[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Now is november yet?  I should probably hibernate until november comes. Please wake me when pinocchio already started running I-) I-) I-)Hope the time passes quickly

Oh, hello every one.. I've been following this thread from the first page, and only now appeared :-h :-h :-h

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SBS Pinocchio (피노키오) - Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye

cr : LaLa NQR

Wuahh, I'm getting impatient to see How Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye became a reporter.

Strange, I don't accidentally buy a book, and after I read it to the end, it reminds me of the story of Pinocchio.

Why, the novel tells the story of A daughter of a Reporter, who was shot dead in front of his wife and his daughter. 20 years later, she's start becoming obsessed be reporter like his father and just write the truth. She met a reporter who had worked another first, and that man has a mysterious side, because of his past. they both work together and fall in love. then later revealed the fact that they are(a brother and sister), said that the fact they have the same father. so they can not be together. And at the end of the story, this man also was shot by an unknown person for having written a truth.

I just think (so incidentally) I read a novel that has the same background with Pinocchio, this made me even more excited to see how Pinocchio will tell. :x

This is too tragic for me. The story is captivating but recently I find Doctor Stranger as a whipping pool of criers and I therefore conclude that teary drama is a no no no for Shin Hye (of course) and Jong Suk (he went badass to crazy on DS). Also I don't want the writer to be included in some plagiarism issues... because I love her as a true love. I hope you feel me people.

@sleepykid Don't worry. I'm sure Pinocchio is not a plagiarism. This is a novel from the author of Indonesia, so there is no way there will pinocchio plagiarism. and this novel was recently published novel, i think the writer who may be plagiarism of the story pinocchio :D

Guest LaDadaista

Our ChoiChoi couple were seen filming "Pinocchio" today... ibpNHgxtddwvyd.png
@JhGBan:
삼송역에서 피노키오 촬영하나봄ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ이종석아고 박신혜나오눈.

Google Translator:Samsong station in one shot blah Pinocchio spring ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋPark Shin Hye Lee, Jong - Seok Ago eye out.
Bing Translator:Samsong station taken from the adventures of Pinocchio, one spring ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋLee Jong-Seok and Park Shin-Hye come eyes.

Sources:

[140925 trans cr.tripleEdoubleLU] Samsong Station..<Pinocchio> in midst of filming..kekeke..saw Park Shin Hye (c.t.o) pic.twitter.com/JwqYRMLFrT

— Jinjja Wintercherub (@Wintercherub)

September 25, 2014
https://twitter.com/JhGBan/status/515031360528859136

[140925] Lee Pil Mo uploaded selca & left message at DC on <Pinocchio> filming
ByXdsKBCEAEBbrP.jpg

ByXds9nCYAATHeb.jpg

[140925 Lee Pil Mo DC Message] There's a 1st scene filming today hence I'm out now..is a simple scene, nothing much to be prepared for. Anyhow, today is finally another brand new start..please show lots of support for the next 3 months ^^ Hope everyone will have a happy & fruitful time~ 
Original chinese translation cr. 晰比 :- 今天有第一场拍摄所以出来啦...是很简单的场景,没什么特别需要做的。不管怎么说,今天终于又是一个新的开始啦...之后的三个月千万拜托咯^^祝大家能渡过开心、有收获的时间~

credit @wintercherub

@"Rania Zeid"‌ thanks chingu for concern me :x hehe

Our ChoiChoi couple spotted at Yeongwol today, i'm curious how is that place then I search it with satelit, the place is kinda far from seoul, and i think that place is kinda isolated, ahahha idk what i mean actually XD

I hope we could saw a pic at least T.T

hyeshin6 said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SBS Pinocchio (피노키오) - Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye

cr : LaLa NQR

this photo is for Pinocchio, it is of Choi Dalpo ( Nam Da Reum / young jong suk ) and his older brother. So, the child actors have already started filming. 
tumblr_ncgi5jzgam1sh32sgo2_r1_500.jpg
cr: LJS DC trans by hitoritabi ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
a side note :Well, seems he didn't have that freekin bowl cut when he was younger /:) so why make him look like a weirdo geek when he is older  ..whyy whyy :ar! (end of burst)