[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

So they met already. HAHAHAHA Jongsuk adds to the long list of guys Shinhye hits! Proves they're really close. If I'm not wrong they go to the same salon too, Jenny House right? But he likes hitting people also? Are we going to see lots of violence in the BTS? lol :)) Don't worry Pinocchio staff, Shinhye is known to be a mood-maker and really takes care of the staff before herself. With great actors with great personalities, the entire production will be happy and filming will be less tiring! :-bd

Wow I'm so excited already, it seem that this drama/story-line will be interesting. Another drama to watch for after It's Okay, That's Love. November come sooner so we can see our favorite stars. =) Pinocchio Team Fighting!
It seems our leads are close friends too since they already have a photoshoots before and I'm glad to hear that they are both nice and friendly to the staffs. Shin Hye always friendly and cheerful, that's one of the reason I love her because of her personalities. 

tumblr_nbsrbyOi021sl7awmo2_1280.png
tumblr_nbsrbyOi021sl7awmo1_500.png

[Fanedit] - Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye

cr: LJS DC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jong Suck nick name among his fans is ddochi means Duck (like donald duck character ) and he knows that ^_^

tumblr_nbsqv3DeOQ1sl7awmo1_400.jpg

ddochi pinocchio 

cr: as tagged  

Guest wizengamot

reading all the news makes me sooooo excited and makes november so far. wae SBS?! why november?! anyway, this concern camw crashing back to me and i don't think i would be able to move on unless i see the drama itself so, is there any new news whether these two chois (dalpo and in ha) are related?

[Fanmade Video]

class="Title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.15em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 18.00119972229px;"[Pinocchio] Park Shin Hye&Lee Jong Suk 합짤뮤비  class="Title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.15em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 18.00119972229px;"
class="Title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.15em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 18.00119972229px;"by.DCPSHGALLERY

Oh my.. There is already a pinocchio thread made.. and what s even more surprising is the shipper thread of the leads which seems to have been created like weeks ago, when the courting fr d drama was started..
Sigh..i m so late.. :( n eleven pages already.. wow.. :-Openguin-walking-o.gif
ctto.
Hello.. all.. happy to be here. I am a fellow fan of Park shin hye. :-h
Excited for so many reasons,1. The story.. which seems to be promising coming from a talented writer who is well known for loving all her characters,be it male or female, and create good dynamics between the actors and also for good story depth and development.
2.The female lead character seems to be a challenging one. Diff from all her previous roles. Her last drama made the criticism worse n turn it into immature hate, forgeting the fact that the character was poorly written.(Thank you kim eun sook :-w)
3. Lee jong suk, a young talented actor(not seen his works,but have heard good abt him, well excluding ds drama) to be pairing up with my girl. I hope both work well together and give us their best performance n make it a really enjoyable one for all. :)
4. All those senior actors as a supporting casts. I love it. ;))
I honestly wish for the drama to hit daebak. :)
Oh.. I see so many familiar ppl. Hi guys. :-h