[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Don't worry LJS will still look good/decent despite ugly hair. We will probably have the bowl hair only on the earlier episodes LOL.. 
So this is melodrama, is it the official genre info from SBS? We will see, only 16 episodes not bad .. I hope to see them in the SBS drama awards if possible. 
Now I'm wondering how our Shin Hye will look like in this drama, I hope we can have a sassy Shin Hye here. :x 
8ef5c765jw1ekeni9dewij20bu0fuwfb.jpg

I pray and hope for the success of the Pinocchio Team! Fighting!

@ravairie I'm with you in For SH transformation in style. I want her t look more mature in style. I'm kinda bored with her school girl style. Bring me sassy bitchy ShinHye lol ! :)
 And about the genre, I'm not that worry too. Remember when they categorized The Heirs as Romcom ? And we got nonstop weepy cry me a river episodes ? So much to call it a romcom hahaha. 
 I think Pinocchio will be like IHYV it's 50-50 in comedy and melo :-bd 
 And oooh the shooting will be in chollado island ? Are going to hear ChoiChoi couple speaking in satoori ??? I wish this is true ! :)) I wanna hear SH in satoori kekekekeke

giselle_tw said: @ravairie I'm with you in For SH transformation in style. I want her t look more mature in style. I'm kinda bored with her school girl style. Bring me sassy bitchy ShinHye lol ! :)) And about the genre, I'm not that worry too. Remember when they categorized The Heirs as Romcom ? And we got nonstop weepy cry me a river episodes ? So much to call it a romcom hahaha. I think Pinocchio will be like IHYV it's 50-50 in comedy and melo :-bd

yes gise i think that 50-50comedy and melo.one thing is i really really don't want shinhye cry.haters r so annoy.they keep talking about she is cry all the time but i m so loving her cry .She is so beautiful when she cry.I hope chio in na can shut up all hater.can't wait to see pinnochio

Can Jong suk hair be like this in Pinocchiooooooooo...plzzzz director at least he doesn't look like a weirdo /:)

_____________________________________________________________________________________
More FM Fan Accounts

This is more like a collection of what Jongsuk had said.

credit: 李钟硕咖啡吧 @ weibo

With regards to new drama: Oh yeah…like what the news said, I’ve taken up a new drama. But…mmm it’s indeed faster than expected. Whether I want to take a new drama before I fully get over DS, I thought about it a lot. (To do something) before I take a new drama, the timing as well…anyway it was troubling…But again it is the writer from IHYV. It should still be a friendly environment to me~ And the role is a reporter, and has a special relation to my kind of profession…Anyway, I took this drama. Because of this, I have to put a pause to things at hand.

Trans by: 07160914 

For me the characters desriptions of the main leads are way more interesting then the second leads, and I honestly can't wait to watch this drama, but well thats just me....

Oh btw, if Pinocchio included in this year end award ceremony, then Lee Jong Suk will be the one who will have headache because he has three leading lady, Jin Se Yon, Kang So Ra and Park Shin Hye 

:)

)

Oh yeah!! Ottokee??? :o

Who will he choose to sit together with??? :o

Omo, I can't imagine it if they (JS-se yon) will compete with JS-shinhye on best couple. How could it be??? :o

Ah, i'm sure in headache right now #-o

While doing something not so important things (LOL), I'm guessing some scenarios on this drama... Maybe PSH's character will try to hide her feelings for LJS's character but she can't lie so the guy will eventually know it. Cute! haha ;))
And I just realized that we will have many honest and/or not people in dramaland in the last quarter of the year. Pinocchio on SBS, Liar Game on tvN and Pride and Prejudice (legal drama) on MBC (though they won't compete for ratings... kekeke)
Okay, that's enough @StaRix! :))

StaRix said: While doing something not so important things (LOL), I'm guessing some scenarios on this drama... Maybe PSH's character will try to hide her feelings for LJS's character but she can't lie so the guy will eventually know it. Cute! haha ;))
And I just realized that we will have many honest and/or not people in dramaland in the last quarter of the year. Pinocchio on SBS, Liar Game on tvN and Pride and Prejudice (legal drama) on MBC (though they won't compete for ratings... kekeke)

rikasnail said: omo, that scenario so cute!!! XDI can imagine it right now :))
rumor, there also some kiss to stop the hiccup when she lie, in a critical condition. lol :)) how could it be when she suddenly lie while report the news :)) and Choi Dal Po want to cover it. BWAHAHAHA :)) :))
november, come on ppali!!! omo, what?? 2 months??!!! :o

StaRix said: While doing something not so important things (LOL), I'm guessing some scenarios on this drama... Maybe PSH's character will try to hide her feelings for LJS's character but she can't lie so the guy will eventually know it. Cute! haha ;))

Jong Suk with an SBS staff

tumblr_nc3knw0Mup1sl7awmo2_500.jpg

cr. flower_jae

It is related to the post i shared earlier “Jong Suk Spotted at apgujeong today" cause he is wearing the same suit. 

What is this ??Pinocchio Script reading  or an interview perhaps ??and why he is wearing a suit with a tie he usually doesn’t wear ties ?? :D

credit supernad2