics of Thai Danish oppa for @agenth to admire 

Who is this fine looking...son?? :fear:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: guys!

Don't worry @willenette chingu that I edited your long spaced post in Rain's thread! And it's not just you, even I don't see myself being online sometimes! :bawling:

And thank you @partyon chingu for stepping in and moderating @willenette's long spaced post on the thread! I seriously thought that it's something wrong with my wifi connection earlier! :joy:

@gm4queen thank you so much, dear. :heart:  I saw it. Now, I'm having problem opening my notification. Sigh..... :weary:

• Sad 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

45 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

Yassss! Team 8th prince :partyblob: I have the song he sang for the Angel Eyes drama's OST on my play list across all devices. I hope he sings another one again. *le sighhhh *

Only Angel Eyes song I know:

45 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

Who is this fine looking...son??

That is my Thai Danish oppa, Mik Thongraya. :kiss_wink: He's not just a handsome tall oppa - he's actually a fine actor. One of the best ones in the Thai lakorn world. Thai actors are notoriously weak in acting, but Mik and my Pon oppa are exceptions.

17009a3121e09abc89c9ec5d06279514.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Only Angel Eyes song I know:

:selfie2:

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

That is my Thai Danish oppa, Mik Thongraya

Ooooh....v. nice, very very nice indeed. I haven't really watched any Thai dramas. Which one would you recommend for a newbie like me? 

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

45 minutes ago, kokodus said:

But @partyonlets not forget that he has abs. LOL

I know. but he's so painstakingly skinny.... :sad1:

5 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

Ooooh....v. nice, very very nice indeed. I haven't really watched any Thai dramas. Which one would you recommend for a newbie like me? 

Thai Danish oppa is very handsome. He is admired by @Thong Thin and @joccu on this thread too.

974912474679d60dfaf0ae5a3e07601e.jpg

Thai lakorns are makjang dramas on steroids....

:loolz:

Not sure you wanna go down that route... :joy:

I think @Lmangla and I are the only ones who watch Thai lakorns here. @gm4queen watched one, and I think she may have been traumatized.... haha

:crazily:

• LOL 3
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think @Lmangla and I are the only ones who watch Thai lakorns here. @gm4queen watched one, and I think she may have been traumatized.... haha

He he.. Pon oppa is good and the writer is to blame, chingu! :joy: But let me ask you, who is this Thai danish oppa anyway? He looks good as same as Pon oppa! :smile:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

For thai newbies, I recommend fluffy dramas like Full house. Yes its a remake of the Korean drama of the same name. The Thai version is one of my favourite

Thank you chingu, but I haven't even watched the Korean version! :sweatingbullets: Fluffy?? :emmm:

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thai lakorns are makjang dramas on steroids....

Not sure you wanna go down that route... 

Is that what they're called? 

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thai Danish oppa is very handsome.

He is, yes yes, but for some reason only at first glance. Don't kill me, but you can have him amongst yourselves. His hand looks v. nice, though. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5