Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I'm trusting you and your numbers @partyon. I'm not even halfway through my first coffee cup so I can't be the calculator yet....

The pressure :scream:

Enjoy your coffee! (I'm sipping on some champagne - so my calculations may not fully be trusted at this point - lol) I'll do my best, though. :joy:

• LOL 3

@partyon oooo champagne sounds good. Unfortunately it's "unacceptable" to drink alcohol at.... ./checks watch..... 11am. :brokenheart:

Edit: You're watching IOTNBO right? Where can I watch it? Viki?

@partyon I like your philosophy! Unfortunately, I need to work on my car in a little bit so I need all my faculties for that. 

However! After that is done, there is nothing taking alcohol off the table! ....or maybe I'm just a lush.. who knows

@phikyl I hope you don't mind if I ask you a personal question, but are you a man or a woman? You said you want to work on your car but then you read Jane Eyre.... Hate to sound stereotypical (hope I'm not offending you or anyone else on this thread), it's just that I've called tranz and hanyeoun women before, and I don't want to make the same mistake. :joy:

Hanyeoun almost came after me with a pitchfork.... Fortunately Tranz was cool about it. :joy:

04406b63809da0bd665a958c3e78587b.jpg

• LOL 4

@partyon hahahaha. NBD. I'm female. As for doing my own car work, I just don't like to have to rely on anyone for something that I can learn to do myself.

+2

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@phikyl I hope you don't mind if I ask you a personal question, but are you a man or a woman? You said you want to work on your car but then you read Jane Eyre.... Hate to sound stereotypical (hope I'm not offending you or anyone else on this thread), it's just that I've called tranz and hanyeoun women before, and I don't want to make the same mistake. :joy:

Hanyeoun almost came after me with a pitchfork.... Fortunately Tranz was cool about it. :joy:

Hmmm we can turn this into a game. Let Partyon guess whether we are a guy or girl.... @phikyl Don't tell her. 

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@partyon hahahaha. NBD. I'm female. As for doing my own car work, I just don't like to have to rely on anyone for something that I can learn to do myself.

Cool, that's awesome that you know how to work on your own car :glasses: I know absolutely nothing about cars. I do have a lot of other skills though. Like how to drink a lot champagne :approves:

• LOL 3

Darn @kokodus I didn't see your post until it's too late. Would've been difficult though considering the interests I've listed here. :P

@partyon I know basics and a few extras and that's about it. Just enough to keep my car running and probably fix it when it breaks down. I've been trying to learn more while I can but my car that I bought to be old unreliable, has turned out to in fact be old reliable. :lol: 

I just have a weakness for classic muscle cars from the 60's and when I have the money, I want to buy my favorite car and restore it. 

+2

26 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Edit: @Sarang21 Not kdramas lately but historical cdramas! I haven't had much interest in airing kdramas lately but I've been thinking about trying It's ok to Not be ok. 

what are the names? I may know some of them. You should give it a try it´s a fun drama.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I just have a weakness for classic muscle cars from the 60's and when I have the money, I want to buy my favorite car and restore it.

What is your favorite car? A Mustang? :glasses:

@kokodus You're Ms. Koko :D

• LOL 2