Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

Johnny just went full nut mode and kissed my window. There was a bird on my balcony sitting on the table and he was sitting on the couch in front of the window, there a little gap so he has to jump to cross to get to the window. For minutes his focus was on that bird, whenever he moved his eyes got wide and you could see that he was so thrilled to hunt him down.

And then suddely, he jumped with all he had and crashed right into the window, the sound was so loud that the bird flew away.

It seems like he doesn't have any pain or hurt himself, he was just a little dizzy, but I'm so proud of my little panther. :D Was so excited to see him as predator. :D That bird would have been so dead. 

16 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra Imagine you are on set while they kiss. Because for editor they have to film longer so the cast have to kiss again and again. It will be so awkward haha.

Gosh, seeing them kiss would make me look away, otherwise I would puke right onto the set. I mean, would be something different if I would kiss the female lead, but watching them is......awkward. 

@Dhakra which one is nicer towards women, a man can cook or a man has a pet?

I think i heard somewhere, man with pet will be a nice guy. Hope i dont misunderstand what i heard.

@bedifferentFinished the first episode (first hour) and for now I just want to express how much it richard simmons me off that this goddamn husband has an affair with his secretary. And how false she is towards that cop. Gosh, I can't tell how much I hate it when people cheat on others. I want to punch him so hard. Will continue to watch when my rage is over.

@angelangieI wouldn't even say that, but I feel like the guy wants so proof himself something and she is just a tool. And by insulting or threatening her he wants to destroy her ability of making good descisions and get what he wants. 

@dotonlyFrom a man or a womans perspective? A man can cook. Man with pets are nicer guys, since men who can cook are sometimes show-offs, but a man who can cook can do some fantastic things.

30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@dotonly @Dhakra If you ask me, i got to go with the pet. Because if the man can take care of a pet then it means that the man can take care of a woman.

Yeah, but you do not want the same treatment. You don't want the guy treating you like you are his pet. Just because a man can take care of a pet, it doesn't mean he can take care of a girl. A cat just needs food, a place to sleep and once every while you have to clean the toilet.

Call me crazy, but I guess women are a tiny bit more complicated and not soo easy. But if you clean a girls toilet, she sure will be impressed.....or disgusted.....:joy:

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

For threads I follow - yes . I make it a point to . We spread the threads out among ourselves for k dramas. 

Daebak. Just looking at those looong posts already make me dizzy. You worked hard. Rest well.

+2

@sushiliciousWell if a man learns to cook, he sure also have dedication for something. :D Especially if it's more than opening and closing the micro wave. 

But just for the record....I can do both. :glasses:I have a cat AND can cook. And I proved both here multiple times.

Johnny is okay, he sleeps under my blanket now. His behavior isn't different. To be honest it was quite cute how he jumped into the window. :D I was just happy I didn't tilt the window. 

@triplemOld Idol-Actor rule. Joy wasn't particular good in Liar also. Her role was very one-sided. Just read the story, sounds very dumb.

Woo do Han deserved better, he was really good in both dramas.

@angelangieHahaha, good to know. Then I know what I'll be doing the next time I have a date at a girls home. :joy:

20 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@dotonly Omg, first time saw you writing daebak. I’m Suprise! 

Because to me you are a really cool woman 

진자 대박! ㅋㅋㅋ

(Really Daebak kkk)

+2

Im not.

@Dhakra from a man perspective. Thanks for the reply.

@angelangie

You are not harsh at all. I wish I can spew out all my resentment to her... If she is someone I know in real life I am gonna cane her for being a disgrace to a womankind...Beside I believe she is not looking for a good advice from us but she’s only looking for a person who will agree with her and urges her to keep doing her stupid thing...,

@Dhakra @sushilicious

A man who has a pet or can cook not necessarily a worthy keep. My husband can barely boil water and keeps a pet but he rarely says NO to me (a discreet description... :P)

+2

• LOL 1