Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

I would take KMHM Cha Do Hyun's gang. They gave me all the emotions that every human have. It's so awesome.

This drama is one of those Sugary treats that i would have.

what is KMHM?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

ry to make it short, but failed lol. Enjoy. 

JI (girl), GS (bf official), JH (bf to be?) 

Sorry, I am so intrigued now...

Spoiler

how did the official BF know she is attracted to pharmacist ? .

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hide contents

Not yet disclosed. Official BF still in the dark now. :ph34r:

But she afraid it will. 

Already quite close to be found out.

They're in close circle of friendship. Unless they move to Alaska, it will soon be found out! :lol:

TBC.... i still havent watched latest ep 7-8. 

So how, join me in? 

Kkkk...let me see if I hv time . I tend to watch my dramas late at night, so if I don’t doze off ...:w00t:

46 minutes ago, triplem said:

Kkkk...let me see if I hv time . I tend to watch my dramas late at night, so if I don’t doze off ...:w00t:

the adult measure of whether to watch a drama. will it put me to sleep? hahahaha.....

@sushilicious ~ kill me heal me just didn't interest me. not even the recaps. think I watched the first few minutes and I dozed off. ^_^ also, you have to understand that my cousin's wife is a psychiatrist who worked in a mental health facility. so her stories as well as a few others -- lets just say the reality sounds far different and hardly cute. so the drama just sounded absurd. shrug.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I like the show because of the comedy. It's really fun hahaha. It's my thing in which i enjoy some weird factors ang just so happens this drama have them. So i ended up liking this drama alot.

makes sense; people always say dramaland cannot be taken seriously but part of me still likes logic. for many families with someone struggling with mental health, it is a lifelong stress and worry and sometimes quite tragic...... have heard quite a few stories. so it is hard for me to watch a drama like that without rolling my eyes.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

random friday Q -- a memorable character in dramaland? and why?

I would say Pineapple head. But that drama came out only last year, I feel like my answer should be from a really old drama that I still remember for it to be 'memorable'. And I have been watching dramas for like, 4-5 years now, which is relatively a short period of time. In that if you ask me, The greatest love is one of the earlier drama I watched and loved. I still remember how insane Dokko jin was. Hahahaha. I also loved Choi Young Do from Heirs. (I know you are wondering why I'm mentioning a different guy from my oppa's drama. No need to say. All of LMH oppa's characters are memorable to me. LOL.)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla Logical stories are important but sometimes you can't be too logical, because it will lose the entertainment value. So to me, each drama has it's level of logic, but some parts of it will definitely not be logical. Like if you compare common tropes. Somehow the leads meet each other like almost everywhere they go. In real life, it's very hard to have this scenario... so would suggest is that watch dramas and just chill. Let it show what they need and enjoy. Haha.

Like if logical realism rules media, then there won't be horror lol. Cause logically we can't see them... so we can just see characters running around. With sudden music playing lol

thats true. it is why I struggle with dramas where the story doesn't hook me. in order for me to close my eyes, the story really needs to be immersive. otherwise, my brain just lights up and I am like "what is this?"... but yea, to each their own. :D

• Like 2

am really enjoying the mystery aspect of shady mom in law. if anyone has the patience to regularly put aside half hour to watch a kdrama daily, check out this one. it is actually good so far. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

After watching the sad scenes of Angel's last mission, I remembered this heartbreaking concerto. I guess I am a bit romantic after all. This music has a strange effect on me. I used to listen to it 19 years ago. Actually I  got teary eyed while watching Yeonsoo imagining Dan and calling out for him 

• Like 3

@Lawyerh I tried the 1st episode of spring night ....but I think I was too tired & it did not keep my attention . Pick it up later . Very excited about Chief of Staff / Aide.