Add and Subtract Game

Admin

So I goofed around in the video editing tool just for fun. Filmora is pretty cool for beginners. The trial version leaves an ugly watermark on the video. :grimace: Since I made the video you guys might as well watch my un-manicured handed trying to go off the frame.

@CatchMine_ID Now I am in even more awe of your editing skills! Girl you have some patience!! calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

Spoiler

** You can tell I am not watching that many dramas since I am making videos and all. :lol:

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, triplem said:

The koreans love kids loads. On my recent trip to Seoul, everyone was super kind to my kid and I think he enjoyed the attention.

Or they were just scared because Queen Noona was standing next to them. :ph34r:

43 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra why would you say I have only bad things to say about how you look? Aigoo....for the record all, our ahjussi here is a nice looking chap who will make Mrs D , whoever she maybe, very happy. He looks like he is in his twenties. @jeijei you were too kind with the teen bit..ahahahahah

Because I'm always expecting the worst. You should know that by now. And my sentence towards @kokodus counts especially for you aswell, you gladly accept every possibility to tease or throw a punchline at me. See! "Ahjussi", you know I don't like it. I know you're very observant. Even your praises are garnished with little needle stings. 

All I read is sarcasm here.

Ahh, let's change topic, feels like I do this quite often these days. :D 

@staygoldWow! :o Very impressive.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Is my oppa Choy Jin Hyuk not hot enough that you only saw his watch?

hahahahaha... he looks hot but I still noticed that he had a watch here too!!! :lol: some men just make watches look great! :D

@staygold ~ the vid looks super cool; you could actually include that in @CatchMine_ID greeting...

• Like 3

@Lmangla naah... :lol: ghastly watermark and all. No way!! I was impressed by @Dhakra n @jeijei when they said they would make a video greeting and I thought I could try something!

Since I have tagged her in that post she will anyways see it and have a good laugh hopefully when she comes back. 

• Like 4

well you have a good learning curve @staygold that you figured out filmora quickly. I would still have a tough time even with an easy program! hahahaha.. one year, I decided to be adventurous to make my own e-card for a friend and it took me a few days to make a video of about a minute in windows movie maker! hahahah.. so I took inspiration from blue mountain -- all I did was take animated background of hills and then took these words from a greeting card and adapted it for her birthday and added music. but yet, so many things went wrong. kekekeke.. the words were flying away before I could read them, stupid background would meld into original black while music would play, stop or do something silly... hahahahha... and in panic, I would hit all kind of buttons trying to do something. :lol:

and then I would be reading through pages and pages on google trying to understand what I was doing wrong. hahahahha... but she is bad as me and so was suitably impressed and touched by the very simple e-card. the next year, I just sent her email greeting. :lol:

• Like 4

@Dhakra

You

look

a

GUY!!!! :rolleyes:

I think your accent is sexy!

Hahhh Now I can fully get all you sexy comments! :lol:

@staygold we made cranes for a 1N2D fan project before... many many years ago... for the original Nd first 1N2D show. If you watched that show, the last episode when they showed the international fans cake in the show, that was our cake.

But yeah, love your cranes.

@Lmangla I laughed so hard at your tire thrown  @TRaNz :lol:

Thanks everyone for letting me join your @CatchMine_ID gift! :wub:  All good thoughts to her for a speedy recovery.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, staygold said:

@Lmangla naah... :lol: ghastly watermark and all. No way!! I was impressed by @Dhakra n @jeijei when they said they would make a video greeting and I thought I could try something!

Well, nothing really impressing. I just didn't know what else to do and pretty much improvised during the whole video. 

10 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

@Dhakra

You

look

a

GUY!!!! :rolleyes:

Eh.....yay? :D 

10 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Hahhh Now I can fully get all you sexy comments! :lol:

Huh? :huh::wacko: