[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest myhepyending

Hi all! :-h

I think this will help with all of your confusion:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/List_of_Dramas_aired_in_Korea_by_Network_in_2014

Can't wait for Pinocchio... pray hard it will be daebak!!!

If Pinocchio will face the historical drama King's Face it will be hard to compete against historical drama bcz the people love historicals unless the plot of Pinocchio will attract the viewers with strong storyline .

If the Healer to be honest I don't know we will see :

---------

remember blade and the petal and also kbs plagirize it (face reader), no one wants to get involved in that drama

some Rants and Raves in honour of the BowlCut as envisioned by the posted Photoshopped picture of LJS

Do hope the real version is more endearing! :(

Even LJS 's good looks are affected by it! Whoever(hair dresser) did the honours of originally coming up with bowl cut should be made to apologize to all the artists and their fans for the pain they underwent when they look at it.....and.....medal of courage to these artists for appearing with this hairstyle.......SORRY everyone BUT this is how strongly I feel about it

But, the silver lining on the dark cloud is that it's not as bad as when we see them actually move and talk when their personality comes through along with the portrayed character......Though, I definitely wish for him to not be like this through the whole drama.......what a let down of him from Jambangee!

Do you think that's why he took that long in accepting the drama?
:-/ :(( ~X(

maris1 said: some Rants and Raves in honour of the BowlCut as envisioned by the posted Photoshopped picture of LJS

Do hope the real version is more endearing! :(

Even LJS 's good looks are affected by it! Whoever did the honours of originally coming up with bowl cut should be made to apologize to all the artists and their fans for the pain they underwent when they look at it.....and.....medal of courage to these artists for appearing with this hairstyle.......SORRY everyone BUT this is how strongly I feel about it

But, the silver lining on the dark cloud is that it's not as bad as when we see them actually move and talk when their personality come through with the character......Though, I definitely wish for him to not be like this through the whole drama.......what a let down of him from Jambangee!

Do you think that's why he took that long in accepting the drama?
:-/ :(( ~X(

it s already Sept 14 th in Korea ..it s Jong Suk'S Birthday ..just wanna wish him a very happy Birthday and all the success and Joy ..... also may ur new drama pinocchio be another hit in ur career ......Love u bb
tumblr_nbukp02WF71sl7awmo5_500.gif

tumblr_nbukp02WF71sl7awmo2_250.giftumblr_nbukp02WF71sl7awmo7_250.giftumblr_nbukp02WF71sl7awmo9_250.giftumblr_nbukp02WF71sl7awmo4_250.gif

tumblr_nbukp02WF71sl7awmo8_250.giftumblr_nbukp02WF71sl7awmo3_250.giftumblr_nbukp02WF71sl7awmo1_250.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_nbujov5IGU1r2n2w2o1_r1_1280.jpg
the fantastic four

by hitoritabi