[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Rania Zeid

said:

So Park shin hye greeted jong suk on his Birthday via  video message played during his seoul Fan meeting on Sept. 14 , 2014 (didn't know that :D )

[color=#ff6666][size=5]it is mentioned in one of the fanaccounts ...read below : 

[/size][/color]

Lee Jong Suk Fan Meeting

http://seoulenvy.tumblr.com/post/98045736276/lee-jong-suk-fan-meeting

" Then taped happy birthday messages played from his friends Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye (who is just so lovely and will be acting opposite of Jong Suk in the upcoming drama Pinocchio), Sistar’s Bora, and Park So Joon. "

Character for 'Pinocchio'

Cr: DC 

So we’ve known Lee Pil Mo has been cast since the lot of supporting actors were announced, but here is some details on his character. It was posted on the drama page of DCGall, I found it interesting so here it is. :D 

Hwang Gyo-dong (played by Lee Pil-mo)

Male.

Age 25 (entered YGN’s social issues department as a reporter) —> Age 30 (became a PD at YGN) —> Age 38 (became the second-in command at YGN) —> Age 39 (the captain of YGN news station).

"News is not to be made up, but to be transmitted to the world."
"The only thing that can change the world is the truth."
These are the mottos that he lives by.

He studied in an all-boys middle school, an all-boys high school and an engineering university (T/N: this is usually shorthand for a man who has little experience dealing with women growing up). The eldest son of six boys. Soon to be 40 but still ‘solo-from-birth’ (has never dated).

Thinks that showing his socks under the hem of the trousers is unacceptable. Yet he’s a fashion terrorist who would pair denim jacket with denim jeans.
When he goes out with females, he feels an intense dislike towards the fact that the coffee prices are often more expensive than the dinner itself. Etc.
He’s just greatly lacking in knowledge necessary for life, or whatever knowledge which has not been taught in schools… which is also a general problem for the men of Korea.

A strict ideologist.
Since he was a science student to the core, he hates any piece of reporting which is not logical and reasonable. As long as they have had dinner with him once, all the junior reporters would be terrified of Gyo-dong. He knows he is unpopular among the juniors and wants to rectify that but somehow is unable to.
No one has seen him smile since joining YGN, it’s like he has a mask on. He’s generally terrible at expressing his emotions to others.

P.S. Dal-Po (Lee Jong Suk) also works in YGN, so most likely working under Gyo-dong.

by: hitoritabi 

Rania, yeah ... almost like that. Anyway, teasing you seems more fun than I expected kkekeke ...Ah and thanks for your  update about Lee Pil Mo :X awww I love this ajhusshi. He's really adorable in  Emergency Couple, hope he will rock in Pinocchio too. 
Really happy that our drama able to lock down strong cast !!!
Yeap he's my cute ahjusshi :D 
tumblr_n2h1f1EG911sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

@giselle_tw

the real teasing will begin when i actually see  how sukii will look like In Pinocchio hhh 
:D 
yeh till now we have a wonderful cast ,a wonderful writer and PD and interesting plot ... really really hope it ll be a hit drama can't waittttt to seee itt   

Rania Zeid

said:

So Park shin hye greeted jong suk on his Birthday via  video message played during his seoul Fan meeting on Sept. 14 , 2014 (didn't know that :D )

[color=#ff6666][size=5]it is mentioned in one of the fanaccounts ...read below : 

[/size][/color]

Lee Jong Suk Fan Meeting

" Then taped happy birthday messages played from his friends Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye (who is just so lovely and will be acting opposite of Jong Suk in the upcoming drama Pinocchio), Sistar’s Bora, and Park So Joon. "

Woow LPM will be cast in this drama I don't when was the last time I seen this veteran actor on the screen.. I'm really looking forward to seeing him..

Also about the bowl cut he probably needed it after the blow outs he was sporting in strange Dr.. LOL Talk about bad hair days but those was good hair days for him purposely worn..  Then they gave him a civilized hair style which he could have sported from the very beginning  so the frizz look took a toll on his hair and a bowl cut is what's needed to retain the hair.. A good hairstylist would know this..    

New MV For Jong Suk & Shin Hye  
Published on Sep 23, 2014 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio 피노키오 MV

Cr: Irene M.